or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › What Diesel are you wearing today?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Diesel are you wearing today? - Page 971

post #24251 of 27867
@ zdenal_cz I actually found these to come up much bigger than any other shoes I own. I tried on both the black and beige pairs at Christmas, as they were on sale. I am usually a 7 or 7.5 in most shoes but the Thors in a size 7 came up massive. I have been looking for a 6.5 at a decent price ever since.
post #24252 of 27867

thx mates! I guess I can size down on Thor, because it's my "standard" boots / laced shoes sizing on Diesel. Take size smaller on boots / laced shoes than you sneaker size...

 

I already did it when I bought Wolf (size 42), but I returned them because they were very uncomfy (thick leather + leather sole). Size was ok... And I guess if I would choose size 43, they will be big (+ leather will stretch out).

 

But there is other question now, where to find them in black discounted :-))))

post #24253 of 27867
Quote:
Originally Posted by leftvapor View Post

@ zdenal_cz I actually found these to come up much bigger than any other shoes I own. I tried on both the black and beige pairs at Christmas, as they were on sale. I am usually a 7 or 7.5 in most shoes but the Thors in a size 7 came up massive. I have been looking for a 6.5 at a decent price ever since.

Diesel doesn't make smaller that 7 for guys!!as far as I know!!
post #24254 of 27867
@ Zodiac 6 is the smallest size they do.
post #24255 of 27867
@ zdenal_cz You can get them on a website called 'Spartoo'. If you search for Thor on the website they are available. Not sure what sizes though, they are selling at £125 or so.
post #24256 of 27867
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodiac View Post

@ freeradical, that is one angry beard you have going on :) looks great, you look like wolverine. I think i might grow one :)

i will have to post a picture i made in photoshop once i get home tonight for you then ;)

post #24257 of 27867
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh3 View Post

You pull off viker and larkees so well. You are a viker cut master!

this is why viker is my fav diesel cut ;)

post #24258 of 27867
Quote:
Originally Posted by zdenal_cz View Post

thx mates! I guess I can size down on Thor, because it's my "standard" boots / laced shoes sizing on Diesel. Take size smaller on boots / laced shoes than you sneaker size...

I already did it when I bought Wolf (size 42), but I returned them because they were very uncomfy (thick leather + leather sole). Size was ok... And I guess if I would choose size 43, they will be big (+ leather will stretch out).

But there is other question now, where to find them in black discounted icon_smile.gif)))

What color and what size?? Btw diesel brought new Thor shoes for next season;)) so if you won't find them you can get them Christmas sale;))
post #24259 of 27867
About the Thor shoes: I can confirm above posts. I wear 42 and for sneakers like exposure 43.

Spartoo discount codes can be found most of the time as well icon_smile.gif
post #24260 of 27867
Quote:
Originally Posted by zdenal_cz View Post

I already did it when I bought Wolf (size 42), but I returned them because they were very uncomfy (thick leather + leather sole). Size was ok..

i was thinking of getting a pair of Wolf...they arent worth it? :/ 

post #24261 of 27867
Quote:
Originally Posted by zdenal_cz View Post

thx mates! I guess I can size down on Thor, because it's my "standard" boots / laced shoes sizing on Diesel. Take size smaller on boots / laced shoes than you sneaker size...

 

I already did it when I bought Wolf (size 42), but I returned them because they were very uncomfy (thick leather + leather sole). Size was ok... And I guess if I would choose size 43, they will be big (+ leather will stretch out).

 

But there is other question now, where to find them in black discounted :-))))

 

hmmmmm - maybe I'm odd one?? I got the Thor in 40 and it fits me good at 40.. I try to buy my shoes all in 40 and they all seem to fit me fine.. I didn't size up or down...  I was even wearing thicker sport socks and it was snug.. if I change to dress socks it should fit perfect.. but maybe it'll stretch out little bit.

 

I got mine here, there's still more sizes:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300909496946?var=600117907120&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

 

good luck!

 

today wearing Tepphar 887v.

 

post #24262 of 27867

about Thors...i just wore mine, size UK 9 and i think i could have taken UK 8, but its nothing dramatic. just a little longer than they should be

post #24263 of 27867
Quote:
Originally Posted by leftvapor View Post

@ zdenal_cz You can get them on a website called 'Spartoo'. If you search for Thor on the website they are available. Not sure what sizes though, they are selling at £125 or so.

thank you, will check it!

Edited:

they dont ship internationaly :-/

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodiac View Post


What color and what size?? Btw diesel brought new Thor shoes for next season;)) so if you won't find them you can get them Christmas sale;))

black, UK8/EUR42. yes, i know, but they are pricey. :-) If I will miss them now, will do it in December. But I doubt there will be sale on online store for Czech republic..., there is no sale now even.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramirez View Post

About the Thor shoes: I can confirm above posts. I wear 42 and for sneakers like exposure 43.

Spartoo discount codes can be found most of the time as well icon_smile.gif

Ok, I thought so... ;-)

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by audit30 View Post

i was thinking of getting a pair of Wolf...they arent worth it? :/ 

They are worth, but they were very hard and maybe for me uncomfy. They could be better fitting if I would buy size 43, but don't know. Also they were "to much dressy" for my liking.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denim Collector View Post

 

hmmmmm - maybe I'm odd one?? I got the Thor in 40 and it fits me good at 40.. I try to buy my shoes all in 40 and they all seem to fit me fine.. I didn't size up or down...  I was even wearing thicker sport socks and it was snug.. if I change to dress socks it should fit perfect.. but maybe it'll stretch out little bit.

 

I got mine here, there's still more sizes:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300909496946?var=600117907120&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

 

good luck!

 

today wearing Tepphar 887v.

 

 

 

could be because everybody has different foot. yep, thanks for that link on ebay, I found it before, very good price. But I'm pretty sure, customs will stop the parcel from US and I will pay tax... Will see, thx once again.


Edited by zdenal_cz - 6/13/13 at 12:22pm
post #24264 of 27867

Thanaz 8880L

AllSaints Tonic Crew

AllSaints Duncan Shirt

DBG Anderson Boots

 

post #24265 of 27867

Viker 811p

post #24266 of 27867

I didn't realize they made 811p in Viker. They look good! I like those boots too:) 

post #24267 of 27867

Aahz is back!!!!!!! missing seeing these epic studio set up photos!

post #24268 of 27867
Guys, hoes the fit of the denim Sonora shirts? Should I take my slim fit size which I usually wear(L) or size down to medium?
Unlike regular buttons up shirt, I like my debun shirts really fitted, too bulky and and big reminds me my father.
post #24269 of 27867

those look rad man. what kind of boots?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by qtj0ker1980 View Post

Viker 811p

post #24270 of 27867
@ronlol- I'd describe them as ultra slim shirts. So don't size down if you ask me.
post #24271 of 27867


Thanks, it's Dr Martens Piper boots. I know a lot of peeps doesn't like this brand but this style doesn't look like a typical Dr Mart.
Edited by qtj0ker1980 - 6/14/13 at 8:23am
post #24272 of 27867
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denim Collector View Post

Aahz is back!!!!!!! missing seeing these epic studio set up photos!

I second that!  Welcome back, Aahz!

post #24273 of 27867
Quote:
Originally Posted by qtj0ker1980 View Post



Thanks, it's Dr Martens Piper boots. I know a lot of peeps doesn't like this brand but this style doesn't look like a typical Dr Mart.

you're right.  these are not your typical Dr. M.  they are cool.  so are those vikers, fit you well.

post #24274 of 27867
Today Thanaz 8B9 with Diesel polo



post #24275 of 27867
Thanks guys.

Freerad- Viker 811p is $240 on Amazon, just so u know if you're interested in it.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › What Diesel are you wearing today?