- 3,649 Posts. Joined 5/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- brandDieseltagged by System, 6/2/10
- itemDiesel Slim Straight Leg in 8I3 Safadotagged by System, 8/26/10
- itemDiesel Zathan Jeans in Dark Indigo Stretchtagged by System, 8/26/10
- itemDiesel Zatiny Jeans in Basic Denim with Flat Finishingtagged by System, 8/26/10
- topicPopular Poststagged by System, 6/4/10
- topicThreads With Lots Of Picturestagged by System, 6/7/10
- topicWAYWTtagged by System, 6/2/10
Related Forum Threads
- WAYWT What are you wearing today? Last post on 10/24/14 at 6:20am in Chat
- Diesel Spring Summer 2012 (PICS) Last post on 1/12/14 at 8:56am in Diesel Jeans
- What Diesel jeans are best fit for small guy?!?! Last post on 11/10/11 at 1:28am in Diesel Jeans
- Do my Darron 88z's fit right? w/pics - please post your pics;) Last post on 8/25/10 at 1:58pm in Diesel Jeans
- Krooley 8YM *Pics* Last post on 11/17/09 at 8:00am in Diesel Jeans
Everything You Need To Know About Diesel The Brand
Last edited: 9/22/11
Related Blog Posts
David Hasselholf in Diesel Jeans
Published on 9/25/14 by Denim Blog
Denim Review: Diesel Tepphar 0831D
Published on 8/30/14 by Denim Blog
Luke Bryan in Diesel Jeans
Published on 8/19/14 by Denim Blog
Diesel Black Gold SS15 Menswear Show
Published on 6/27/14 by Denim Blog
Diesel Opens Brand New Diesel Black Gold Store In London
Published on 6/24/14 by Denim Blog
My friend owns them- they are very stylish. But worm.
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
What Diesel are you wearing today? - Page 944
I found that they look pretty much the same on. But you'd have to size down on em. The krooleys have more comfort in the upper block. And this particular wash suits a more casual summer-y look. Thats the conclusion I came to after trying both on in the store. I had the wife and shop assistant back me up.
yah man, i dont have krooley wash yet and would like to get one... I find thavar's dont fit me as well as braddom, tepphar or shioner.. krooley is more casual chill i dont get a fxxxk feel look. just can't decide between old school 8i2 at 1/3 the price or 811p new and blue eyecon....
I'm not really sure why you don't like em. They look great if sized right. And I'm gonna be honest when I say a carrot fit would be perfect for you as your jeans sometimes look too tight on the upper block. I know you like em skinny but sometimes they can be too tight in a bad way. I'm sorry if that sounds crass and its just my opinion but I always really liked safado, zatiny and even larkee on you. They balanced you out and really suited your shape, especially safado. But at the end of the day its totally up to you how you wear your denim. Theyre your legs after all!
I just don't like the shape of the pockets on Krooley. They are just not my style. I don't mean to be rude, but I just don't like them.
I'm a bit confused why suddenly you don't like the way my jeans fit. You have always been complimentary on my Thavar, Thanaz and Shioner.
Drumedge - I have tepphar 884M and yah they are supre comfreee... just like jogg jeans pretty much.. but somehow jogg jeans just sounds sexier.
Yah Thavar fits weird on me, the thighs are tight, ass gets loose after few wears.. its okay but I like my carrot fits on me.. tepphar, braddom, Nudies Grim Tim & Thin Finn.. etc etc.
I actually agree with Phukette, most of us guys here have muscles on the upper leg which means that Braddom and cuts with wider upper leg is looking better. But for some like Dieselolic skinny jeans look great even though he has muscles and also Zac and his Thavar 888P. Either way, it was just not the right time to mention it I think, Phukette even though you said "it's my opinion".
- › Anyone has THAVAR 839G? 4 minutes ago
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 9 minutes ago
- › Diesel Fall/Winter 2015 1 hour, 28 minutes ago
- › Anyone by chance know the vintage of tags on Charollete Russe's... 3 hours, 13 minutes ago
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 3 hours, 15 minutes ago
- › Official Authenticity Superthread 4 hours, 33 minutes ago
- › Good Finds on YOOX 5 hours, 57 minutes ago
- › Diesel Thavar 888p 29x32 7 hours, 13 minutes ago
- › Regionally limited jeans of DIESEL 22 hours, 34 minutes ago
- › Helping me ID this 23 hours, 36 minutes ago
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by Jennise
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam
- › Summer Essentials: 8 Wardrobe Must-haves This...
- › The benefits of using virgin hair extensions
- › Exactly what Helps make Wild hair Vitamin...
- › Come and Enjoy Bleach Game on PC
- › Human Hair Extensions Can Sharing You...
- › Atmosphere as well as your current hair...
- › Curly hair Expansions and even hair developments
- › Managing Your Own Squad in Football Planet
- › New hairstyle 2015 with hair extensions
- › Football Dreams will Come True in FOOTBALL...