well...i always liked diesel jeans, had bought 3-4 pairs like 4 years ago but then put on weight and they didnt fit any more, now that im back in shape im trying to "restock" . i got a thavar 8B9 from ebay and really liked it, simple for everyday use. ive been looking at photos of you guys and there are so many washes and styles that rock that i dont even remember them all. some of them include the 886B, 801C, 8X2, 884S...the 880W which i cant decide whether i prefer it in shioner or krooley (krooley seems too high rise for me, i prefer mid to low or low rise). and the list could go on. the problem is that i dont really like the jeans to be long and im looking for 30L and of course the lowest price i can find (even if its used but in a great condition - because money is hard to find...especially in Greece where i live haha). and of course another problem i have is the sizing...the only reference ive got is the 8B9 in 31x30. ive seen you guys size down or size up depending on the wash and the style so im trying to be kinda careful. for instance ive found the 886B at a good price but its 32x30 and ive read in here that it stretches a lot, so im not quite sure about it. to answer your question, im not looking at something particular as there are many nice washes but i try to write them down in order to buy them when i find them 2 of my fave's are deffinetely the 801D and the 801A ...damn those are sweet!
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- WAYWT What are you wearing today? Last post on 4/23/13 at 6:28pm in Chat
- Diesel Spring Summer 2012 (PICS) Last post on 12/27/12 at 9:49am in Diesel Jeans
- What Diesel jeans are best fit for small guy?!?! Last post on 11/10/11 at 1:28am in Diesel Jeans
- Do my Darron 88z's fit right? w/pics - please post your pics;) Last post on 8/25/10 at 1:58pm in Diesel Jeans
- Krooley 8YM *Pics* Last post on 11/17/09 at 8:00am in Diesel Jeans
Everything You Need To Know About Diesel The Brand
Edited on 9/22/11
Related Blog Posts
Gwyneth Paltrow in Diesel Fayza Jeans
Published on 5/9/13 by Denim Blog
Bar Refaeli in Diesel Skinzee Jeans
Published on 4/30/13 by Denim Blog
Denim Review: Diesel Staffy 8SZ
Published on 4/24/13 by Denim Blog
Kellan Lutz in Diesel Jogg Jeans
Published on 4/17/13 by Denim Blog
Diesel Women's Fall/Winter 2013 Press Day
Published on 4/16/13 by Denim Blog
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
These jeans are one of my favorites, they are sort of western! I wear them when my boyfriend takes me country dancing. I will admit, they are one of the hottest jeans for any rodeo, country...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel jogg jeans are not exactly what Diesel tries to sell them as. Diesel tries to sell them as sweat pants that look like denim. The fact is they are denim that are soft like sweatpants....
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
What Diesel are you wearing today? - Page 873
Well 880W, 884S and 801A get my vote. If you decide to get 880W stick with shioner coz they run a little loose. Apart from that stick to the 31x30 size in all the washes youve mentioned. If you have any questions anybody here will be more than happy to offer advice on individual washes.
Phukette I really likes your 880w, its only me or your is definitely looks different than other 880w, most of them looks really bleachy and dirty.
I wanna get it but If im going to fall on "bad" pair that would be really bad.
Oh, NewYorkSpeed resocked their 880w safado, well I definitely will think about that
I had the 880W in safado and it was so bleachy it seriously looked like an elephant spunked all over them. I got those shioner from denim addict and i he said they were cleaner. I'd say risk it, theyre worth it.
Just a quick question that maybe someone knows the answer to.
Found a very pretty braddom 885r wash at a local nordstrom rack store.
Got a great deal on them, but when I got home and tried to look them up online,
They were nowhere to be found. Found some 885r safados and a larkee(which both look completely different), but no braddoms.
They look like almost a raw denim with washed out thighs front and back.
Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am stumped.
Size 27 and 28 Safado 882b
for 19.99 GBP.
Only for UK -.- So can anyone proxy them to me ? :d
- › Diesel Fall/Winter 2013 FW13 2 hours, 25 minutes ago
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 5 hours, 8 minutes ago
- › Vintage Gucci Dark Green Suede & Leather Bamboo Backpack 003-58-0030 7 hours, 29 minutes ago
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 8 hours, 40 minutes ago
- › Common Projects Tournament High Black Leather Sneaker, size 42 9 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL: Dior Homme Denim Thread 9 hours, 21 minutes ago
- › Real Lacoste vs Fake Lacoste 15 hours, 34 minutes ago
- › Mint Diesel Safado 804K Size 30x30 16 hours, 11 minutes ago
- › MINT DIESEL NEW FANKER 801B Size 32x30 16 hours, 19 minutes ago
- › Any Armani Jeans experts out there who could authenticate these... 17 hours, 34 minutes ago
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by michellepollock
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by jeanetic
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam
- › How to use pant hangers the right way by shannone
- › INDiCustom Contest Rules by Alyssaw
- › Singer22 Spring Look Contest Rules by Alyssaw
- › Rules and Regulations for Ladies Lounge Contest by Dave
- › Blogroll and Link Exchange by Dave
- › Jeans and Fashion Questions by Lorna
- › facebook-connect-frequently-asked-questions by Dave
- › The 12 Womens Body Types And Jeans That Will... by shopaholism
- › Denim by Munich
- › Followers And Following by DBLurker