Aahz you live in a abdolutely stunning part of the world and your style is truly impeccable.
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- brandDieseltagged by System, 6/2/10
- itemDiesel Slim Straight Leg in 8I3 Safadotagged by System, 8/26/10
- itemDiesel Zathan Jeans in Dark Indigo Stretchtagged by System, 8/26/10
- itemDiesel Zatiny Jeans in Basic Denim with Flat Finishingtagged by System, 8/26/10
- topicPopular Poststagged by System, 6/4/10
- topicThreads With Lots Of Picturestagged by System, 6/7/10
- topicWAYWTtagged by System, 6/2/10
Related Forum Threads
- WAYWT What are you wearing today? Last post on 10/24/14 at 6:20am in Chat
- Diesel Spring Summer 2012 (PICS) Last post on 1/12/14 at 8:56am in Diesel Jeans
- What Diesel jeans are best fit for small guy?!?! Last post on 11/10/11 at 1:28am in Diesel Jeans
- Do my Darron 88z's fit right? w/pics - please post your pics;) Last post on 8/25/10 at 1:58pm in Diesel Jeans
- Krooley 8YM *Pics* Last post on 11/17/09 at 8:00am in Diesel Jeans
Everything You Need To Know About Diesel The Brand
Last edited: 9/22/11
Related Blog Posts
David Hasselholf in Diesel Jeans
Published on 9/25/14 by Denim Blog
Denim Review: Diesel Tepphar 0831D
Published on 8/30/14 by Denim Blog
Luke Bryan in Diesel Jeans
Published on 8/19/14 by Denim Blog
Diesel Black Gold SS15 Menswear Show
Published on 6/27/14 by Denim Blog
Diesel Opens Brand New Diesel Black Gold Store In London
Published on 6/24/14 by Denim Blog
My friend owns them- they are very stylish. But worm.
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
What Diesel are you wearing today? - Page 869
Two Completely Contrastine outfits here....
Sinstar 'UNITED' tee
Frederick Alexanderson Cardigan
Shioner 801A (31x30)
All Saints 'Venice' Boots
Adidas Jeremy Scott 'Guitar' TT
Tepphar 887V (31x30)
Vans True White
Baltimore, there is something new visible on the outside, that is an extra row of stitching just above the original white stitch around the hem. But this line is done with a similar colour thread to the denim colour to make it unoticable.
Really its just making an inner pleat to shorten them, as the pleat is double it has to be half the size of the amount you wish to shorten them.
This extra pleat can actually be cut off with scissors if needed, say if it was like 5" shorten you would want to cut it off. But then you would really need to sew the raw denim end to elimate fraying. I have had 5 pairs done now and leaving the excess on seems ok for me atm, I've worn 3 of them.
There are several videos on youtube demonstrating this method .. this is one of the simplest: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdXxRuIqBh4
Aha thanks for the explanation.
Karacho - I think safado is tad too baggy for you no?? I've seen you w/ nicer cuts..
Aahz - love the editing of the photo.. the background almost looks like a painting on my monitor.. hahaha love it... surprised there's no snow yet at Vail.. i thought some mountains in CO have already open for winter season!???
Today wearing Braddom 888P w/ Ted Baker boots.
Karocho, perhaps what Denim Collecter said, but indoor photos in winter are too dark, everything looks black. It could be a whole new scenario outside in sunshine.
Damn Aahz !! stunning pictures, wtf is your baggage size? You seem to have an unbelievable wardrobe of gear with you?
Vincent, not sure on the Braddoms cos you are just standing looking down half angle like you have just shit your pants, not much else showing. I'm sure they are good but u just need to cock a leg and jig about some to give them some style .. go for it !
Hahaha -- I was afraid of getting too heavy-handed with the photo, but at the same time loving the effects. Nik software is the best! Overall, not so bad for running around with an iphone. :)
I've been here at the same time the past 3 years and there's always been lots of snow -- sometimes so much it was difficult leaving.
I used to pack like the queen but have been getting much smarter lately so I take less and mix and combine. It's really helped my learning curve for putting outfits together.
I'm not familiar with Snapseed. I use these:
Amazing intuitive software. I use them almost exclusively-- most of the time tweaking a photo to draw the eye where I want, but sometimes creating some amazing images.
I knew that last one would cause a bit of a stir. Ive got a bit of a callling towards some of the mental Adidas stuff. Ive got quite a collection but I dont tend to wear any of it very often. That was the first time I wore the guitar TT.
Cool outfits man, really like the blazer look that youve often got going on! Scenery is amazing also...
Love your 881W, got these myself, Incredible pair of jeans.
Think I agree with Denim-Collector, you do look better in slimmer cuts than Safado, but these do still look Good!
Love your Braddom. I had a pair of Braddom once but they did not look like this on me. Would you say they are a good alternative to Thavar 888P? NewYorkSpeed sold out in my size :-(
Diesel 'Juzicon' Jogg Jacket
Ted Baker BeefBoy Tee
Tepphar 8Y9 Turbo (31x30)
Paul Smith Trainers
well... this is my FIRST pair of Braddom and like most out there its only cuz Thavar was gone.. I also bought this pair at New York Speed when they had the sale going on. When I got it I was pretty happy w/ how it fit.. surprisingly it fit pretty well on me. Much better than the 887D I had tried on last season...
This pair however did not look 100% like the 1st batch of 888P when it was launched. I tried on pair when I was in HK and it was beautiful, but couldn't afford $420usd after the currency and stuff.. but I'm still pretty happy w/ mine. this is the photo from HK back March 2012.
pretty damn nice version.. oh well.
Today wearing Tepphar 880R first wear.. just got them from YOOX..
- › Allsaints appreciation thread 1 hour, 56 minutes ago
- › Has anyone bought a pair of Diesel's that smelled toxic? 4 hours, 1 minute ago
- › Official Saint Laurent Paris Thread 11 hours, 46 minutes ago
- › Diesel Spring/Summer 2015 15 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › Thavar 811P 17 hours, 12 minutes ago
- › Cuts 17 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › "Dior HOMME" - SS/04 "Strip" Black Destroyed Runway Jeans F19 Size 33 22 hours, 41 minutes ago
- › Used Diesel THAVAR 830R *****Red Selvage***** 31 X 32 LIMITED EDITION 1 day, 6 hours ago
- › BNWT Dior Homme FW14 New Washes size 30, 31, 32, 33 1 day, 6 hours ago
- › BNWT Dior Homme FW14 Runway Blue Bleach Jeans size 34, 36 1 day, 7 hours ago
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by Jennise
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam
- › Grab Different Attending with Large Hair...
- › To Be the God of Chaos
- › Hair extensions add the style quotient to...
- › Come to Chaos And Be a Hero
- › New Atletico Nacional Home/Away Kit 2015
- › iPhone&iPad Game - Football Planet
- › Fun iOS App - Football Planet
- › Football Planet at iOS Store
- › Cheap Sweatshirt and Hoody
- › How to Be Fashionable on a Budget