or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › What Diesel are you wearing today?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Diesel are you wearing today? - Page 945

post #23601 of 27153
Quote:
Originally Posted by drumedge View Post

I actually just purchased my first pair of Tepphar in 8Y9 and I pray that they fit! They might be a tad short but with some break in, I'm hoping for a little sag. I'm excited!

 

I hope you sized down on these turbo denim.. they'll stretch and go ahead have some fun trash them... I've been working on my Nudie thin finn's and its taking forever.  I'm thinking to give up and get another pair of thicker, salvege thin finn in smaller size to start the process.....

 

Thanaz fits great, but somehow my 887K dont fit me too. its quite similar to my Thavar.. tight on the thigh, sags at bum... grrrrrrr maybe i just need to grow more meat.

post #23602 of 27153
Addict, the pair I bought were 30x30 and I can't imagine going down anymore than that. Still unsure if I'll be able to squeeze into the 30x30:)
post #23603 of 27153
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLarsson View Post

I actually agree with Phukette, most of us guys here have muscles on the upper leg which means that Braddom and cuts with wider upper leg is looking better. But for some like Dieselolic skinny jeans look great even though he has muscles and also Zac and his Thavar 888P. Either way, it was just not the right time to mention it I think, Phukette even though you said "it's my opinion".

What do you mean by not the right time? Surely the reason we're here is to voice opinions. But I will clarify, I didn't mean levislad any offence. He's a a great guy who's been on this forum for longer than all of us and 99 times out of 100 his outfits are awesome including his skinny cuts but on some RARE occasions the upper block looks a little tight. Now, it could be the camera angle. My point was meant to be constructive and I hope levislad isn't offended. It is just my opinion that I like Safado especially on levislad. I find the cut suits him perfectly. Not that skinny cuts don't suit.
I probably should've been more clear. Again, I hope you weren't too offended levislad, I meant no disrespect.
post #23604 of 27153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phukette View Post

Haha we're internet celebrities karacho!

 

My new Krooley 811P

Allsaints Eastlake Shirt

G-Star Recolite Overshirt

Chucks

They look very nice on you :) Your photos got me confused now whether to get krooley or thavar, as krooley 811p is available in australia what size did you get them ? i wear 31 X 32 in thavar should i go with the same or size down ?

post #23605 of 27153
Quote:
Originally Posted by drumedge View Post

Addict, the pair I bought were 30x30 and I can't imagine going down anymore than that. Still unsure if I'll be able to squeeze into the 30x30:)

put some photos once you get them :)

post #23606 of 27153

As long as I can breathe once they're on653.gif


Edited by drumedge - 4/23/13 at 6:56pm
post #23607 of 27153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phukette View Post


What do you mean by not the right time? Surely the reason we're here is to voice opinions. But I will clarify, I didn't mean levislad any offence. He's a a great guy who's been on this forum for longer than all of us and 99 times out of 100 his outfits are awesome including his skinny cuts but on some RARE occasions the upper block looks a little tight. Now, it could be the camera angle. My point was meant to be constructive and I hope levislad isn't offended. It is just my opinion that I like Safado especially on levislad. I find the cut suits him perfectly. Not that skinny cuts don't suit.
I probably should've been more clear. Again, I hope you weren't too offended levislad, I meant no disrespect.

 

No offense was taken. I was just confused why all of a sudden my my skinny jeans didn't look good any more when you had been very complimentary of them in the past. But as you said, it's all about opinion on here and if anyone posts pix they are sure to recieve praise or criticism from time to time. Just like my criticism of the Krooley cut. Not that I meant it looks rubbish on you because the wash is lovely, but for me I just don't like the shape of the front pockets, they are too low for my liking. The fit however looks good, and if they did it in Safado, I would like it better than Krooley. Just my opinion that's all.

Perhaps it is the camera angle and also I find that photos make my jeans look a lot tighter, maybe the lighting at times that does that? Who knows. Some are tight but that's the way I like them. If I get critism I take it on board and ask why to get advice. Come on no-one wants to look a twat in their clothes do they? So asking why gets clarification to use as constructive criticism.

post #23608 of 27153

THANAZ 660Q

 

 

post #23609 of 27153
@denim addict, I would get 30x32 if I were you.
@levislad, I'm glad you weren't too offended.
post #23610 of 27153
Quote:
Originally Posted by ming View Post

THANAZ 660Q

 

 

Perfect!

post #23611 of 27153
@levisald- your style is unique, and if you like it than it's even better!
I really likes how your jeans fits on you(especially safado, as Phukette said) and even the skinny cuts, but 2 washes, the sized down 888p and some dirty really light wash thanaz.
post #23612 of 27153

Thavar 807C

Allsaints Iwate Denim jacket

Nudie henley

Allsaints Trap Boots

post #23613 of 27153

nice!!!

post #23614 of 27153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phukette View Post


What do you mean by not the right time? Surely the reason we're here is to voice opinions. But I will clarify, I didn't mean levislad any offence. He's a a great guy who's been on this forum for longer than all of us and 99 times out of 100 his outfits are awesome including his skinny cuts but on some RARE occasions the upper block looks a little tight. Now, it could be the camera angle. My point was meant to be constructive and I hope levislad isn't offended. It is just my opinion that I like Safado especially on levislad. I find the cut suits him perfectly. Not that skinny cuts don't suit.
I probably should've been more clear. Again, I hope you weren't too offended levislad, I meant no disrespect.

Well shit was taken because levi has not post pictures recently and all suddenly you comment on his fit pics after he comment on the "Krooley cut". I am just saying that it was unnecessary and I think that you also should know that it was not the right time. And yes we are here to voice opinions but again we want to comment your pictures without having our own pictures getting assulted... 

Just my 2 cents to keep up the good athmosphere. 

post #23615 of 27153
Finally a bit better weather here in The Nethelands so time to undust those 888p's!

post #23616 of 27153
Perfect fit!
post #23617 of 27153

Nice fits everyone! I like the Thanaz!

post #23618 of 27153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramirez View Post

Finally a bit better weather here in The Nethelands so time to undust those 888p's!

Ramirez - Thavar fit you great! and the wash is definitely the best!

post #23619 of 27153
Great outfit Ramirez!!!
post #23620 of 27153

Nice Fit guys!!!!  today wearing Shioner 801A

 

post #23621 of 27153

Need help with this Thanaz 887K....i size down because everybody do that...but i'm not sure

it's a good idea...i need your opinion....the waist is loose, i don't like it.

Thanks.

 

 

 

 

post #23622 of 27153
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLarsson View Post

Well shit was taken because levi has not post pictures recently and all suddenly you comment on his fit pics after he comment on the "Krooley cut". I am just saying that it was unnecessary and I think that you also should know that it was not the right time. And yes we are here to voice opinions but again we want to comment your pictures without having our own pictures getting assulted... 
Just my 2 cents to keep up the good athmosphere. 

There was no shit at all. Phukette knew I wouldn't take offense and it was just a point of clarification, that's all.
I have posted pix recently. Yes I know not that many of late but I do post when I can.

Lets just close the subject now and move on.

Zooropau2 those Thanaz look good as they are.

Some great fits on here just lately!
post #23623 of 27153
@denim collector, those 801A are badass man! One of my favourite washes ever.
@zooropau, I think they look great. How are the thighs? They are the problem area, if theyre not too tight maybe you could size down for a more comfortable fit in the waist. But looking at those photos they look perfect.
post #23624 of 27153

thanks guys!!

 

Lee - looking forward to seeing some more fit pix!! especially your awesome 888P.

 

Zooropau - I think they fit fine... you're making me want to keep my 887K that I listed few days back!!

post #23625 of 27153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denim Collector View Post

thanks guys!!

 

Lee - looking forward to seeing some more fit pix!! especially your awesome 888P.

 

 

 

I may slip them on this weekend when I go to London to buy my Thavar 880I

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › What Diesel are you wearing today?