- 1,813 Posts. Joined 12/2011
- Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Select All Posts By This User
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- brandDieseltagged by System, 6/2/10
- itemDiesel Slim Straight Leg in 8I3 Safadotagged by System, 8/26/10
- itemDiesel Zathan Jeans in Dark Indigo Stretchtagged by System, 8/26/10
- itemDiesel Zatiny Jeans in Basic Denim with Flat Finishingtagged by System, 8/26/10
- topicPopular Poststagged by System, 6/4/10
- topicThreads With Lots Of Picturestagged by System, 6/7/10
- topicWAYWTtagged by System, 6/2/10
Related Forum Threads
- WAYWT What are you wearing today? Last post on 10/24/14 at 6:20am in Chat
- Diesel Spring/Summer 2012 Last post on 1/12/14 at 8:56am in Diesel
- What Diesel jeans are best fit for small guy?!?! Last post on 11/10/11 at 1:28am in Diesel
- Do my Darron 88z's fit right? w/pics - please post your pics;) Last post on 8/25/10 at 1:58pm in Diesel
- Krooley 8YM *Pics* Last post on 11/17/09 at 8:00am in Diesel
Everything You Need To Know About Diesel The Brand
Last edited: 9/22/11
Related Blog Posts
New Denim Watches by Diesel
Published on 4/8/15 by Denim Blog
David Hasselholf in Diesel Jeans
Published on 9/25/14 by Denim Blog
Denim Review: Diesel Tepphar 0831D
Published on 8/30/14 by Denim Blog
Luke Bryan in Diesel Jeans
Published on 8/19/14 by Denim Blog
Diesel Black Gold SS15 Menswear Show
Published on 6/27/14 by Denim Blog
These jeans are one of the most comfortable jeans i have ever worn, this is coming from a guy who finds it hard to find great fitting jeans in the mens department. I have had them for a little...
My friend owns them- they are very stylish. But worm.
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
What Diesel are you wearing today? - Page 916
Well Phukette, I have some evidence to support my claim.
Wash 88Z first was introduced by model Zatiny. Zatiny 88Z was MII and it was nice, I still have mine. For the next season(s) they started making them in Tunisia and the quality went bad. I wanted to get one for my dad, but due to the bad quality I didn't. Same story for Zatiny 8AT, wash 08AA, and 8SV. first MII, then MIT. Once the country of manufacture changes from I to T the quality gets messed up. On the other hand, since 2003 there were some Diesels which were originally MIR such as Moorix 796 (if I'm not mistaken), Tohnee 796, etc. and still Viker and Zathan 880F's are MIR which I would say it has the same quality as MII.
Surely I wouldn't blame Diesel, because as a factory they have to try to reduce the manufacturing costs and switching from I to T will reduce the costs dramatically.
@ Phukette, Aahz and Raj Hardia
Loving the outfits, you all look awesome.
Double Denim is the way forward. Its got out of hand for me though, to start with it was just the jeans but when Diesel continue to bring out shirts, denim jackets and more recently sweatshirts in different denim washes, I end up wanting those too. I guess the best rule to go with is to wear either dark up top and light at the bottom, or vice versa.
Sometimes I have just though f@#k it though, and combined sandblasted jeans with a similar denim jacket, (much to my GF's displeasure).
I even considered wearing my dutch blue 'expoiak and attempting Triple Denim!!? haha.
Hey thanks Saddock,
This is truly a process of exploration for me, finding out what things work. I appreciate the feedback!
With the 74K, I got my usual size. To me this wash is perfectly fitted to size. I was afraid of it being stiff too, but I actually find them quite comfortable. The only issue with stiffness I feel is in bending the knees.
Raj, your outfit looks great!
Hey Aahz, would you say their tees come up true to size? Loving some of their designs.
Yeah, they're true to size and most are slim fit (those will be noted in the descriptions I think).
I'm wearing a medium above.
- › True Religion Jeans Authenticity check SuperPost 1 hour, 54 minutes ago
- › Diesel Fall/Winter 2015 7 hours, 46 minutes ago
- › NWT AG AGed Piper Cropped Boyfriend Jeans 24 fits 25 x 25 11 hours, 25 minutes ago
- › Diesel Jeans Thanaz DDG wax W31 used 15 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › Please authenticate this True Religion Jacket - Inner Label is... 15 hours, 18 minutes ago
- › Tepphar 838v, two jeans, but different? 16 hours, 28 minutes ago
- › Marc Jacobs Black Classic Q Huge Hillier Silver Hardware $498 *No... 17 hours ago
- › Diesel Thavar 8QL Skinny Jeans - Blue / W29in L32 17 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › Ebay authenticy check (lacoste polo) 1 day, 1 hour ago
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 1 day, 1 hour ago
- › Rock Revival Johanna Skinny S45 by Dr Denim
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by Jennise
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › Clip in hair extensions difference your looking
- › Kind a Trend Statement With Divers Type of...
- › Clip In Hair Education: Offers A Malleability...
- › Northwestward Carolina Human Hair Extensions
- › Brazilian Hair Extensions Not Modest to the...
- › Brazilian Hair Extensions for the Celebrities
- › The best way superb hair extensions
- › What Is Realistic Brazilian & Indian Hair...
- › Hair aid: great grade hair extensions
- › Get to know MICRO Knit HAIR EXTENSIONS.