or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel › What Diesel are you wearing today?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Diesel are you wearing today? - Page 947

post #23651 of 29092
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makaveli0791 View Post

Damn.. I wish it was less tight..because it seems i got too big calves for the thavar cut :S thanks for the quick answer tho.. What's the other cut in DBG close to Koolter, Darron or even Safado ? Because i really like that 8ML wash.

Creeple might be your best bet.
post #23652 of 29092

@AAhz excellent combination

 

 

@Phukette Black Gold Excess has very few good washes. But you took one of the best. Where did you get them?

post #23653 of 29092
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makaveli0791 View Post


Keep ! they fit you well.

thanks Mak!!

post #23654 of 29092
Quote:
Originally Posted by sac000 View Post

 

Thavar 880i, I just got these at the diesel store during friends and family discount.  my first thavar that I like.  should I keep or return?  very nice wash IRL

 

Keep them. They fit you perfectly, and super wash!!
post #23655 of 29092
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aramis View Post

@AAhz excellent combination

 

 

@Phukette Black Gold Excess has very few good washes. But you took one of the best. Where did you get them?

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phukette View Post

I was in one in Dubai and it was phenomenal. Lots and lots of rare pairs at brilliant prices. From Tepphar 8PK, Thavar 8X2 to a thanaz 8WW and 73J. Picked up DBG excess 8ML for €70. I would recommend it.
I also know of the Woodbury common outlet in New York. Not great, been there 3 times and never bought anything. They do have an excellent allsaints outlet though.
post #23656 of 29092
Quote:
Originally Posted by zdenal_cz View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aramis View Post

@AAhz excellent combination

 

 

@Phukette Black Gold Excess has very few good washes. But you took one of the best. Where did you get them?

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phukette View Post

I was in one in Dubai and it was phenomenal. Lots and lots of rare pairs at brilliant prices. From Tepphar 8PK, Thavar 8X2 to a thanaz 8WW and 73J. Picked up DBG excess 8ML for €70. I would recommend it.
I also know of the Woodbury common outlet in New York. Not great, been there 3 times and never bought anything. They do have an excellent allsaints outlet though.

))thank you, you're doing a good job!

post #23657 of 29092

Shioner 801A

Diesel Sonora Shirt

Scotch & Soda Tee

Diesel Sparys Scarf

Bespoken 'The Derby' Oxfords

 

post #23658 of 29092

@Aramis - thanks for your input buddy, yep I'll keep them.  

 

@Aahz - Nice!!  I really like your oxfords!!

post #23659 of 29092
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phukette View Post

Good fit Edouard!

love it aahz, was rocking something similar while on honeymoon!

DBG Excess 8ML




Awesome! Simply your best fit yet!!!!! Love the wash as well
post #23660 of 29092

Man, those Tepphar are awesome, sad that they don't make them with a 34" inseam (what's up with that anyway?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denim Collector View Post

man DBG 8ML is nice. super thick denim too and solid color...... really like mine too.. Thanks Quettingen.    Today wearing Tepphar 804K.. they are my most loose tepphar.... i got 68z in 29 so I'm expecting it to fit similar.. crap.

 

post #23661 of 29092

Lavoisier - damn man, wish I can have some of your height!!!!  They are fairly long maybe 32L may be enough?? =)

 

Aahz - i have to say you nailed the lighting for this one.. or did you post a little bit to make the black more black??  btw I also picked up a vintage 1954 Carl Zeiss Jena Biotar 58mm F2 lens... can't wait to mount it on my canon.. the swirley bokeh of this lens is just too incredible.

post #23662 of 29092
Quote:
Originally Posted by sac000 View Post

 

Thavar 880i, I just got these at the diesel store during friends and family discount.  my first thavar that I like.  should I keep or return?  very nice wash IRL

 

I love them! Great fit too. I am off to London today and hopefully going to pick up a pair for myself!

post #23663 of 29092
So here is today's outfit

Thavar 888p, Diesel denim shirt and diesel tshirt



post #23664 of 29092
^^Looks really Great!! That is a really nice shirt an matches perfect with the 888p's.
post #23665 of 29092

grill and chill now with an oversized outfit

 

AppleMark

post #23666 of 29092

I wish man, Denim Addict measured his 32L Tepphar 804k for me and it only has about 82 cms of inseam - I'd need 85 at least. That's life I guess =P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denim Collector View Post

Lavoisier - damn man, wish I can have some of your height!!!!  They are fairly long maybe 32L may be enough?? =)

 

Aahz - i have to say you nailed the lighting for this one.. or did you post a little bit to make the black more black??  btw I also picked up a vintage 1954 Carl Zeiss Jena Biotar 58mm F2 lens... can't wait to mount it on my canon.. the swirley bokeh of this lens is just too incredible.

post #23667 of 29092
Those Thavar 880i look awesome. Just checked some pics online and the wash is so cool for the summer. Are they from summer 2013 collection? I would like to buy them but I can't find anything available online. I'm in the US. Need 33x32 or
32x 32. Do they run pretty small or true to the size?
post #23668 of 29092

^^^^@ rcom440 - I am in US also and according to diesel store, 880i is only at their store not on their website.  I believe you can still call Diesel store in your area and order them with the 30% sale going on now.   I just bought 880i and also tried 803u, the 880i felt a little bit tighter in the waist than 803u.  Not by much though but also It might be that 880i has a thicker denim.  

post #23669 of 29092
No website at all in the UK carries Thavar 880i. I don't know why.

I have reserved some from a Diesel Store and getting them sent to me.
post #23670 of 29092

I need  some help to choose a diesel-belt for my Thavar jeans.

 

I see a lot of diesel-belts on all the online store, but I cant the right belt for my thavars.

 

can you recommend from your experience?

 

Tnx

post #23671 of 29092

hi if you are interested pm me i am selling a lot all size 85/34 all M.I.Italy, or check the marketplace

post #23672 of 29092
My new 8ml, bought from Stevethanaz. My first 28. Hard to capture the real colour.


post #23673 of 29092

That looks great Ramirez, perfect fit, exactly how I like my jeans to look on my. How tall are you, if you don't mind me asking?

post #23674 of 29092
EDIT: double post. Sorry icon_smile.gif
post #23675 of 29092
Hi there, tnx! I'm 1,78m and 63kg.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel › What Diesel are you wearing today?