or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › What Diesel are you wearing today?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Diesel are you wearing today? - Page 927

post #23151 of 27838

Nice fit on you! the colour of the jeans really suits you.
 

post #23152 of 27838
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabioscudetto View Post

perfect fit!! i love this colour...what's the wash of this jogg?

et ne t'inquiéte pas j'ai plusieurs jogg jeans et meme si ils paraissent un peu strech au depart,au bout de la journée il est super confortable

post #23153 of 27838

Not posted pics this year, but ive been watching. Gr8 to see so many new international members and some gr8 gear and ideas !

 

I've not purchased owt this year, like my hibernation period !!

 

But went out tonight in:

Darron 8B9

TR jacket (double denim)

Evisu shirt

Superdry blue boots

post #23154 of 27838
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aahz View Post

Yesterday -- 

 

Shioner 801A

Diesel Studder Shirt

Diesel Basket Butch Boots

Diesel City Slicky Tote

 

 

 

 

Today-- 

 

Thanaz 804M

PRPS Splattered Denim Shirt

Diesel Kunha Boots

Diesel Studded Belt

 

 

Love that shirt!

post #23155 of 27838

 

Not in Diesel, but thought I would share a fit to introduce myself here.

 

Here I am wearing:
Zara Denim Jacket

G Starr 3301 Coated Jeans

Ray Ban Folding Wayfarers (Black)

Next time I will for sure post a Diesel fit, hope you all do not mind

CaliforniaEric

post #23156 of 27838

Toulouz, I really like that outfit and Darron fits you so well!

Eric, good to see some fit pics man, you got great style. I'm looking forward to seeing more. 

post #23157 of 27838

nice style eric!

post #23158 of 27838
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaEric View Post
great

 

Not in Diesel, but thought I would share a fit to introduce myself here.

 

Here I am wearing:
Zara Denim Jacket

G Starr 3301 Coated Jeans

Ray Ban Folding Wayfarers (Black)

Next time I will for sure post a Diesel fit, hope you all do not mind

CaliforniaEric

great boots ...what's the name of the model? steve madden troopa?? great

post #23159 of 27838

Shioner 886Z

Allsaints Ruin Leather Shirt

Diesel Wittor Coat

Allsaints Trinity Tonic Tee

post #23160 of 27838

@ Phukette very beautiful coat. how it fits?

post #23161 of 27838

@Aahz, excellent fit. thanaz best cut

 

@CaliforniaEric Very stylish! more pics

post #23162 of 27838

It fits pretty slim actually. I sized up to a large(I usually take a medium in diesel coats) coz I wanted to be able to layer stuff under it. 

post #23163 of 27838
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phukette View Post

It fits pretty slim actually. I sized up to a large(I usually take a medium in diesel coats) coz I wanted to be able to layer stuff under it. 

Thank you. My usual size also M in the coat. I'm 185cm, I think I should get L

post #23164 of 27838

Great style Phukette!

post #23165 of 27838

I would if you want to layer it up.

post #23166 of 27838

J'ai finalement retourné le jogg jeans... :( J'étais trop à l'étroit.. Le delavage est un 802q ( le même que 74y en shioner et larkee)

post #23167 of 27838
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3linj View Post

J'ai finalement retourné le jogg jeans... :( J'étais trop à l'étroit.. Le delavage est un 802q ( le même que 74y en shioner et larkee)

ok merci et ds quelle boutique l'aviez vous trouvé sur le web car j'en recherche un mais je n'entrouve plus....

post #23168 of 27838

sur unclejeans.com il reste un 30 et le 34 que j'ai renvoyé aujourd'hui..

post #23169 of 27838

Toulouz - I am loving that Evisu shirt!!!!!

 

also I want to 3D wrinkle my Shioner 8PN this summer.... will need to get some pointers from all you guys!!

post #23170 of 27838

Spray starch and clothes pegs. Essential kit for the DIY 3D. 

post #23171 of 27838

thavar 807c and religion t-shirt,I think 807c pictures on asos are not close to reality. cultizm's pictures are more accurate. it's w31 but starched , I think I could get w30 next time.
Edited by marcscalper - 3/17/13 at 3:12am
post #23172 of 27838

Great fits on you, bros. I like all your pics..

Today is thavar 802j~~i think it's a decent none MII washes

post #23173 of 27838
Trying to identify theses jeans had them for years and really want a new pair can anyone help ??
post #23174 of 27838
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaEric View Post

 

Not in Diesel, but thought I would share a fit to introduce myself here.

 

Here I am wearing:
Zara Denim Jacket

G Starr 3301 Coated Jeans

Ray Ban Folding Wayfarers (Black)

Next time I will for sure post a Diesel fit, hope you all do not mind

CaliforniaEric

 

Awesome look. Nice photo set too!

post #23175 of 27838
Quote:
Originally Posted by toulouz View Post

Not posted pics this year, but ive been watching. Gr8 to see so many new international members and some gr8 gear and ideas !

 

I've not purchased owt this year, like my hibernation period !!

 

But went out tonight in:

Darron 8B9

TR jacket (double denim)

Evisu shirt

Superdry blue boots

 

 

 

Welcome back toulouz, missed you. Looking great!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › What Diesel are you wearing today?