Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- brandDieseltagged by System, 6/2/10
- itemDiesel Slim Straight Leg in 8I3 Safadotagged by System, 8/26/10
- itemDiesel Zathan Jeans in Dark Indigo Stretchtagged by System, 8/26/10
- itemDiesel Zatiny Jeans in Basic Denim with Flat Finishingtagged by System, 8/26/10
- topicPopular Poststagged by System, 6/4/10
- topicThreads With Lots Of Picturestagged by System, 6/7/10
- topicWAYWTtagged by System, 6/2/10
Related Forum Threads
- WAYWT What are you wearing today? Last post on 3/1/14 at 8:04pm in Chat
- Diesel Spring Summer 2012 (PICS) Last post on 1/12/14 at 8:56am in Diesel Jeans
- What Diesel jeans are best fit for small guy?!?! Last post on 11/10/11 at 1:28am in Diesel Jeans
- Do my Darron 88z's fit right? w/pics - please post your pics;) Last post on 8/25/10 at 1:58pm in Diesel Jeans
- Krooley 8YM *Pics* Last post on 11/17/09 at 8:00am in Diesel Jeans
Everything You Need To Know About Diesel The Brand
Last edited: 9/22/11
Related Blog Posts
David Hasselhoff in Diesel Jeans
Published on 2/23/14 by Denim Blog
3 Ways to Wear the Diesel Shioner Jeans
Published on 1/20/14 by Denim Blog
Diesel Black Gold Men's Fall 2014
Published on 1/11/14 by Denim Blog
Bradley Cooper in Diesel Jeans
Published on 1/6/14 by Denim Blog
Olivia Wilde in Diesel Skinny Jeans
Published on 12/29/13 by Denim Blog
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
These jeans are one of my favorites, they are sort of western! I wear them when my boyfriend takes me country dancing. I will admit, they are one of the hottest jeans for any rodeo, country...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
What Diesel are you wearing today? - Page 916
Aahz --> I've been eyeing your fits for some time now and I have to say you've improved a lot!! I especially love some of your last fits (the one with the 74K and the 804M). You don't look like some grown up trying to look young, you wear all kind of stuff with "maturity". And that's what I want to say, your style looks very mature to me.
Congrats, really, you can be sure I'm taking inspirations from your fits ;)
BTW, how 74K fits? did you go with your usual thanaz size or it's better to size up?? I've heard it's pretty stiff and thighter than usual.
Well Phukette, I have some evidence to support my claim.
Wash 88Z first was introduced by model Zatiny. Zatiny 88Z was MII and it was nice, I still have mine. For the next season(s) they started making them in Tunisia and the quality went bad. I wanted to get one for my dad, but due to the bad quality I didn't. Same story for Zatiny 8AT, wash 08AA, and 8SV. first MII, then MIT. Once the country of manufacture changes from I to T the quality gets messed up. On the other hand, since 2003 there were some Diesels which were originally MIR such as Moorix 796 (if I'm not mistaken), Tohnee 796, etc. and still Viker and Zathan 880F's are MIR which I would say it has the same quality as MII.
Surely I wouldn't blame Diesel, because as a factory they have to try to reduce the manufacturing costs and switching from I to T will reduce the costs dramatically.
@ Phukette, Aahz and Raj Hardia
Loving the outfits, you all look awesome.
Double Denim is the way forward. Its got out of hand for me though, to start with it was just the jeans but when Diesel continue to bring out shirts, denim jackets and more recently sweatshirts in different denim washes, I end up wanting those too. I guess the best rule to go with is to wear either dark up top and light at the bottom, or vice versa.
Sometimes I have just though f@#k it though, and combined sandblasted jeans with a similar denim jacket, (much to my GF's displeasure).
I even considered wearing my dutch blue 'expoiak and attempting Triple Denim!!? haha.
Hey thanks Saddock,
This is truly a process of exploration for me, finding out what things work. I appreciate the feedback!
With the 74K, I got my usual size. To me this wash is perfectly fitted to size. I was afraid of it being stiff too, but I actually find them quite comfortable. The only issue with stiffness I feel is in bending the knees.
Raj, your outfit looks great!
Hey Aahz, would you say their tees come up true to size? Loving some of their designs.
Yeah, they're true to size and most are slim fit (those will be noted in the descriptions I think).
I'm wearing a medium above.
- › Helping me ID this 2 minutes ago
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 1 hour, 40 minutes ago
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 4 hours, 43 minutes ago
- › Sales, Discounts, Coupons and Codes - everything that saves us money! 6 hours ago
- › Zip fly for diesel krooley 13 hours, 1 minute ago
- › Kitchen Designer London 19 hours, 33 minutes ago
- › We need your feedback! 1 day ago
- › Any Proxy in Canada Available to help me in the USA: Hudson Bay... 1 day ago
- › Diesel Spring/Summer 2014 SS14 1 day ago
- › Marc by Marc Jacobs Tobacco Brown Suede & White Shearling Pink Trim... 1 day, 2 hours ago
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by michellepollock
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam
- › What Are Different Ways To Make Your Lips Fuller by rubyJacksonn
- › How to Beat the Heat with Summer Sandals by milliener
- › Galatea Maxi Dress by anthinfrank
- › Mesa Dress by anthinfrank
- › Norvel Dress by anthinfrank
- › Pleated and lace, this year is definitely... by billedwarder
- › How to Find Simple Destination Wedding Dress by billedwarder
- › The 3 Point Guide to Buying the Best Wallet by Jennifer
- › How to use pant hangers the right way by Jennifer
- › INDiCustom Contest Rules by Alyssaw