- 279 Posts. Joined 4/2013
- Location: Fort Wayne, IN
- Select All Posts By This User
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandDieseltagged by System, 6/2/10
- itemDiesel Slim Straight Leg in 8I3 Safadotagged by System, 8/26/10
- itemDiesel Zathan Jeans in Dark Indigo Stretchtagged by System, 8/26/10
- itemDiesel Zatiny Jeans in Basic Denim with Flat Finishingtagged by System, 8/26/10
- topicPopular Poststagged by System, 6/4/10
- topicThreads With Lots Of Picturestagged by System, 6/7/10
- topicWAYWTtagged by System, 6/3/10
Related Forum Threads
- WAYWT What are you wearing today? Last post on 11/25/13 at 10:18am in Chat
- Diesel Spring Summer 2012 (PICS) Last post on 8/31/13 at 5:33am in Diesel Jeans
- What Diesel jeans are best fit for small guy?!?! Last post on 11/10/11 at 1:28am in Diesel Jeans
- Do my Darron 88z's fit right? w/pics - please post your pics;) Last post on 8/25/10 at 1:58pm in Diesel Jeans
- Krooley 8YM *Pics* Last post on 11/17/09 at 8:00am in Diesel Jeans
Everything You Need To Know About Diesel The Brand
Last edited: 9/22/11
Related Blog Posts
Diesel Women's Spring Summer 2014 Press Day
Published on 11/25/13 by Denim Blog
Exclusive - Diesel x Atlanta de Cadenet
Published on 11/19/13 by Denim Blog
Diesel Men's Spring/Summer 2014 Press Day
Published on 11/18/13 by Denim Blog
Denim Review: Tepphar Ne Jogg Jeans in 0811W
Published on 11/5/13 by Denim Blog
Nicola Formichetti 1st Collection & #DIESELTRIBUTE SS14 Campaign
Published on 11/5/13 by Denim Blog
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
These jeans are one of my favorites, they are sort of western! I wear them when my boyfriend takes me country dancing. I will admit, they are one of the hottest jeans for any rodeo, country...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
What Diesel are you wearing today? - Page 998
30L is 4cm shorter. Looking at your pics there's definitely room for it. I think 30L is going to look nice
drumedge, I tried to size down, but it wasn't really comfortable wearing them. Got my normal size.
Nice fit guys, thavar fit much better when you're 185cm+ tall. I can tell you guys (liasnata, da and weenie) are indeed 185cm+ right?
I saw your 8x2, my second pair looks exactly like yours. I definitely recommend tapering them. 17cm jeans look much better on us shorter guys
Great appreciation Baltimore, I'm 177cm and skinny jeans with 17cm in the leg opening fit me much better than broader. This is the key for shorter guys like me
Just kidding. I like all the 8x2 fit pics but am I the only one who isn't that enthusiast about the wash? (Yes, I've seen them irl)
@Sloan and Aahz: Thanks for the links to the Mil boots. Gonna grap those for this winter
thavar is supposed to be worn slim and skinny :) great fit imo :)
Not sure if anyone noticed or do not make a difference, the big abrasion on 8x2, some pairs has on left thigh and some on right.
May be different dates of production or batches.
Edited by Sloan - 8/20/13 at 2:19pm
Some pics are taken from a mirror.
PLEASE tell me you're kidding!
Sanibeldude, it depends on the wash but I am usually a 30x30. With washes that have prestacking I like to get a 30x32. For a baggier look I'll do a 31 waist. This only applys to Thavar's btw...
Yeah I'm gonna give it a shot. What's the worst that can happen?!! Thanks for the info though. I wondered was there a big difference between the two length(aside from the obvious 😏) but its good to know that's its about 4cm. Just checking the 884S I'm wearing and 4cm is definitely do-able! Cheers!
I'll wear them tomorrow then! ;)
Drumedge, they don't look too tight. They are a perfect fit!
I am 185 cms tall & 77kgs wear 31 x32. My 8X2 slightly stretched in the waist.
@ Drumegde i got my regular size in my 8X2. Your 8X2 looks amazing and it fits you very well. As Lee said they fit perfect.
@ Laisnata Super fit on both 8X2 & 888P.
@ weenie Nice fit on the 8X2.
- › Diesel Spring/Summer 2014 SS14 1 hour, 13 minutes ago
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 1 hour, 47 minutes ago
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 3 hours, 47 minutes ago
- › Sleenker 824P 3 hours, 57 minutes ago
- › BARNEYS NY LORO PIANA 100% CASHMERE CAMEL SPORT COAT JACKET 44 LONG... 8 hours, 41 minutes ago
- › BOGLIOLI BERGDORF GOODMAN JACKET SPORT COAT 40 REGULAR 40R 50 8 hours, 47 minutes ago
- › ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA TROFEO SAKS 5TH AVENUE JACKET SPORT COAT 42... 8 hours, 54 minutes ago
- › BROOKS BROTHERS GOLDEN FLEECE WOOL SILK SPORT COAT JACKET 38... 9 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › BROOKS BROTHERS MADISON NAVY HERRINGBONE 1818 SAXXON SUIT 43... 9 hours, 22 minutes ago
- › BROOKS BROTHERS 1818 MADISON VITALE BARBERIS 2 BUTTON SUIT 42 SHORT... 9 hours, 26 minutes ago
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by michellepollock
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam
- › What Are Different Ways To Make Your Lips Fuller by rubyJacksonn
- › How to Beat the Heat with Summer Sandals by milliener
- › Galatea Maxi Dress by anthinfrank
- › Mesa Dress by anthinfrank
- › Norvel Dress by anthinfrank
- › Pleated and lace, this year is definitely... by billedwarder
- › How to Find Simple Destination Wedding Dress by billedwarder
- › The 3 Point Guide to Buying the Best Wallet by Jennifer
- › How to use pant hangers the right way by Jennifer
- › INDiCustom Contest Rules by Alyssaw