Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- WAYWT What are you wearing today? Last post on 4/23/13 at 6:28pm in Chat
- Diesel Spring Summer 2012 (PICS) Last post on 6/6/13 at 3:51pm in Diesel Jeans
- What Diesel jeans are best fit for small guy?!?! Last post on 11/10/11 at 1:28am in Diesel Jeans
- Do my Darron 88z's fit right? w/pics - please post your pics;) Last post on 8/25/10 at 1:58pm in Diesel Jeans
- Krooley 8YM *Pics* Last post on 11/17/09 at 8:00am in Diesel Jeans
Everything You Need To Know About Diesel The Brand
Edited on 9/22/11
Related Blog Posts
Olivia Wilde in Diesel Jeans
Published on 6/2/13 by Denim Blog
Gwyneth Paltrow in Diesel Fayza Jeans
Published on 5/9/13 by Denim Blog
Bar Refaeli in Diesel Skinzee Jeans
Published on 4/30/13 by Denim Blog
Denim Review: Diesel Staffy 8SZ
Published on 4/24/13 by Denim Blog
Kellan Lutz in Diesel Jogg Jeans
Published on 4/17/13 by Denim Blog
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
These jeans are one of my favorites, they are sort of western! I wear them when my boyfriend takes me country dancing. I will admit, they are one of the hottest jeans for any rodeo, country...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel jogg jeans are not exactly what Diesel tries to sell them as. Diesel tries to sell them as sweat pants that look like denim. The fact is they are denim that are soft like sweatpants....
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
What Diesel are you wearing today? - Page 901
Hey guys, Haven't been there for two days as I had a car accident so had loads of things to sort out
Well I'm okay but the car is gone so my latest purchase is going to be a fecking car...
Great fits everyone, Mattias i got a 28 and it's tight compared to my thavars and thanaz so you might have to go for 29 if 28 is quite tight on you
Glad you're alright man, pity about your car but glad no-one was hurt. Couldve been a lot worse.
Yeah, I'm okay, only a hurt knee and the other huy a sore neck.
My car only had 14 000 km so I'm kinda disgusted but you're right, could have been worse.
I'm driving like a 90 year old now, scared to drive lol.
More and more people are joining the forum, I had so much reading to do and it was hard catching up, it's great!!
phukette- i agree with you bro 8j1 is an awesome wash
can you guys explain the difference between braddom, krooley,darron ive never dared to try them and they have some awesome washes i am more into dark blue washes and ive seen some sick washes in thoses cuts ive seen great pica in this forum
Haven't post here for ages, lot's of work. I'll try to be more active again. Excellent fits guys, great styles - really great!
Yesterday I wore
Diesel Safado 880I
Diesel Satunis sweatshirt
Diesel Jhima-fur jacket
Thank you Lee, that Safados are one of the nicest light washes at least if you're asking me.
Diesel corduroys (Cig One)
Diesel Jhima-fur winter jacket
H&M winter cap
Guess leather boots
Haha... I was hanging out at a winery in Austin, TX.
Not tasting... just wondering around keeping myself entertained. That was a room I stumbled into which was set up for bride's parties to ready themselves.
You missed the extra 8 yourself Lee!
You guys are making me jealous with your 8880M, Im giving mine one last wear-in tonight then I'll be ready for the grand unveiling on saturday.
Until then I went for a browse around the shops today and I wore my:
Allsaints Bloomsbury Jacket
Diesel Double Breasted Coat (bit chilly today)
Also while I was out today I noticed my local department store has stocked a couple of Nudies and I decided to give the Thin Finn a go. I didnt like em. The fit wasnt great for me. Great fit on the waist, but tighter in the thighs and looser on the calf than my shioner, the leg opening also was wider. All in all I wasnt impressed. But I did take pics so you can see for yourselves...
Try the grim tims phukette, those would fit u better.
i have a question also if any one can help
me im usually a good 28x32 in thavars but i keep hearing people sized up on the thavar 8x2
should i keep my
original size or should i size up on those? thanks any advice would help
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 14 minutes ago
- › Diesel LIV 008 RN 93243 CA 25594 Tunisy real of fake? 5 hours, 22 minutes ago
- › Diesel SKINT L.30 Art 727, LAB 262, RN 93243 CA 25594 Italy real of... 5 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › DIY shorts 5 hours, 28 minutes ago
- › New member alert! Designer Man are here 5 hours, 32 minutes ago
- › Safado 804K 32 X 32 7 hours, 51 minutes ago
- › Authentic black destroyed luster ? 9 hours, 55 minutes ago
- › My first Naked and Famous. Black Power Stretch Wash. 11 hours, 48 minutes ago
- › Official Authenticity Superthread 12 hours, 29 minutes ago
- › Normal Jeans 17 hours, 14 minutes ago
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by michellepollock
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by jeanetic
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam
- › Mesa Dress by anthinfrank
- › Norvel Dress by anthinfrank
- › Pleated and lace, this year is definitely... by billedwarder
- › How to Find Simple Destination Wedding Dress by billedwarder
- › The 3 Point Guide to Buying the Best Wallet by Jennifer
- › How to use pant hangers the right way by Jennifer
- › INDiCustom Contest Rules by Alyssaw
- › Singer22 Spring Look Contest Rules by Alyssaw
- › Rules and Regulations for Ladies Lounge Contest by Dave
- › Blogroll and Link Exchange by Dave