or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel › What Diesel are you wearing today?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Diesel are you wearing today? - Page 924

post #23076 of 29087
Quote:
Originally Posted by javiiglesias View Post

Thanks a lot Aramis!

No problem. Just get this wash buddy!!)

post #23077 of 29087

Aramis, what date/lab is your 74K?
I'm selling mine, got them as a present but can't pull them off on the thighs. :/
Nonetheless the wash is truly amazing. :D

post #23078 of 29087

I'll never get why people like paint on jeans. Or dirt. I've got some in the past and the first thing I did was to wash them.

 

To each their own, though.

post #23079 of 29087

74K is such an amazing wash, I love mine. Size 30 but denim is sooo stiff, I feel constricted in this pair.

 

Everything is stunning in this wash.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyPunch View Post

I'll never get why people like paint on jeans. Or dirt. I've got some in the past and the first thing I did was to wash them.

 

To each their own, though.

 

It's a look. I don't like any jeans with paint or dirt but when it's well done, it gives a style. The 72L wash was amazing too.

 

I can ask you a question too : what's the point in buying jeans with paint or dirt on it (that are usually more expensive than regular washed/distresses jeans) and washing them just after buying them?

post #23080 of 29087
The white paint of 74k can be deleted washing them? I like the blue and green spots but could be better for me without white spots
post #23081 of 29087
Quote:
Originally Posted by javiiglesias View Post

Hi guys!
These are my firsts pics in the blog, i hope you like them!



Thanaz 8my

Thanaz 8b9 is w32 (before i needed this size) and the others are w31

Oh wow 8my looks really good! nice fit
post #23082 of 29087
Thanks Baltimore!
post #23083 of 29087
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadsummer View Post

Aramis i like that jacket! fits very well on you.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

Krooley 886p

Your cat is like 'what are you doing?!' lol so sweet! Great wash though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by karacho View Post

TGIF featuring Tepphar 800W :)

 

I like the combination of the denim shirt with the jeans, very nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by javiiglesias View Post

Hi guys!
These are my firsts pics in the blog, i hope you like them!

Thavar 8ne





Thavar 882g


Thanaz 8b9
Thanaz 8b9 is w32 (before i needed this size) and the others are w31

Loving both of these! The 8NE are great!

post #23084 of 29087

74K is truely awesome, but not that comfty :D

 

Krooley 888J

 

AppleMark

post #23085 of 29087

Broke out my second pair of 888P today, time to wash the other pair! Worn with my new Ruin Leather Shirt from Allsaints:

post #23086 of 29087

niiice phukette!! man I really need to get a new 888p, sold mine lately as they stretched out too much

post #23087 of 29087

Totally worth getting a 2nd pair. I forgot how awesome they were straight outta the box. 

post #23088 of 29087
I got my second pair as well, this time on braddom, I sized up since w31 leg was freaking thigh for size 31.
The light on your room makes them looks real awosome.
post #23089 of 29087

Love that Leather shirt Phukette and of course the jeans.  icon_smile.gif

post #23090 of 29087

oh i've been looking for a leather shirt!!! it looks awesome man!!!!

post #23091 of 29087
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daaan View Post

Aramis, what date/lab is your 74K?
I'm selling mine, got them as a present but can't pull them off on the thighs. :/
Nonetheless the wash is truly amazing. :D

Lab 3201

27.09.10

post #23092 of 29087
Quote:
Originally Posted by javiiglesias View Post

The white paint of 74k can be deleted washing them? I like the blue and green spots but could be better for me without white spots

You can just destroy jeans.

post #23093 of 29087
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phukette View Post

Broke out my second pair of 888P today, time to wash the other pair! Worn with my new Ruin Leather Shirt from Allsaints:

888p is ideal with the black shirt

post #23094 of 29087

Thanks gentlemen, the leather shirt is awesome, I'd totally recommend it. 

@aramis, the colour is brown. 

post #23095 of 29087

ahaha with my phone it looks like the black)

post #23096 of 29087

Express long sleeve T

banana republic jacket

Thanaz 73J

Clarks desert boots

 

 

post #23097 of 29087
Nice outfit gpoop, youve got classic style ma man! Didn't know you had 73J, its an awesome fit on you.
And you gotta love those clarks!
post #23098 of 29087
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phukette View Post

Nice outfit gpoop, youve got classic style ma man! Didn't know you had 73J, its an awesome fit on you.
And you gotta love those clarks!

 

 haha thanks! I've had 73J for a while now. They fit amazing! The quality is on another level.

post #23099 of 29087

So hard to find though. :-(

post #23100 of 29087

Polo RL sweater

Thavar 8NE

Diesel Daffy shoes bought in the Italian Dolomites yesterday

 

AppleMark

 

Hope you don't mind me adding a view of the Italian landscape, taken this morning after four days of skiing :)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel › What Diesel are you wearing today?