- 289 Posts. Joined 6/2012
- Location: A'dam
- Select All Posts By This User
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- brandDieseltagged by System, 6/2/10
- itemDiesel Slim Straight Leg in 8I3 Safadotagged by System, 8/26/10
- itemDiesel Zathan Jeans in Dark Indigo Stretchtagged by System, 8/26/10
- itemDiesel Zatiny Jeans in Basic Denim with Flat Finishingtagged by System, 8/26/10
- topicPopular Poststagged by System, 6/4/10
- topicThreads With Lots Of Picturestagged by System, 6/7/10
- topicWAYWTtagged by System, 6/2/10
Related Forum Threads
- WAYWT What are you wearing today? Last post on 10/24/14 at 6:20am in Chat
- Diesel Spring Summer 2012 (PICS) Last post on 1/12/14 at 8:56am in Diesel Jeans
- What Diesel jeans are best fit for small guy?!?! Last post on 11/10/11 at 1:28am in Diesel Jeans
- Do my Darron 88z's fit right? w/pics - please post your pics;) Last post on 8/25/10 at 1:58pm in Diesel Jeans
- Krooley 8YM *Pics* Last post on 11/17/09 at 8:00am in Diesel Jeans
Everything You Need To Know About Diesel The Brand
Last edited: 9/22/11
Related Blog Posts
David Hasselholf in Diesel Jeans
Published on 9/25/14 by Denim Blog
Denim Review: Diesel Tepphar 0831D
Published on 8/30/14 by Denim Blog
Luke Bryan in Diesel Jeans
Published on 8/19/14 by Denim Blog
Diesel Black Gold SS15 Menswear Show
Published on 6/27/14 by Denim Blog
Diesel Opens Brand New Diesel Black Gold Store In London
Published on 6/24/14 by Denim Blog
My friend owns them- they are very stylish. But worm.
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
What Diesel are you wearing today? - Page 910
Wow, nice pictures everyone!
I've been wearing my Japan Blues almost nonstop since picking them up in Amsterdam. Here they are with the Diesel Leide Jacket, Mil Boots, and Sblaket Scarf.
Sorry about the butt shot. They're still hella tight up there!
Cheers Ram/DC I'm not liking this season to much, so pulling the old babies out :-/ guessing 811p in Thavar I will get..and a couple from last season are on the list...DC 804K look great.
Aahz - if I had those Japan Blue's thick, selvage denim, i'd try to rock them daily. I do see they stretch out a tiny bit eh except the butt!! but they look great.
how you like them compare to the other RAW pair you have that I loved... crap can't remember the name anymore.. you rocked it w/ double denim look.
Denim Collector, I love those others (Acne Max Raw). Great cut for a straight leg. However, they fade very slooowwwlllly. After a year of doing lots of stuff in them (including a few days of jackhammering plaster from a wall), the wear is fairly subtle. I kinda like that, though, because they're very smart looking dark denim.
These Japan Blues are a bit thicker than the Acne's. Also, after just 5 days I'm already starting to see the color change in key areas. These are definitely going to be more dramatic than the others. I'm looking forward to their progress!
By the way, how do you like the lighting? :)
hahaha OMG can't believe you look so wicked even w/ heavy tools taking down the wall.... hahaha.. awesome..
the light is great!! i'd do little post edit to tone down the highlights though, or adjust the strobe at camera left down by 1/3 stop... but fixing it in Post is easier. I find you look tad to pale but it could just be my monitor.
but compare to the fit pix i take of myself w/ my phone, your photos are like 100x better. keep it up!!!
Ah, okay! I took my previous setup (6 ft octi box on the left and 4 ft brolly on the right) and brought it down 2/3, then added a third source -- a speedlight bounced off the ceiling for the new key. I'll play with my skin tones a bit. Thanks!!
I few months ago, I bought my first MMI jeans, a Darron 803W, and the jeans came with a bag to store the jeans. Today, I receive another MMI, a Safado 804K without the storage bag.
All MMI jeans usually come with a bag?
Tks a lot
I am new to this blog today, but have been following some of the threads for a few weeks now. Thanks to you guys I realized that I needed to move on to tighter fits, so instead of wearing Saffados and Vikers I have purchased Thavar 8NE, Thavar 8X2 and have a Shioner 880W in the mail. All 31/30. The Thavars are fabulous and fit me just perfectly . Now I really look forward to receive the 880W!
damn guys.. what do you guys think of this pair of Tepphar Jog jeans????
my initial thoughts is like these are tight like a girls jeggings.. but then they are damn comfortable... its literally sweat pants. do these stretch out much?? they are $132+tax so I wasn't sure... what do you guys think?
- › Sales, Discounts, Coupons and Codes - everything that saves us money! 55 minutes ago
- › Thanaz 73j 5 hours, 2 minutes ago
- › Diesel Reboot Leather 6 hours, 59 minutes ago
- › WANTED: Diesel Viker 8T5. Sz W36 or 34 - L32 or 34 14 hours, 11 minutes ago
- › Diesel Spring/Summer 2015 18 hours, 36 minutes ago
- › tepphar 818t compared to tepphar 604b help 21 hours, 57 minutes ago
- › Replay sizing compared to Diesel 22 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › Any Raw Denim Bootcut still being made? 1 day, 8 hours ago
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 1 day, 9 hours ago
- › Used Diesel Thanaz 74K 31 X 32 " In Near New Condition " 1 day, 11 hours ago
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by Jennise
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam
- › Come to Chaos And Be a Hero
- › New Atletico Nacional Home/Away Kit 2015
- › iPhone&iPad Game - Football Planet
- › Fun iOS App - Football Planet
- › Football Planet at iOS Store
- › Cheap Sweatshirt and Hoody
- › How to Be Fashionable on a Budget
- › 2015 Clip in hair extensions Way to...
- › A person's Hair Extensions Charlotte now
- › Affixing Level of quality Clip inside Hair...