Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- brandDieseltagged by System, 6/2/10
- itemDiesel Slim Straight Leg in 8I3 Safadotagged by System, 8/26/10
- itemDiesel Zathan Jeans in Dark Indigo Stretchtagged by System, 8/26/10
- itemDiesel Zatiny Jeans in Basic Denim with Flat Finishingtagged by System, 8/26/10
- topicPopular Poststagged by System, 6/4/10
- topicThreads With Lots Of Picturestagged by System, 6/7/10
- topicWAYWTtagged by System, 6/2/10
Related Forum Threads
- WAYWT What are you wearing today? Last post on 10/24/14 at 6:20am in Chat
- Diesel Spring Summer 2012 (PICS) Last post on 1/12/14 at 8:56am in Diesel Jeans
- What Diesel jeans are best fit for small guy?!?! Last post on 11/10/11 at 1:28am in Diesel Jeans
- Do my Darron 88z's fit right? w/pics - please post your pics;) Last post on 8/25/10 at 1:58pm in Diesel Jeans
- Krooley 8YM *Pics* Last post on 11/17/09 at 8:00am in Diesel Jeans
Everything You Need To Know About Diesel The Brand
Last edited: 9/22/11
Related Blog Posts
David Hasselholf in Diesel Jeans
Published on 9/25/14 by Denim Blog
Denim Review: Diesel Tepphar 0831D
Published on 8/30/14 by Denim Blog
Luke Bryan in Diesel Jeans
Published on 8/19/14 by Denim Blog
Diesel Black Gold SS15 Menswear Show
Published on 6/27/14 by Denim Blog
Diesel Opens Brand New Diesel Black Gold Store In London
Published on 6/24/14 by Denim Blog
My friend owns them- they are very stylish. But worm.
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
What Diesel are you wearing today? - Page 872
Going for the layered look today with my allsaints bloomsbury denim jacket, love the denim on this. Japanese Selvedge. If this is what allsaints denim is like then I might consider getting a pair as I havent been impressed by diesel ss13
Btw, great fit on the 8X2.
They fit you very cool!
Phukette you have very long legs, so wearing a coat looks very good
Good fit on the Safado 882B zrxnha! Welcome to DB.
Today I am wearing Tepphar 8NA with my Diesel hoodie that I know none of you really like
And pictured with my Diesel denim shirt my new Shioner 886a
Lee, love the denim shirt/886A(they fit you extremely well by the way)combo. Not a big fan of Tepphar though, they seem a little tight but I know that's how you like them so its all good!
ummm im looking at diesel jeans on YOOX and the sizes kinda confused me. lets say i choose the size 31x32. just below that, why does it say "The size indicated on the product label is 36 (suit size) " ??? they seem to have some pretty good prices. but only lengths 32 and 34 ...damn
That suit size indicator means nothing. Once you pick the right size itll be fine. In fact when you get your order confirmation itll say "suit size" and in brackets after itll say the label size. It confused me in the beginning.
well...i always liked diesel jeans, had bought 3-4 pairs like 4 years ago but then put on weight and they didnt fit any more, now that im back in shape im trying to "restock" . i got a thavar 8B9 from ebay and really liked it, simple for everyday use. ive been looking at photos of you guys and there are so many washes and styles that rock that i dont even remember them all. some of them include the 886B, 801C, 8X2, 884S...the 880W which i cant decide whether i prefer it in shioner or krooley (krooley seems too high rise for me, i prefer mid to low or low rise). and the list could go on. the problem is that i dont really like the jeans to be long and im looking for 30L and of course the lowest price i can find (even if its used but in a great condition - because money is hard to find...especially in Greece where i live haha). and of course another problem i have is the sizing...the only reference ive got is the 8B9 in 31x30. ive seen you guys size down or size up depending on the wash and the style so im trying to be kinda careful. for instance ive found the 886B at a good price but its 32x30 and ive read in here that it stretches a lot, so im not quite sure about it. to answer your question, im not looking at something particular as there are many nice washes but i try to write them down in order to buy them when i find them 2 of my fave's are deffinetely the 801D and the 801A ...damn those are sweet!
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 1 hour, 30 minutes ago
- › Diesel Spring/Summer 2015 1 hour, 38 minutes ago
- › Brand new retro flares get the shower treatment! 6 hours, 39 minutes ago
- › My new Wrangler suit! 6 hours, 44 minutes ago
- › Official Nudie Thread. (Jeans folks, Nudie Jeans so dont get any... 13 hours, 12 minutes ago
- › Samurai s003jp 21 hours, 52 minutes ago
- › Regionally limited jeans of DIESEL 22 hours, 35 minutes ago
- › Looking for a housing in New York from 5/16 till 5/24 maybe someone... 1 day, 7 hours ago
- › nordstrom rack diesel sale 1 day, 13 hours ago
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 1 day, 13 hours ago
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by Jennise
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam
- › Atmosphere as well as your current hair...
- › Curly hair Expansions and even hair developments
- › Managing Your Own Squad in Football Planet
- › New hairstyle 2015 with hair extensions
- › Football Dreams will Come True in FOOTBALL...
- › Kick off Your Football Planet Career
- › 7 Tips on Suffering from Your daily Ideal...
- › ARPG Tower Defense gameplay 2015 :One Piece...
- › Human Hair Extensions Charlotte
- › Fantasy Football App - Football Planet