or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel › What Diesel are you wearing today?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Diesel are you wearing today? - Page 967

post #24151 of 29081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edouard69 View Post

well the waist is good, i can wear it without belt and its fit ok, a w27 would be too tight, i dont like when u cant moove in ur jeans

Agree
When it too tight, you can't move with ur jeans and on the summer days it's herrible.
post #24152 of 29081
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky View Post

You forget, it's not Honestforum anymore, it's the Denimblog now. Everything looks GREAAAAAT, everyone is loving each other to wear a jeans with Diesel or Dior stamp on it.

Honest opinions are no longer wanted.




nothing wrong, if you stop posting it here, It's not wanted. You see that people are complaining about users who don't like people wearing everything combined with everything.



There's no request here for evolving and matching fits. not a good development. but it's that way now:


My friend, you're missing the point here. Yes everyone is kind on here in general. However constructive comments and suggestions are welcome. But when someone says rude things like, "put your shirt on boy, no one wants to see your 5.6 body...that's gay..gtfo" Just because of his own insecurity. Now tell me what kind of honest opinion is that? We are all civilized here and honest opinion is most welcome, but rude comments are uncalled for. I am probably older than most of people on here so I won't go down to certain people's level to verbally attact someone. Ive done tons of modeling for commercial prints and other events in the past, seen different types of people, beautiful people physically. So here's an honest advice if you'd care to listen, No fancy clothes in this world are going to make you beautiful if you're insecure yourself. Being rude and Hating on others just because make you the ugliest worthless piece of shit!
post #24153 of 29081
If you don't like the culture here, why stick around?
Denim love with GF at Amsterdam Open Air Festival yesterday.
post #24154 of 29081

nice denim shirt Ramirez :D planning to get one myself soon! 

post #24155 of 29081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselolic View Post


My friend, you're missing the point here. Yes everyone is kind on here in general. However constructive comments and suggestions are welcome. But when someone says rude things like, "put your shirt on boy, no one wants to see your 5.6 body...that's gay..gtfo" Just because of his own insecurity. Now tell me what kind of honest opinion is that? We are all civilized here and honest opinion is most welcome, but rude comments are uncalled for. I am probably older than most of people on here so I won't go down to certain people's level to verbally attact someone. Ive done tons of modeling for commercial prints and other events in the past, seen different types of people, beautiful people physically. So here's an honest advice if you'd care to listen, No fancy clothes in this world are going to make you beautiful if you're insecure yourself. Being rude and Hating on others just because make you the ugliest worthless piece of shit!


this section is called WHAT you WEARING today, and NOT. what you NOT wearing today. You wanna post semi naked pictures, post them somewhere else. we dont really give a shit what kinda modeling you've done, as long you post pictures of yourself wearing clothes. You want compliments of your bod, post them in body building forums or authentic forum, where 90% of pictures posters are women. capish ?

post #24156 of 29081

Hey Zodiac go to gym ;)

post #24157 of 29081
Maybe authentic forum wouldnt be a bad idea. The vibe here has gone to shit recently. Oh and its capisce.
post #24158 of 29081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodiac View Post


this section is called WHAT you WEARING today, and NOT. what you NOT wearing today. You wanna post semi naked pictures, post them somewhere else. we dont really give a shit what kinda modeling you've done, as long you post pictures of yourself wearing clothes. You want compliments of your bod, post them in body building forums or authentic forum, where 90% of pictures posters are women. capish ?

Chill out. If u go by technicality like that zodiac, He is still wearing a diesel clothing.. After all this is what diesel are you wearing today and he does wear diesel denim.

The point is, just let it go and don't try to argue with too much technicality.
post #24159 of 29081
Well said Fresh! Thank you!

I don't know what is worse, zodiac hating or zodiac whining and crying...lol. If there's a forum for that he should be on it.
post #24160 of 29081
Np. I am not taking sides, but the comments are getting little hateful for me. So I thought I would put my 2 cents in. And dieselolic, dont stop posting awesome outfits of yours. You make everything look pretty damn good and you got the body to flaunt it. If I had a body like that I would show off as well or take a pic w/o thinking if I had a shirt on lol.. (Not that I am saying you are showing off).
post #24161 of 29081

Ramirez that's an awesome shirt!  Is this Diesel Sonora?  Alot of different styles to this shirt.  Can you post a link to the exact shirt?  Is it light or medium weight?  thanks!

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramirez View Post

If you don't like the culture here, why stick around?
Denim love with GF at Amsterdam Open Air Festival yesterday.
post #24162 of 29081
2nd that. Love the denim shirts on both of you, Ramirez!
post #24163 of 29081
Come on guys, lets stop this bickering! There are so many opinions and styles on here that not everyone is going to like everything. I like the fact that people can be critical on here but it's usually in a constructive way. Let's go back to that please.

Sometimes I look ridiculous in what I wear and I value constructive criticism. I get a huge amount of clothing ideas from here and I hope we can all go back there.
post #24164 of 29081

Zodiac, you are crying more than a kid bro. Feel sorry for your parents having a kid crying for everything. I guess you have no friends at all because noone wants to know a person who is whining about everything tbh. Does it matter if he takes of his shirt TBH. DOES IS FCKING MATTER BRO? The funny thing is that he doesn't care about what you say either. It's absolutely pointless to even mention that so why EVEN DO THAT? Now he will continue post topless pictures just because you don't like it. He will enjoy posting topless pictures more than ever now because he knows that he got TWO haters on this forum. So the one who is losing is you Zodiac... Feel sorry for ya bro, enjoy topless pictures from all of us now on :):):)

post #24165 of 29081

Zodiac, I'm sure you can offer something constructive to this forum - after all, you are an established member here, round about the time of Jskidder, Cez and the like? And you have helped, like when you posted pictures of your new Tepphar 602S so people could get a better idea of what they look like and fit in real life. With all due respect, however, grating on people isn't the way to go. So, to each his own - if someone wants to post topless pics, beltless pics, pics of skinny jeans worn with chunky high-tops or whatever, so be it then. To each his own.

post #24166 of 29081
CLarsson - I've no idea what you just said, who's talking about being friends? And what am i loosing on?topless pictures,I don't get it. Make sense!

I don't hate anyone and I don't think that zdelal hates anyone in here. I barely know anyone in here to hate them, this place is based on opinions and suggestion!! General help and criticism!! It's part of this place,you all guys post pictures for a reason, and everyone who posts here has its own reason,some need help, some want compliments and some criticism! So if you post pictures you need to be ready to be complimented or criticised:) on what u wear!!
post #24167 of 29081

You are losing because the things you say doesn't matter. So why even mention it then? That's my problem why mention something that you cannot change, it's just unnecessary. I guess you are 15y old trying to tell people do what u think is right... Well on this forum we accept that people are different and no big deal if someone wants to take a picture without his shirt. It does make u feel sad when he posts pictures without his shirt doesn't it? That's why u have whine about it... And if you honestly care about ppl posting topless pictures on a internet forum then something is wrong. 

post #24168 of 29081

Zodiak. It's not the topless photos. The fact of your insulting comments. You are are an internet super hero I would say. You just insulting all on the blog. You are hiding behind your computer at home and insulting people, and maybe you think you're super cool guy. In real life you would answer for every word.

post #24169 of 29081


Waiting for the next patient at my clinic.
Tepphar 807D
Vans
post #24170 of 29081

"Doc,I've cut my fingers with a Chainsaw!"

"Umh well... is that blood? Sorry bro, new Tepphar! Try next door".

icon_biggrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by pryv75 View Post



Waiting for the next patient at my clinic.
Tepphar 807D
Vans

Edited by Loki - 6/10/13 at 9:07am
post #24171 of 29081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aramis View Post

Zodiak. It's not the topless photos. The fact of your insulting comments. You are are an internet super hero I would say. You just insulting all on the blog. You are hiding behind your computer at home and insulting people, and maybe you think you're super cool guy. In real life you would answer for every word.

Who did I insulted?i just agreed with zdelal on the no shirt matter that's all!! And then all people Here jumped us for having an opinion!! So if I say that I don't like what you wear, or how you wear it its an insult?? I don't get it!! I don't remember disrespecting anyone and even if I did, i apologised to everyone in here,but you still beat around the bush! When instead you should get your own opinion,and read posts and not repeating words of a guy above you!
post #24172 of 29081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanibeldude View Post


Thanks guys!
The Denim shirt is partly Linen. It's not a summery thin linen shirt if you know what I mean. It feels like a normal denim shirt. It's this one (changed the color of my pic a bit):


Today 807c with some old Replay shirt
post #24173 of 29081

Let's sumarize it all again and please stop talking about this over and over. That's all what Zo and me posted here. Nothing was insulting, just our opinion.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdenal_cz View Post

i hate the "look" - guys without any top or even worse with super ultra tight top to show muscles :-) ufff.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodiac View Post


THIS !!

 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodiac View Post


Who did I insulted?i just agreed with zdelal on the no shirt matter that's all!! And then all people Here jumped us for having an opinion!! So if I say that I don't like what you wear, or how you wear it its an insult?? I don't get it!! I don't remember disrespecting anyone and even if I did, i apologised to everyone in here,but you still beat around the bush! When instead you should get your own opinion,and read posts and not repeating words of a guy above you!

x2

post #24174 of 29081

i'm seriously tired of this.  but I have to make it clear for the ones who didn't get to see Zodiac's offensive comment before he deleted it...and i'm damn sure Zdental, you saw this comment:

 

quote: "put your shirt on boy. no one wants to see your 5.6 body. take that piercing out, you look gay." 

 

I don't see any constructive criticism here expect that this is the type of insulting offensive comment that is not welcome here.  you think you can say anything to anyone hiding behind your computer huh?  I bet you in a million years if I was standing in front of you with my shirt off, you wouldn't even dare to make a sound, boy! 

 

hey on the other hand, why don't you 2 just admit that you're jealous of the way I look, the way I pull off my outfits and i'll forgive you...lol

post #24175 of 29081
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLarsson View Post

You are losing because the things you say doesn't matter. So why even mention it then? That's my problem why mention something that you cannot change, it's just unnecessary. I guess you are 15y old trying to tell people do what u think is right... Well on this forum we accept that people are different and no big deal if someone wants to take a picture without his shirt. It does make u feel sad when he posts pictures without his shirt doesn't it? That's why u have whine about it... And if you honestly care about ppl posting topless pictures on a internet forum then something is wrong. 

Read please

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel › What Diesel are you wearing today?