or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel › What Diesel are you wearing today?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Diesel are you wearing today? - Page 962

post #24026 of 29086
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denim Collector View Post

Love the shoes man!!!!

And zodiac those chinos are pretty cool. Reminds me of the other pair that looks like 887D


Thats what they look like:) well at least i think so :)

post #24027 of 29086
Zodiac I'm going to looks for these on the Diesel site. Did you stick with your normal waist size?
post #24028 of 29086
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanibeldude View Post

Zodiac I'm going to looks for these on the Diesel site. Did you stick with your normal waist size?


they are not on diesel anymore, for good 6 months now. i think they were at Christmas sale. tho they were very pricey at 220 in uk :( I'm 30 waist in most, and these in waist 30 very tight, very !

post #24029 of 29086

here ya go, all who wanted to know, they are http://www.denimblog.com/c/t/194775/whats-your-latest-purchase-pics-required/50

 

Dieselicious posted pictures of them :)

post #24030 of 29086
Iakop 801b
post #24031 of 29086
Oi lads,who's staying in UK, just wanted to give a heads up! SALE starts on Thursday 5th of June;) 30% off everything, i think!icon_smile.gif so if u head up to stores on Wednesday before any of them close for the day,you might get sale that day;))they all shut 6pm btw;))
post #24032 of 29086
Do you know if the sales on the website will also start on that day?
post #24033 of 29086
Typically they do! Happy days! Cheers zodiac!
post #24034 of 29086
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodiac View Post

Oi lads,who's staying in UK, just wanted to give a heads up! SALE starts on Thursday 5th of June;) 30% off everything, i think!icon_smile.gif so if u head up to stores on Wednesday before any of them close for the day,you might get sale that day;))they all shut 6pm btw;))


Thanks Zodiac and Phukette!  So is this supposed to be 30% off of everything from last year's collection including things like 811P or just select merchandise?  Any idea if this would cover the online store in the U.S. also? 

By the way 30% off of Diesel Black Gold just dropped here:  http://store.diesel.com/searchresult.asp?gender=U&ageRange=Adult&mm=11660&viewAll=1&issale=1&tp=50263&utm_source=03062013_DSL_BLACKGOLD_30_OFF&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=us

post #24035 of 29086
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wutzwagg View Post

Iakop 801b

Love this! Which season is the jacket from?

post #24036 of 29086
Quote:
Originally Posted by karacho View Post

love the juzicon jacket collector, nice outfit! If you ever want to sell them contact me ;))

 

freerad, 801N with white t shirt - simple but so effective!

 

double denim days for me

 

AppleMark

 

 

Great fit man, first post here but what are the jeans?

Cheers

post #24037 of 29086
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanibeldude View Post


Thanks Zodiac and Phukette!  So is this supposed to be 30% off of everything from last year's collection including things like 811P or just select merchandise?  Any idea if this would cover the online store in the U.S. also? 

By the way 30% off of Diesel Black Gold just dropped here:  http://store.diesel.com/searchresult.asp?gender=U&ageRange=Adult&mm=11660&viewAll=1&issale=1&tp=50263&utm_source=03062013_DSL_BLACKGOLD_30_OFF&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=us

yeah all jeans on sale ( current season,not including preview), apart from some washes like 88Z or 8XR. which are carryover. but most of them are on sale. btw Krooley 811P doesnt sell at all, shop i was in today is full of them.

 

Btw picked up 2 pairs today :) from preview. hoorah

post #24038 of 29086
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj Hardia View Post

Love this! Which season is the jacket from?

 



It's from SS 2012.

post #24039 of 29086
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wutzwagg View Post

 



It's from SS 2012.

wow!

Where can I pick it up online?

post #24040 of 29086
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodiac View Post

yeah all jeans on sale ( current season,not including preview), apart from some washes like 88Z or 8XR. which are carryover. but most of them are on sale. btw Krooley 811P doesnt sell at all, shop i was in today is full of them.

 

Btw picked up 2 pairs today :) from preview. hoorah


cool.  Man this is going to be a hard choice.  To buy 811p or save my money for the new season when I go to London in a month.  I'm leaning towards putting my funds into new washes.  The top one on my list now is Iakop 816H.  We don't have it in the U.S.  What did you buy?  would love to see pics and here about sizing!

post #24041 of 29086
Quote:
Originally Posted by roy25 View Post

wow!

Where can I pick it up online?


I'm sorry. I bought it in a Diesel Outlet Store in Germany. I have found it only on a japanese site, but it's sold out.

post #24042 of 29086
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanibeldude View Post


cool.  Man this is going to be a hard choice.  To buy 811p or save my money for the new season when I go to London in a month.  I'm leaning towards putting my funds into new washes.  The top one on my list now is Iakop 816H.  We don't have it in the U.S.  What did you buy?  would love to see pics and here about sizing!


Created a thread ;)

post #24043 of 29086

@pablooutlaw: 2008 Slammer 8SI

post #24044 of 29086

@pablooutlaw: 2008 Slammer 8SI

post #24045 of 29086

i am wearing a skin tight crushed jeans today of diesel and it is black in color

Famous Footwear Coupons


Edited by RaymondWash - 10/4/13 at 4:03am
post #24046 of 29086
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondWash View Post

i am wearing a skin tight crushed jeans today of diesel and it is black in color


pictures or GTFO.

post #24047 of 29086
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodiac View Post


pictures or GTFO.

LOL.
post #24048 of 29086

kinda rude..

post #24049 of 29086
Quote:
Originally Posted by karacho View Post

kinda rude..


I was kidding, chill bro. at least Phukette found funny side of it ;) This is thread with pictures.

post #24050 of 29086
Chi-Tight-B
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel › What Diesel are you wearing today?