or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel › What Diesel are you wearing today?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Diesel are you wearing today? - Page 1013

post #25301 of 29086
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aramis View Post
 

what kind of jacket?

jacket GAS

post #25302 of 29086
Quote:
Originally Posted by leftvapor View Post
 

@ Dieselolic

 

Your Shioner could not look any better. Absolutely sweet fit.

 

Diesel UK Tee

Diesel Thavar-UK 813L

Diesel Kang

 

 

I'm loving it! Great as usual!

post #25303 of 29086
Quote:
Originally Posted by artemalimov View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aramis View Post
 

what kind of jacket?

jacket GAS

where are you from?

post #25304 of 29086
I love that UK tee Leftvapor. It's nicer than the one I have! Is it in the new range? Where is it from? The T-Londra tshirt on the website is like mine not like your one.
Edited by Levislad - 9/17/13 at 12:33pm
post #25305 of 29086
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aramis View Post
 

where are you from?

 

Ukraine, Kharkov

 

 

post #25306 of 29086

wearing my new 888p

 

 

 

post #25307 of 29086

Cheers Guys!

 

@ levislad - I got it from ebay, im pretty sure its an older one but how old I do not know! I only thought they had done the two, your one and one currently on the website!

post #25308 of 29086
Quote:
Originally Posted by laisnata View Post
 

wearing my new 888p

 

 

 

color on 888p looks nice! 

post #25309 of 29086

@ Laisnata nice pair of 888P. I just bought another pair for some one else it looks similar to yours. Did you size down on the new pair ? Picture is the new pair which i bought

 

post #25310 of 29086
Quote:
Originally Posted by laisnata View Post
 

wearing my new 888p

 

 

 

 

Have they changed the Diesel label on the belt line? It looks different to mine? Have they rereleased the 888p?

post #25311 of 29086

Hey guys thinking of buying Konga suede shoes with orange sole does any one own a pair of this shoe ? what are your thoughts on this pair ? Was thinking of buying Chrom hi but heard few bad things about the shoe. Following is the pair i wanted to buy can you give me some feed back please.

 

post #25312 of 29086

@denimaddict, i bought them a week ago but didnt have the chance to wear them. they seem solid enough. my only issue is.... what to wear them with?? as in, what kind of colours should i choose in a tshirt/shirt etc...maybe its just me but that orange sole is giving me a hard time even though no one would really notice it once worn... lol 

post #25313 of 29086
Quote:
Originally Posted by audit30 View Post
 

@denimaddict, i bought them a week ago but didnt have the chance to wear them. they seem solid enough. my only issue is.... what to wear them with?? as in, what kind of colours should i choose in a tshirt/shirt etc...maybe its just me but that orange sole is giving me a hard time even though no one would really notice it once worn... lol 

 

I was thinking of wearing with shirts + Shioner 817H, 805A,74K been looking for that kind of style for a long time so you think they are good to buy ? I wear 42 in diesel shoes should i stick with the same size ?

post #25314 of 29086

i got them in 42 cause i wear everything in 42 but theres a bit of space on the front, not much anyway. i probably should have bought them in 41.  so if you wear 42 in diesel shoes then stick to your size IMO

post #25315 of 29086
Quote:
Originally Posted by audit30 View Post
 

i got them in 42 cause i wear everything in 42 but theres a bit of space on the front, not much anyway. i probably should have bought them in 41.  so if you wear 42 in diesel shoes then stick to your size IMO

 

Thanks for the help :)

post #25316 of 29086

Today.....



 



Suit Bristol Cardigan



Asos Tee



Shioner 801A



Clarks Jink Brogue



 



<br /> <br />


Edited by leftvapor - 9/18/13 at 5:55am
post #25317 of 29086
Quote:
Originally Posted by laisnata View Post
 

wearing my new 888p

 

 

 

super outfit

post #25318 of 29086
Quote:
Originally Posted by laisnata View Post

wearing my new 888p









You make a respect to this best wash!
I must to say that your 888p it super skinny!!!
post #25319 of 29086

816k 

diesel antigua shirt

 

(sorry about the house slippers. lol)

AppleMark

post #25320 of 29086
Hey DA I own them in a 41 and fit just perfect
I love the color and they look good with any skinny jean
I say get them!!! IMO definitely worth it
Ill post up pics of them
post #25321 of 29086
Quote:
Originally Posted by denim addict View Post
 

@ Laisnata nice pair of 888P. I just bought another pair for some one else it looks similar to yours. Did you size down on the new pair ? Picture is the new pair which i bought

 

 

Thank you buddy, no, I didn't size down, but this pair fits skinnier than my previous one, and also this is it's first wearing :) Where did you buy that new pair btw ?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloriouscafe View Post
 

color on 888p looks nice! 

 

Thanks :)

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levislad View Post
 

 

Have they changed the Diesel label on the belt line? It looks different to mine? Have they rereleased the 888p?

 

Not sure what your label looks like. i Think all of them are the same shape, except the leather fading. Could you post yours ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aramis View Post
 

super outfit

 

Nothink to say here...:wink:

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shlomi View Post


You make a respect to this best wash!
I must to say that your 888p it super skinny!!!

 

Thank you dude, yes, it's skinny  but will stretch after some wears :)

post #25322 of 29086
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattias View Post

Hey DA I own them in a 41 and fit just perfect
I love the color and they look good with any skinny jean
I say get them!!! IMO definitely worth it
Ill post up pics of them

 

hey mattias, is that your regular size in diesel shoes ?

post #25323 of 29086
Quote:
Originally Posted by laisnata View Post
 

 

Thank you buddy, no, I didn't size down, but this pair fits skinnier than my previous one, and also this is it's first wearing :) Where did you buy that new pair btw ?

 

 

I bought from some one in melbourne, Australia. They were very different to my pair. My pair is yellow which i kinda like. Especially in sunshine the yellow pair looks amazing.

post #25324 of 29086
Quote:
Originally Posted by gloriouscafe View Post
 

816k 

diesel antigua shirt

 

(sorry about the house slippers. lol)

AppleMark

 

looks nice & fit great. You should take a photo outside to show how beautifully they are crafted with the yellow fading.

post #25325 of 29086
Hey DA im a Size 42 in sneakers but dress shoes and stuff I like them fitting tighter
If that helps
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel › What Diesel are you wearing today?