or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › What Diesel are you wearing today?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Diesel are you wearing today? - Page 905

post #22601 of 28372

This is great too! It's really nice to see this thread so active after all this time, it's great! icon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselolic View Post

Thanaz 887k - i finally got these. glad i listened to everyone to size up. thank you all for your tips.

with Zara super slim stretchy dress shirt

 

post #22602 of 28372

I was actually wondering how you guys would feel about female outfits in here? I used to post them many years ago, so the Diesel section is somewhat homely, but I thought I would ask you first how you felt about it as it's not been my home for a long time, I don't want to invade anyone's space at all. I'm fine with the answer either way! icon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

post #22603 of 28372

@ Lorna

 

I am absolutely very really fine with that....

 

River Island Blazer

Ted Baker Upandup Tee

Darron 880R (30x30)

Clarks 'Jink'

 

 

 

 

post #22604 of 28372
I'm ok with it. We could probably do with a woman's touch around here!!
post #22605 of 28372

it will be great

post #22606 of 28372

That's good to know! If anyone else wants to say, I will wait a while.

post #22607 of 28372
Looking sharp there Leftvapor! Those darrons fit you perfectly.

@Lorna, I'm with phukette, Leftvapor and aramis. Would be a great idea.
post #22608 of 28372

Hi folks. I have not posted for ages but been lurking and checking out some superb outfits from you all.

 

Also be great to have female opinions and postings

post #22609 of 28372
Sounds good @Lorna.
post #22610 of 28372
Lorna, I'm in, can't do Friday though!!!
post #22611 of 28372

I wouldn't dare to say I'm tired of looking at the usual suspects in here but would be great to see some female styles!  maybe then it will convince more people to chime in?  icon_razz.gif

post #22612 of 28372

This is a better reaction than I expected, I will go for it then! These are my Jegonfire 880A, they are a bit older now, but I wear them often. These photos are from a while back when I had a fringe/bangs, but I am wearing the same outfit today pretty much and these photos are better since it's dark now.

 

 

post #22613 of 28372
Lorna, We're all gentleman here apart from dieselolic ha ha he knows I'm joking..
Great pictures and a great fit.. Colour wash looks awesome..
post #22614 of 28372
Quote:
Originally Posted by realdealornot View Post

Lorna, We're all gentleman here apart from dieselolic ha ha he knows I'm joking..
Great pictures and a great fit.. Colour wash looks awesome..


You do all seem very nice, things have changed a lot over the years icon_smile.gif It's why I checked first though, I didn't want to impose! And thank you, when I first saw these online I wasn't impressed as the Diesel site really doesn't do their jeans any justice with the photos they take, but I saw them in store on Carnaby Street and fell in love then icon_smile.gif I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of the mid blue wash Skinzees!

post #22615 of 28372

I thought you might be in the UK going by the pictures :-/ good to have you!!!

post #22616 of 28372
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorna View Post

This is a better reaction than I expected, I will go for it then! These are my Jegonfire 880A, they are a bit older now, but I wear them often. These photos are from a while back when I had a fringe/bangs, but I am wearing the same outfit today pretty much and these photos are better since it's dark now.

 

 

 

Need more and more photos Lorna). You should post any photo, even with poor quality and poor lighting, in this magic.
And most importantly, great fit! Start has been made, and I hope that your example will follow other girls.
post #22617 of 28372
Quote:
Originally Posted by realdealornot View Post

I thought you might be in the UK going by the pictures :-/ good to have you!!!

Thanks! Yeah it also says in my location on the top right, ha ha :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aramis View Post

 

Need more and more photos Lorna). You should post any photo, even with poor quality and poor lighting, in this magic.
And most importantly, great fit! Start has been made, and I hope that your example will follow other girls.

Thanks! I hope so too! It would be great to see more ladies in Diesel! And don't worry I will have some more pics! I own many many Diesel jeans! Probably somewhere in the region of 30, but a lot of them I don't wear anymore and just keep as collectors jeans really.

post #22618 of 28372

joining us is a very good idea lorrna, nice fit!

 

Dieslolic, amazing outfits again, though i´m not a fan of white tank tops, except under a shirt :D perfect fit on all of your jeans!

 

Lefty stylish as always.

 

today I wore my DBG Excess with Kang shoes, but now it´s pyjama time, good night everybody ;)

 

post #22619 of 28372

Hi Lorna, I remember you from way back when...you were seeing a guy (Adam???) who wore Vikers I think...or did I get my wires crossed.

 

The forum is a much better place than before. The old crew were nasty and set up their own forum which seems to have bombed now.

post #22620 of 28372

Karacho I was looking at those DBG excess... but since YOOX sold out haven't seen one that's reasonable price.

 

Lorna - excited you'll start posting some female Diesel jeans w/ names and codes..this will help give me an idea what to get jeans for the lady in the future!

 

I also came accross some of your old Nudie posts.. I'm bidding on a pair of Nudie Lab 30 Finn and pair of Post recycle drys which is also limited edition.. hopefully they will work out!

post #22621 of 28372

@Lorna Great Pics.   Good to see you swing by!

post #22622 of 28372
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levislad View Post

Hi Lorna, I remember you from way back when...you were seeing a guy (Adam???) who wore Vikers I think...or did I get my wires crossed.

The forum is a much better place than before. The old crew were nasty and set up their own forum which seems to have bombed now.

Yep! That's me icon_smile.gif well remembered! And I still remember you too. I often see your name when I'm browsing icon_smile.gif it's good you are still here! And I'm still with Adam actually ha ha! He still wears Diesel too!
post #22623 of 28372

great wash and fit on those Lorna!

 

btw please post more often! :)

post #22624 of 28372

@ Lorna, i'm just echoing eveyone's comment.  Very nice fit and wash.  i like the shoes a lot too.

post #22625 of 28372

The knees on the Jegonfires are dope.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › What Diesel are you wearing today?