yeah, i thought the calves area was too tight to be a thavar lol...looks very nice. too bad i cant pull off tepphars.
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- brandDieseltagged by System, 6/2/10
- itemDiesel Slim Straight Leg in 8I3 Safadotagged by System, 8/26/10
- itemDiesel Zathan Jeans in Dark Indigo Stretchtagged by System, 8/26/10
- itemDiesel Zatiny Jeans in Basic Denim with Flat Finishingtagged by System, 8/26/10
- topicPopular Poststagged by System, 6/4/10
- topicThreads With Lots Of Picturestagged by System, 6/7/10
- topicWAYWTtagged by System, 6/2/10
Related Forum Threads
- WAYWT What are you wearing today? Last post on 10/24/14 at 6:20am in Chat
- Diesel Spring/Summer 2012 Last post on 1/12/14 at 8:56am in Diesel
- What Diesel jeans are best fit for small guy?!?! Last post on 11/10/11 at 1:28am in Diesel
- Do my Darron 88z's fit right? w/pics - please post your pics;) Last post on 8/25/10 at 1:58pm in Diesel
- Krooley 8YM *Pics* Last post on 11/17/09 at 8:00am in Diesel
Everything You Need To Know About Diesel The Brand
Last edited: 9/22/11
Related Blog Posts
New Denim Watches by Diesel
Published on 4/8/15 by Denim Blog
David Hasselholf in Diesel Jeans
Published on 9/25/14 by Denim Blog
Denim Review: Diesel Tepphar 0831D
Published on 8/30/14 by Denim Blog
Luke Bryan in Diesel Jeans
Published on 8/19/14 by Denim Blog
Diesel Black Gold SS15 Menswear Show
Published on 6/27/14 by Denim Blog
These jeans are one of the most comfortable jeans i have ever worn, this is coming from a guy who finds it hard to find great fitting jeans in the mens department. I have had them for a little...
My friend owns them- they are very stylish. But worm.
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
What Diesel are you wearing today? - Page 964
Phukette you've got some balls to pull off white jeans, or is it chinos ?Nice boots btw ! what are they ?
My contribution for today
Diesel polo with denim collar, this season !
Tepphar 887V from previous
Just wait till I get my muffin top out!
Ouch! I take it that you must hate browsing through websites when you shop for jeans huh? well sorry if you feel this way but I honestly haven't heard much of complains when I have my shirt off
Kept the belt off for my boy Levislad ha!
Edited by Zodiac - 6/6/13 at 3:52pm
@Dieselolic, as someone who has worked in the wellness industry for 15 years, you are doing something right! It takes a lot of hard work and eating well to look like that, brother. Btw, great fit on the jeans:)
Dieselolic keep the belt off, it looks sexy....as does the no shirt look! ;)
Well there you go, an eye candy for levislad. lol :) enjoy buddy :)
We are here to share a common interest not to be judged by others. I appreciate the candour but enough is enough. Zodiac and zdenal you guys have to dial it down or I'll deal with it. I'm getting pretty sick of dealing with people complaining about you guys. Zdenal not so much but definitely you zodiac.
Thank you, Phukette. I was not all that surprised to see that comment from Zodiac the shit talker that tells people to GTFO and other rude things, that's what immature haters do.
drumedge and levislad, much appreciate your compliment and support!
Dieselolic you're an inspiration!!! Love the jean fit and love how you roll it up in awesome style look.. and your figure omg.. like drumedge said - you must be super strict on diet plus hard working. For me; I always pick to have that pop soda in midnight which is super bad.
And "like it used to be"??? This place was full of assholes back way back when. I used to read this forum before I started posing and some of the guys were pricks for sake of being pricks. If that's your style some of them are over in authentic forum or jawnz or one those places.
Much respect to you as Moderator, Phukette!
@ Baltimore, well said brother, well said! as they say if you don't got nothing nice to say, don't say it.
@ DC, Sanibeldude, and mattias, much thanks for the comments guys!
- › Thavar 0831E 15 minutes ago
- › Diesel Fall/Winter 2015 1 hour, 5 minutes ago
- › Authenticity on Louis Vuitton jeans 7 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › Diesel vs Seven sizing 7 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › which brand is better 7 hours, 11 minutes ago
- › Opinion on fit of jeans 7 hours, 13 minutes ago
- › $15 Thrift True Religion Find...Authentic? 7 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › [help] Calvin Klein jeans Authenticity Check 7 hours, 18 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL: Dior Homme Denim Thread 7 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › Please authenticate this True Religion Jacket - Inner Label is... 7 hours, 53 minutes ago
- › Rock Revival Johanna Skinny S45 by Dr Denim
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by Jennise
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › Clip in hair extensions difference your looking
- › Kind a Trend Statement With Divers Type of...
- › Clip In Hair Education: Offers A Malleability...
- › Northwestward Carolina Human Hair Extensions
- › Brazilian Hair Extensions Not Modest to the...
- › Brazilian Hair Extensions for the Celebrities
- › The best way superb hair extensions
- › What Is Realistic Brazilian & Indian Hair...
- › Hair aid: great grade hair extensions
- › Get to know MICRO Knit HAIR EXTENSIONS.