Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- WAYWT What are you wearing today? Last post on 4/23/13 at 6:28pm in Chat
- Diesel Spring Summer 2012 (PICS) Last post on 12/27/12 at 9:49am in Diesel Jeans
- What Diesel jeans are best fit for small guy?!?! Last post on 11/10/11 at 1:28am in Diesel Jeans
- Do my Darron 88z's fit right? w/pics - please post your pics;) Last post on 8/25/10 at 1:58pm in Diesel Jeans
- Krooley 8YM *Pics* Last post on 11/17/09 at 8:00am in Diesel Jeans
Everything You Need To Know About Diesel The Brand
Edited on 9/22/11
Related Blog Posts
Gwyneth Paltrow in Diesel Fayza Jeans
Published on 5/9/13 by Denim Blog
Bar Refaeli in Diesel Skinzee Jeans
Published on 4/30/13 by Denim Blog
Denim Review: Diesel Staffy 8SZ
Published on 4/24/13 by Denim Blog
Kellan Lutz in Diesel Jogg Jeans
Published on 4/17/13 by Denim Blog
Diesel Women's Fall/Winter 2013 Press Day
Published on 4/16/13 by Denim Blog
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
These jeans are one of my favorites, they are sort of western! I wear them when my boyfriend takes me country dancing. I will admit, they are one of the hottest jeans for any rodeo, country...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel jogg jeans are not exactly what Diesel tries to sell them as. Diesel tries to sell them as sweat pants that look like denim. The fact is they are denim that are soft like sweatpants....
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
What Diesel are you wearing today? - Page 916
Aahz --> I've been eyeing your fits for some time now and I have to say you've improved a lot!! I especially love some of your last fits (the one with the 74K and the 804M). You don't look like some grown up trying to look young, you wear all kind of stuff with "maturity". And that's what I want to say, your style looks very mature to me.
Congrats, really, you can be sure I'm taking inspirations from your fits ;)
BTW, how 74K fits? did you go with your usual thanaz size or it's better to size up?? I've heard it's pretty stiff and thighter than usual.
Well Phukette, I have some evidence to support my claim.
Wash 88Z first was introduced by model Zatiny. Zatiny 88Z was MII and it was nice, I still have mine. For the next season(s) they started making them in Tunisia and the quality went bad. I wanted to get one for my dad, but due to the bad quality I didn't. Same story for Zatiny 8AT, wash 08AA, and 8SV. first MII, then MIT. Once the country of manufacture changes from I to T the quality gets messed up. On the other hand, since 2003 there were some Diesels which were originally MIR such as Moorix 796 (if I'm not mistaken), Tohnee 796, etc. and still Viker and Zathan 880F's are MIR which I would say it has the same quality as MII.
Surely I wouldn't blame Diesel, because as a factory they have to try to reduce the manufacturing costs and switching from I to T will reduce the costs dramatically.
@ Phukette, Aahz and Raj Hardia
Loving the outfits, you all look awesome.
Double Denim is the way forward. Its got out of hand for me though, to start with it was just the jeans but when Diesel continue to bring out shirts, denim jackets and more recently sweatshirts in different denim washes, I end up wanting those too. I guess the best rule to go with is to wear either dark up top and light at the bottom, or vice versa.
Sometimes I have just though f@#k it though, and combined sandblasted jeans with a similar denim jacket, (much to my GF's displeasure).
I even considered wearing my dutch blue 'expoiak and attempting Triple Denim!!? haha.
Hey thanks Saddock,
This is truly a process of exploration for me, finding out what things work. I appreciate the feedback!
With the 74K, I got my usual size. To me this wash is perfectly fitted to size. I was afraid of it being stiff too, but I actually find them quite comfortable. The only issue with stiffness I feel is in bending the knees.
Raj, your outfit looks great!
Hey Aahz, would you say their tees come up true to size? Loving some of their designs.
Yeah, they're true to size and most are slim fit (those will be noted in the descriptions I think).
I'm wearing a medium above.
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 4 minutes ago
- › Cycle, HTC, Dondup Denim sizes 2 hours, 59 minutes ago
- › Any Armani Jeans experts out there who could authenticate these... 3 hours, 1 minute ago
- › Marc by Marc Jacobs Black Metal Check Groovee HARD TO FIND! $598 3 hours, 25 minutes ago
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 3 hours, 30 minutes ago
- › Diesel Fall/Winter 2013 FW13 5 hours, 28 minutes ago
- › Raw Denim 11 hours, 41 minutes ago
- › REPLAY Trousers Brand New Without Tags. 13 hours, 24 minutes ago
- › Hugo Boss Orange 25 Air W35 L32 13 hours, 41 minutes ago
- › FOSSIL Genuine Leather Black Handbag $200 14 hours, 7 minutes ago
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by michellepollock
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by jeanetic
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam
- › How to use pant hangers the right way by shannone
- › INDiCustom Contest Rules by Alyssaw
- › Singer22 Spring Look Contest Rules by Alyssaw
- › Rules and Regulations for Ladies Lounge Contest by Dave
- › Blogroll and Link Exchange by Dave
- › Jeans and Fashion Questions by Lorna
- › facebook-connect-frequently-asked-questions by Dave
- › The 12 Womens Body Types And Jeans That Will... by shopaholism
- › Denim by Munich
- › Followers And Following by DBLurker