@vega~looks good, i can't see any reason to size up
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- brandDieseltagged by System, 6/2/10
- itemDiesel Slim Straight Leg in 8I3 Safadotagged by System, 8/26/10
- itemDiesel Zathan Jeans in Dark Indigo Stretchtagged by System, 8/26/10
- itemDiesel Zatiny Jeans in Basic Denim with Flat Finishingtagged by System, 8/26/10
- topicPopular Poststagged by System, 6/4/10
- topicThreads With Lots Of Picturestagged by System, 6/7/10
- topicWAYWTtagged by System, 6/2/10
Related Forum Threads
- WAYWT What are you wearing today? Last post on 3/1/14 at 8:04pm in Chat
- Diesel Spring Summer 2012 (PICS) Last post on 1/12/14 at 8:56am in Diesel Jeans
- What Diesel jeans are best fit for small guy?!?! Last post on 11/10/11 at 1:28am in Diesel Jeans
- Do my Darron 88z's fit right? w/pics - please post your pics;) Last post on 8/25/10 at 1:58pm in Diesel Jeans
- Krooley 8YM *Pics* Last post on 11/17/09 at 8:00am in Diesel Jeans
Everything You Need To Know About Diesel The Brand
Last edited: 9/22/11
Related Blog Posts
David Hasselhoff in Diesel Jeans
Published on 2/23/14 by Denim Blog
3 Ways to Wear the Diesel Shioner Jeans
Published on 1/20/14 by Denim Blog
Diesel Black Gold Men's Fall 2014
Published on 1/11/14 by Denim Blog
Bradley Cooper in Diesel Jeans
Published on 1/6/14 by Denim Blog
Olivia Wilde in Diesel Skinny Jeans
Published on 12/29/13 by Denim Blog
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
These jeans are one of my favorites, they are sort of western! I wear them when my boyfriend takes me country dancing. I will admit, they are one of the hottest jeans for any rodeo, country...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
What Diesel are you wearing today? - Page 1018
jacket looks badass
Greetings from Slovenia, a place you may have never heard of but being next door to Italy and all, we're big on jeans and fashion in general. Kudos for the website, great stuff.
I have a favor to ask, two even, but first off let me admit I'm a G-star man myself. Have been since I discovered there is world beyond Levis. I've had Diesel products obviously but when it came to jeans it's been G-star for me almost since the brand launched. For all the hype I've also checked out 7 for all mankind but for my taste they're just too conservative, even bland, or there are cuts and washes out there not shown on their website.
Recently, however, I am liking Diesel more and more. Their colors and washes are just phenomenal, better than G-star imho. Problem is, though, that unlike most people I've seen on this board, I may have been a bit liberal with my diet so I'm sorry to say I'm a 34/32, at least with G-star. Not a big fan of super slim skinny jeans, obviuosly. Not on me anyway.
And that's the problem. While you perfectly proportioned gentlemen here may not have this problem, I trust your judgement and connoisseurship and wish to ask for a bit of advice. Namely there are what looks like good deals to be had on yoox right now, for Diesel, and I'd like to ask you which model you think would work best for me and whether or now the colors shown are true to reality. Cuz I just love some Diesel blues but I'm not sure if the photos are close to reality.
I'm looking for a model that will be comfortable but tapered. I'm thinking Darron shown on
I'm a bit confused because these jeans (and Larkee-T and other models) are said to be 98% cotton 2% elastane, while Diesel online store has them all 100% cotton. I take it yoox sells stuff from 2 seasons ago but these Darrons look legit, close enough anyway and as long as they look good I don't care if they're a last year model.
The advice I'm looking for then is whether these Darrons are the best model to choose for me, since with Larkee, Tephar, Thavar and Braddom (all around €100) I either don't like the color so much or the cut looks a bit weird (I know it's not the best idea to even buy jeans online without trying it on first but right now they don't have any of these models in 34W here)
The other question is about a recent model. If you go to Diesel website there's a section Denim FW13 and undersection "color mutations".
There are 6 models shown and I just fell in love with the 3rd pair from the start. Not the cut, mind you, it's a Narrot, hardly my fit, but the color. This blackishy black with dots, it's just heavenly beautiful. Reminds me a little of the oily finish that some G-stars used to have for a while, but way better. When I try to find this color in the online store though, no such thing. Can anyone confirm that this particular color/wash/treatment is available on any other model?
In conclusion, since you guys are also into fashion, what I'd wear with these jeans; Fiorentini Baker Eternity 745 boots, in black leather (finding jeans to fit these boots is the mission, actually), a light cashmere sweater, mocca, Parajumpers lightweight Ugo in olive green. Tucano Urbano George in black might also pair nicely, but could be too much black total.
Any and all tips appreciated.
I got them a while ago,so I can't recall exactly,but I think they're Mill boots.
Here's the link : http://www.amazon.com/Diesel-MIL-Mens-Mil-Boot/dp/B007WQT01U
For so long I have imagined you to look like your member photo! How wrong I was.
Clarks Dresslite Walk
Fred Perry Shawl
Clarks Desert Boots
My new pairs arrived today too, Tepphar 813W, Thavar 603L Joggs and Krooley 816D Joggs.
Will post on the new purchases thread and fit pics to follow upon wear! 👍
thavar 8.2.1.C arrived
Allsaints suede & leather combo biker jacket
wow great wash. did you get the usual size?
@Binker boo, yes, I will post better lighting ones this weekend. thanks.
to be clear on this wash, if you're wondering if those puzzle looking pieces are 3D. no, they are not. it's just an illusion (pretty cool). and they are not puzzle pieces, they are camouflage prints. overall the wash is incredible.
- › WAYWT What are you wearing today? 1 hour, 20 minutes ago
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 1 hour, 31 minutes ago
- › Diesel Outlet (Bicester, UK) 2 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › Diesel Spring/Summer 2014 SS14 5 hours, 46 minutes ago
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 6 hours ago
- › THAVAR 8NE 31X30 like new 8 hours, 41 minutes ago
- › Sales, Discounts, Coupons and Codes - everything that saves us money! 10 hours, 51 minutes ago
- › Diesel Cassidy Boots New* 12 hours, 57 minutes ago
- › Backpocket buttoning for guys 19 hours, 15 minutes ago
- › WTT: Diesel Darron 886A 31 X 32 for a pair of DIESEL Jogg jeans... 20 hours, 24 minutes ago
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by michellepollock
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam
- › What Are Different Ways To Make Your Lips Fuller by rubyJacksonn
- › How to Beat the Heat with Summer Sandals by milliener
- › Galatea Maxi Dress by anthinfrank
- › Mesa Dress by anthinfrank
- › Norvel Dress by anthinfrank
- › Pleated and lace, this year is definitely... by billedwarder
- › How to Find Simple Destination Wedding Dress by billedwarder
- › The 3 Point Guide to Buying the Best Wallet by Jennifer
- › How to use pant hangers the right way by Jennifer
- › INDiCustom Contest Rules by Alyssaw