Yah I really wanted Salmon one.. there's 28 and 29 available on eBay right now w/ eBayer bboop13; i can't remember if he's an active member here still.. I think you can totally pull them off much better than I could....... do a quick search on ebay.com and you'll see it...
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- brandDieseltagged by System, 6/2/10
- itemDiesel Slim Straight Leg in 8I3 Safadotagged by System, 8/26/10
- itemDiesel Zathan Jeans in Dark Indigo Stretchtagged by System, 8/26/10
- itemDiesel Zatiny Jeans in Basic Denim with Flat Finishingtagged by System, 8/26/10
- topicPopular Poststagged by System, 6/4/10
- topicThreads With Lots Of Picturestagged by System, 6/7/10
- topicWAYWTtagged by System, 6/2/10
Related Forum Threads
- WAYWT What are you wearing today? Last post on 10/24/14 at 6:20am in Chat
- Diesel Spring Summer 2012 (PICS) Last post on 1/12/14 at 8:56am in Diesel Jeans
- What Diesel jeans are best fit for small guy?!?! Last post on 11/10/11 at 1:28am in Diesel Jeans
- Do my Darron 88z's fit right? w/pics - please post your pics;) Last post on 8/25/10 at 1:58pm in Diesel Jeans
- Krooley 8YM *Pics* Last post on 11/17/09 at 8:00am in Diesel Jeans
Everything You Need To Know About Diesel The Brand
Last edited: 9/22/11
Related Blog Posts
David Hasselholf in Diesel Jeans
Published on 9/25/14 by Denim Blog
Denim Review: Diesel Tepphar 0831D
Published on 8/30/14 by Denim Blog
Luke Bryan in Diesel Jeans
Published on 8/19/14 by Denim Blog
Diesel Black Gold SS15 Menswear Show
Published on 6/27/14 by Denim Blog
Diesel Opens Brand New Diesel Black Gold Store In London
Published on 6/24/14 by Denim Blog
My friend owns them- they are very stylish. But worm.
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
What Diesel are you wearing today? - Page 976
xmbeckham - that's the nicest 803s photos I've seen.. got any from outside in the light?? I saw one got sold on eBay for about $80.. should of picked it up. I think Diesel online store they are now $130 brand new or something.. that's really good for pair of MII jeans..
the 801D is going through my acupuncture stacking treatment right now.
Yea, I should've but didn't get a chance to shoot a picture under natural light. I found the pictures on Diesel's site pretty accurate though.
BTW, the original price supposed to be $328 not $195...which explains that you can get an MII pair for $137. That's what prompted me to pick them!
its even more than 50% Krooley 811P is like 100 quid.
thanks for the heads up. I'm coming to London this weekend. So should I be able to get Thavar 811p and Darron 803W on sale? Should I be hitting Covent Garden for the best selection?
They wont have Thavar 811P, only krooley. We never had them in UK stores. Im not sure about 803W.
Dieselolic - how do you make every pair of jeans that I also own look so much cooler compare to me.. damn you! =)
quick question I think you're only person I know that owns 807F wash. How do you like them? I found Shioner 807F in 29x30 but I am not sure if its wise to size up as I normally take 28s... (except 801A which i got 29x30). are they loose? stretchy? pls help.
DC, you're too funny. no I don't have the 807f. I have a pair thanaz that are coated and stretchy (forgot wash number), and I bought the 801n but ended up selling them because they were too similar to my thanaz. I know for fact that these wax coated stretchy jeans get stretched out a lot, so definitely size down. do not size up.
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 3 minutes ago
- › Real or fake true religions 6 minutes ago
- › identify the Brand - Leonardo Dicaprio 11 minutes ago
- › Allsaints appreciation thread 12 minutes ago
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 15 minutes ago
- › Good Finds on YOOX 22 minutes ago
- › Helping me ID this 7 hours ago
- › BNWT Belther 816b size 28 12 hours, 38 minutes ago
- › Diesel Fall/Winter 2015 17 hours, 17 minutes ago
- › Official Saint Laurent Paris Thread 19 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by Jennise
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam
- › Summer Essentials: 8 Wardrobe Must-haves This...
- › The benefits of using virgin hair extensions
- › Exactly what Helps make Wild hair Vitamin...
- › Come and Enjoy Bleach Game on PC
- › Human Hair Extensions Can Sharing You...
- › Atmosphere as well as your current hair...
- › Curly hair Expansions and even hair developments
- › Managing Your Own Squad in Football Planet
- › New hairstyle 2015 with hair extensions
- › Football Dreams will Come True in FOOTBALL...