I paid almost the end of November! after 15 days I got the wrong jeans and I contacted them but they always stalled!
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- WAYWT What are you wearing today? Last post on 4/23/13 at 6:28pm in Chat
- Diesel Spring Summer 2012 (PICS) Last post on 12/27/12 at 9:49am in Diesel Jeans
- What Diesel jeans are best fit for small guy?!?! Last post on 11/10/11 at 1:28am in Diesel Jeans
- Do my Darron 88z's fit right? w/pics - please post your pics;) Last post on 8/25/10 at 1:58pm in Diesel Jeans
- Krooley 8YM *Pics* Last post on 11/17/09 at 8:00am in Diesel Jeans
Everything You Need To Know About Diesel The Brand
Edited on 9/22/11
Related Blog Posts
Gwyneth Paltrow in Diesel Fayza Jeans
Published on 5/9/13 by Denim Blog
Bar Refaeli in Diesel Skinzee Jeans
Published on 4/30/13 by Denim Blog
Denim Review: Diesel Staffy 8SZ
Published on 4/24/13 by Denim Blog
Kellan Lutz in Diesel Jogg Jeans
Published on 4/17/13 by Denim Blog
Diesel Women's Fall/Winter 2013 Press Day
Published on 4/16/13 by Denim Blog
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
These jeans are one of my favorites, they are sort of western! I wear them when my boyfriend takes me country dancing. I will admit, they are one of the hottest jeans for any rodeo, country...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel jogg jeans are not exactly what Diesel tries to sell them as. Diesel tries to sell them as sweat pants that look like denim. The fact is they are denim that are soft like sweatpants....
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
What Diesel are you wearing today? - Page 903
Try to contact support VISA. One way or another you have to try all the way to a solution. But you should know that your money back in this situation is very difficult.
Salut, je vois que t'es français, le Thavar 8x2 est pour moi un des meilleurs délavages de tous les temps, j'hésiterai pas une seconde.
Je vends le miens d'ailleurs pare qu'il est trop grand pour en prendre un autre à la bonne taille. Quelle taille il te faut?
Ok I'll take the Thavar 8x2 in this case ,thanks Phukette.
Salut Locky ^^ , au niveau de la taille je ne sais pas trop quoi prendre en sachant que je n'ai jamais eu de Thavar et que je fais du w32l32 en safado et iakop , tu me conseille quoi ?
Thavar sera plus prêt du corps, c'est du slim/skinny. Du coup je pense que tu devrais rester avec ta taille pour voir et au pire tu pourras changer.
Je t'aurais bien vendu le mien mais on fait pas la même taille parce que j'ai regardé vite fait sur le net et tu vas le payer au prix fort je pense.
eyes attention and do regret not getting them a year ago when i had money to spend
Audit30 - I had your confusion before, but my fiance just got them for me anyways and you will love them. The way 801A fits is just unbelievable.. the jean wraps around you like a glove.. its amazing. and dont worry too much about the color you can dress up or down you just can't go wrong w/ a pair of nice fitting jeans.
Seems like a cool wash. Not sure if it runs big or small or if I should get my usual 31 that I wear in thavar or go with a 30 that I have my other Tepphar in(880r).
oh Quettingen has them.. they are beautiful... I really wanted them for sometime but other washes kept on getting in the way.. so now I have few similar ones... I think you would get your normal 30 size.......
U think that wash is worth it?
Never seen them in person but look real nice in all the pics ive seen.
I'm a little late on this one, but great outfit! Really nicely styled!
Great outfits guys.
PJBUK, i have those slammers too, they are too wide for me now. but you wear them very well.
Phukette, nice 803W, blue eyecon. it is a beautiful wash.
no jeans today. Diesel Least leather jacket (old, but amazing jacket), Zara denim shirt, Zara black corduroy pants, Allsaints jumper
- › Diesel Fall/Winter 2013 FW13 35 minutes ago
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 56 minutes ago
- › DIESEL THANAZ 73J 1 hour, 40 minutes ago
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 1 hour, 56 minutes ago
- › Bleaching white Levis whiter 7 hours, 29 minutes ago
- › My Little Intro. 19 hours, 53 minutes ago
- › thanaz 660Q 28x30 mint 1 day ago
- › OFFICIAL: Dior Homme Denim Thread 1 day, 2 hours ago
- › WANTED : THAVAR 886B W31L32 !!! 1 day, 13 hours ago
- › NWT Marc by Marc Jacobs Brown Saddle Studded Crossbody Pixie Bag RARE 1 day, 15 hours ago
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by michellepollock
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by jeanetic
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam
- › How to use pant hangers the right way by shannone
- › INDiCustom Contest Rules by Alyssaw
- › Singer22 Spring Look Contest Rules by Alyssaw
- › Rules and Regulations for Ladies Lounge Contest by Dave
- › Blogroll and Link Exchange by Dave
- › Jeans and Fashion Questions by Lorna
- › facebook-connect-frequently-asked-questions by Dave
- › The 12 Womens Body Types And Jeans That Will... by shopaholism
- › Denim by Munich
- › Followers And Following by DBLurker