Gpoop, you really have style! The whole outfit fits you very well.
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- brandDieseltagged by System, 6/2/10
- itemDiesel Slim Straight Leg in 8I3 Safadotagged by System, 8/26/10
- itemDiesel Zathan Jeans in Dark Indigo Stretchtagged by System, 8/26/10
- itemDiesel Zatiny Jeans in Basic Denim with Flat Finishingtagged by System, 8/26/10
- topicPopular Poststagged by System, 6/4/10
- topicThreads With Lots Of Picturestagged by System, 6/7/10
- topicWAYWTtagged by System, 6/2/10
Related Forum Threads
- WAYWT What are you wearing today? Last post on 10/24/14 at 6:20am in Chat
- Diesel Spring/Summer 2012 Last post on 1/12/14 at 8:56am in Diesel
- What Diesel jeans are best fit for small guy?!?! Last post on 11/10/11 at 1:28am in Diesel
- Do my Darron 88z's fit right? w/pics - please post your pics;) Last post on 8/25/10 at 1:58pm in Diesel
- Krooley 8YM *Pics* Last post on 11/17/09 at 8:00am in Diesel
Everything You Need To Know About Diesel The Brand
Last edited: 9/22/11
Related Blog Posts
New Denim Watches by Diesel
Published on 4/8/15 by Denim Blog
David Hasselholf in Diesel Jeans
Published on 9/25/14 by Denim Blog
Denim Review: Diesel Tepphar 0831D
Published on 8/30/14 by Denim Blog
Luke Bryan in Diesel Jeans
Published on 8/19/14 by Denim Blog
Diesel Black Gold SS15 Menswear Show
Published on 6/27/14 by Denim Blog
These jeans are one of the most comfortable jeans i have ever worn, this is coming from a guy who finds it hard to find great fitting jeans in the mens department. I have had them for a little...
My friend owns them- they are very stylish. But worm.
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
What Diesel are you wearing today? - Page 925
74K is such an amazing wash, I love mine. Size 30 but denim is sooo stiff, I feel constricted in this pair.
Everything is stunning in this wash.
It's a look. I don't like any jeans with paint or dirt but when it's well done, it gives a style. The 72L wash was amazing too.
I can ask you a question too : what's the point in buying jeans with paint or dirt on it (that are usually more expensive than regular washed/distresses jeans) and washing them just after buying them?
Because I like the wash minus the dirt?
What's the point of buying denim with dirt or paint on them which will go away after the first wash?
But to be honest there's no point in paying $300+ for jeans which are treated to make them look used and old, but I do (I buy raw jeans too).
@mickey, 74K has lots of treatments and these cost money. Compared to raw denim which requires very little finishing the price difference can be huge. As for liking denim clean or dirty it all comes down to preference. But the work that goes into a pair of dirty jeans is a lot more than what goes into clean/cleaner jeans and of course a business will charge you for that. But I know what you mean, sometimes I look at a paiir and think man that would be so much nicer if it wasnt so dirty looking.
Yeah, it took about a year to find them in my size.
Thank you sir!
in general, their jackets are pretty slim. i'd recommend you stick with medium if you wear M in their shirts. however for leather jacekts, they run a size or half larger, so if you like them tight you might want to size down to small.
Thanks, I apreciate btw i never owned any April 77 items so it makes me even more curious about it.
Wow, that looks so great. I'm glad you finally got it.
And I'm so jealous... I tried the ruin shirt, the medium was too big in the shoulders, but the small was too tight in the chest.
On you it looks nice, nice, nice!
I'm ready for summer with my faboulus diesel T and jogg but don't have shoes to match with my 802q for summer.. any idea ? perhaps black diesel chrom
I agree nickma. Those look great and fit right... And diesel is very addicting. Are there been other brands you've been loyal to?
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 52 minutes ago
- › 8Y9,880i,Chinos,Shirts,Knitwear 58 minutes ago
- › Thailand the only place where Diesel still has value? 10 hours, 7 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW / PICS] THAVAR 843S 12 hours, 30 minutes ago
- › William Rast Grey Authenticity Check 12 hours, 32 minutes ago
- › True Religion Jeans Authenticity check SuperPost 13 hours, 27 minutes ago
- › Diesel Fall/Winter 2015 18 hours, 41 minutes ago
- › Official Authenticity Superthread 19 hours, 36 minutes ago
- › Sales, Discounts, Coupons and Codes - everything that saves us money! 1 day, 1 hour ago
- › Official Nudie Thread. (Jeans folks, Nudie Jeans so dont get any... 1 day, 1 hour ago
- › Rock Revival Johanna Skinny S45 by Dr Denim
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by Jennise
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › JoyWar Burst Biggest DLC Information Goddess...
- › Goddess of War, Great God Games Online
- › Football Dreams will Come True in FOOTBALL...
- › Fantasy Football App - Football Planet
- › New Atletico Nacional Home/Away Kit 2015
- › iPhone&iPad Game - Football Planet
- › Fun iOS App - Football Planet
- › Football Planet at iOS Store
- › Cheap Sweatshirt and Hoody
- › Christian Louboutin since of you I am no...