- 1,426 Posts. Joined 6/2010
- Location: Amsterdamned
- Select All Posts By This User
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- brandDieseltagged by System, 6/2/10
- itemDiesel Slim Straight Leg in 8I3 Safadotagged by System, 8/26/10
- itemDiesel Zathan Jeans in Dark Indigo Stretchtagged by System, 8/26/10
- itemDiesel Zatiny Jeans in Basic Denim with Flat Finishingtagged by System, 8/26/10
- topicPopular Poststagged by System, 6/4/10
- topicThreads With Lots Of Picturestagged by System, 6/7/10
- topicWAYWTtagged by System, 6/2/10
Related Forum Threads
- WAYWT What are you wearing today? Last post on 3/1/14 at 8:04pm in Chat
- Diesel Spring Summer 2012 (PICS) Last post on 1/12/14 at 8:56am in Diesel Jeans
- What Diesel jeans are best fit for small guy?!?! Last post on 11/10/11 at 1:28am in Diesel Jeans
- Do my Darron 88z's fit right? w/pics - please post your pics;) Last post on 8/25/10 at 1:58pm in Diesel Jeans
- Krooley 8YM *Pics* Last post on 11/17/09 at 8:00am in Diesel Jeans
Everything You Need To Know About Diesel The Brand
Last edited: 9/22/11
Related Blog Posts
David Hasselhoff in Diesel Jeans
Published on 2/23/14 by Denim Blog
3 Ways to Wear the Diesel Shioner Jeans
Published on 1/20/14 by Denim Blog
Diesel Black Gold Men's Fall 2014
Published on 1/11/14 by Denim Blog
Bradley Cooper in Diesel Jeans
Published on 1/6/14 by Denim Blog
Olivia Wilde in Diesel Skinny Jeans
Published on 12/29/13 by Denim Blog
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
These jeans are one of my favorites, they are sort of western! I wear them when my boyfriend takes me country dancing. I will admit, they are one of the hottest jeans for any rodeo, country...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
What Diesel are you wearing today? - Page 965
Much respect to you as Moderator, Phukette!
@ Baltimore, well said brother, well said! as they say if you don't got nothing nice to say, don't say it.
@ DC, Sanibeldude, and mattias, much thanks for the comments guys!
If you posting in this place, you need to be ready to be complimented, and criticised at the same time, no one is gonna just come in here and bash anyone, or just tell you your outfit sucks, or whatever, here people will gonna give their opinions and constructive criticism, on what you wear. Like it or not. if you don't like it, then dont post here. If i a guy post a picture of his half naked body, with some jeans he just thrown 2 seconds ago out of bed, and tell ya "oh this inspired me blah blah" what good comes out of this thread ?? if people dont want to put effort to it.
Here we share what we wear, this what this thread called, right,? and its not called, what we are NOT wearing today. for naked bodies and if you wanna show of how you work out, or such, use google to find a forum for that.
So whats the problem???
Dial it down and keep it civil. As I said before, we are here because we share a common interest not because we want to be judged. We are all old enough to be able to dress ourselves we don't need anyone telling us we suck at it. What gives you the right? Like what was said before, if you can't say anything nice then say nothing.
Either way, I'm drawing a line in the sand. This pissy behaviour ends here.
trust me I make great effort to look like this, and I pay great attention to details of my outfit (on how I wear them). I post on here because I love diesel jeans, I love cool styles, and I enjoy working out taking care of my body. people on here have messaged me asking for fashion advises which I am absolutely flattered and grateful of, and I am more than happy to give my 2 cents. so I think I outta be doing something right here than to be bashed by you 2 sorry ass losers that can find anything better to do.
like Baltimore said, why don't you say something constructive to me? something that'll improve the way I look. I bet you can't, because it's the way I look that pisses you off, isn't it? you don't have to like my outfit. just like some people don't like Donald Trump or Bill Gates. and you know what they don't like them? because they are not rich like them. haters are always going to be hating...sigh...
No one really cares if you don't like it. IF you like it, you can give a compliment. If you have an advice, then feel free to give one. What's the point to say someone looks crap? What's the added value of your comment? Only to make yourself feel good yes...
Is that a nipple ring? Aren't you scared it might get caught in something and riiippppped!
If I have a body like that people will have to beg me to put my shirt back on.
I'm a woman I wear MENS Diesel jeans, anyone have a problem with me posting here? :)
To the guy with the pic with the shirt off: GReat jeans, I have those and your prob one of the only guys who has pulled them off without looking ultra girly!
BTW, in this world, people hate you for every reason they can find, its not worth even acknowledging them.
KARACHO: NICE FIT! I just sold my narrot 880m,,,, loved the wash but unlike other Diesel jeans, its a bit BUMMY for a girl... sadly ...same goes for the krooley... wish they made krooley a bit more unisex and raised the pockets up, slimmed them up an inch..
Phukette I think that's well said and its a serious matter, on the lighter side for me I've been training in the gym and got pretty big and haven't posted pictures because of people's insecurities " and Lee hitting on me" :D :D :D
Dieselolic always puts a smile on my face because his the coolest cat in LA..
thanks ALL for the comments! never meant to stir the pot, but glad the drama's over with.
@Karacho, you seem to pull off some of the not so popular washes amongst the forum members here really well. Love the narrot on you man!
@Aramis, looking good on all outfits. welcome to LA..you'll love it here!
@Realdeal, you make me laugh when I see your post...you're the funny one. hope to see your pic soon...keep up the good work!
@Weenie, thanks. shoes are Sperry top-sider
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 10 minutes ago
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 2 hours, 8 minutes ago
- › Backpocket buttoning for guys 4 hours, 59 minutes ago
- › WTT: Diesel Darron 886A 31 X 32 for a pair of DIESEL Jogg jeans... 6 hours, 8 minutes ago
- › Canadian girls - any of you worked at Aritzia before? 7 hours, 2 minutes ago
- › Thavar 75g Size 27x30, Thavar 811P Size 27x32 and Sleenker 886Z... 7 hours, 18 minutes ago
- › Sales, Discounts, Coupons and Codes - everything that saves us money! 7 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › thavar 8x2 size 27 8 hours, 42 minutes ago
- › Helping me ID this 8 hours, 56 minutes ago
- › Zip fly for diesel krooley 21 hours, 54 minutes ago
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by michellepollock
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam
- › What Are Different Ways To Make Your Lips Fuller by rubyJacksonn
- › How to Beat the Heat with Summer Sandals by milliener
- › Galatea Maxi Dress by anthinfrank
- › Mesa Dress by anthinfrank
- › Norvel Dress by anthinfrank
- › Pleated and lace, this year is definitely... by billedwarder
- › How to Find Simple Destination Wedding Dress by billedwarder
- › The 3 Point Guide to Buying the Best Wallet by Jennifer
- › How to use pant hangers the right way by Jennifer
- › INDiCustom Contest Rules by Alyssaw