- 3,685 Posts. Joined 5/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- brandDieseltagged by System, 6/2/10
- itemDiesel Slim Straight Leg in 8I3 Safadotagged by System, 8/26/10
- itemDiesel Zathan Jeans in Dark Indigo Stretchtagged by System, 8/26/10
- itemDiesel Zatiny Jeans in Basic Denim with Flat Finishingtagged by System, 8/26/10
- topicPopular Poststagged by System, 6/4/10
- topicThreads With Lots Of Picturestagged by System, 6/7/10
- topicWAYWTtagged by System, 6/2/10
Related Forum Threads
- WAYWT What are you wearing today? Last post on 10/24/14 at 6:20am in Chat
- Diesel Spring Summer 2012 (PICS) Last post on 1/12/14 at 8:56am in Diesel Jeans
- What Diesel jeans are best fit for small guy?!?! Last post on 11/10/11 at 1:28am in Diesel Jeans
- Do my Darron 88z's fit right? w/pics - please post your pics;) Last post on 8/25/10 at 1:58pm in Diesel Jeans
- Krooley 8YM *Pics* Last post on 11/17/09 at 8:00am in Diesel Jeans
Everything You Need To Know About Diesel The Brand
Last edited: 9/22/11
Related Blog Posts
New Denim Watches by Diesel
Published on 4/8/15 by Denim Blog
David Hasselholf in Diesel Jeans
Published on 9/25/14 by Denim Blog
Denim Review: Diesel Tepphar 0831D
Published on 8/30/14 by Denim Blog
Luke Bryan in Diesel Jeans
Published on 8/19/14 by Denim Blog
Diesel Black Gold SS15 Menswear Show
Published on 6/27/14 by Denim Blog
These jeans are one of the most comfortable jeans i have ever worn, this is coming from a guy who finds it hard to find great fitting jeans in the mens department. I have had them for a little...
My friend owns them- they are very stylish. But worm.
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
What Diesel are you wearing today? - Page 892
Hope you've all had a good holiday and you can all get into your jeans still !!
Alreet for Aahz out there with palm trees and sunshine but all looking good. qtj0ker them new Fanker look ace, Paul you carry off your Slammer 73J stylishly and Phukette those Darron 803W shine a gorgeous blue in the sideways photo.
I distressed my old Thanaz 8FH some more, a bit more bleach some holes now with backing. Starting to look the business !!
803w looks awesome, can't wait to get them.
I really likes the dieselolics outfit, looks pretty mysterious.
801a is the only wash that sunlight doesnt do good to the color, though it doesnt seems hurt Aahz photo.
Hey everyone, it's been a while and I see peomle here still have great taste!!
Well i'm going to buy a pair or two now that I have enough money.
I'm going to sell my 8x2 28x32 to buy it in 27x30 since mine stretched too much. Do you think i can size down? All my jeans usually fit me well in w28 but the 8x2 stretched too much, i don't get it.
And also, i'm 1m80, is it okay to go from L32 to L30?
Thanks and I hope you were all spoiled =)
So tell me about Darron 803W? I thought they were a Saks Fifth Avenue exclusive because that was the only place I'd seen them. When I was in New York in November, they didn't have my size in the store but I had other things to buy, the Diesel stores didn't have them either. When I got back home, my local Saks had just gotten some in, but I still waited. They went on sale last week and I got them for 40% off. They are very thick, but very soft, kind of remind me of how new 8X2's felt.
Aahz, I love your fit pics, you always do them in such nice settings and manage to get great quality in such poor lighting. I'm in awe!
Art nouveau, nice outfit. The 803W is a blue Eyecon. Was pretty readily available in Europe. Probusnyc carried them and ssense carried the viker. They were everything I wanted from the 8X2 when the 8X2 let me down.
Sideways, nice jeans man, classic wash in a good fit.
Realdeal, those actually look pretty good.
Think that's everyone covered. No bad outfits on here in a while. Having said that I haven't posted today! )
Realdeal, those thavars look good and the belt is awesome.
Phukette, I'm just using an iPhone 5. I don't find the camera quite as spectacular as they made it out to be, but it's not so bad for a phone.
Quote:Hi, love your style, it is possible to saw your shirt without the leather jacket?
Great outfits guys.
PJBUK, i have those slammers too, they are too wide for me now. but you wear them very well.
Phukette, nice 803W, blue eyecon. it is a beautiful wash.
no jeans today. Diesel Least leather jacket (old, but amazing jacket), Zara denim shirt, Zara black corduroy pants, Allsaints jumper
Toulouz, i like your work but i think you might've gone a little too far with those. tone down a little on the whiskers you're all good.
Sideways, i like that jacket. almost got it myself.
Art, nice 8x2 and nice bathroom. they sold 803W at nordstrom online, at one point they were 50% off. all gone now.
Aahz, great looking 801a. pics just don't do justice on the wash of those, only the owners know how beautiful and unique they are. nice firepit shot. we should all have a party there :)
Pjpuk, really like those 801c on you. it is still on my list to get.
Realdeal, that is a really nice pair of 8x2 you got here. love the belt too.
Soulsavers, thank you. i don't have the shirt or the sweater with me right now. i can take a pic of them later for you.
Great Outfits everyone!!! I'm still on the fence on the 801c's... been trying to save for 887D but .........
gotta say Realdeal that's a funny comment.. hahahaha.
^I bought the 801c when they were on sale on SSENSE. I'm actually not really a fan of the colour. The blue is a lot brighter than I was expecting. I prefer more of an indigo shade in most of my jeans. I probably wouldn't have bought them if I had to do it over again but the sale price was what won me over haha.
- › Promotion Code for Amazon 1 hour, 18 minutes ago
- › BNWT DBG Type 242 8BS Size 32 X 32 " Limited Edition" 2 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › What jeans are on your Christmas list? 5 hours, 47 minutes ago
- › Helping me ID this 6 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › Diesel Fall/Winter 2015 6 hours, 44 minutes ago
- › FS: 3Sixteen Sz 32x32 BNWT ST-121 Shadow Selvedge Jeans Hemmed 8 hours, 57 minutes ago
- › Selected Homme Jeans compared to Diesel - size? 11 hours, 37 minutes ago
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 12 hours, 12 minutes ago
- › Diesel Spring/Summer 2015 13 hours, 19 minutes ago
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 17 hours, 48 minutes ago
- › Rock Revival Johanna Skinny S45 by Dr Denim
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by Jennise
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › JoyBit Games: chaos fighters is alive
- › Many reviews after playing chaos game online
- › Summer Essentials: 8 Wardrobe Must-haves This...
- › The benefits of using virgin hair extensions
- › Exactly what Helps make Wild hair Vitamin...
- › Come and Enjoy Bleach Game on PC
- › Human Hair Extensions Can Sharing You...
- › Atmosphere as well as your current hair...
- › Curly hair Expansions and even hair developments
- › Managing Your Own Squad in Football Planet