Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- brandDieseltagged by System, 6/2/10
- itemDiesel Slim Straight Leg in 8I3 Safadotagged by System, 8/26/10
- itemDiesel Zathan Jeans in Dark Indigo Stretchtagged by System, 8/26/10
- itemDiesel Zatiny Jeans in Basic Denim with Flat Finishingtagged by System, 8/26/10
- topicPopular Poststagged by System, 6/4/10
- topicThreads With Lots Of Picturestagged by System, 6/7/10
- topicWAYWTtagged by System, 6/2/10
Related Forum Threads
- WAYWT What are you wearing today? Last post on 10/24/14 at 6:20am in Chat
- Diesel Spring/Summer 2012 Last post on 1/12/14 at 8:56am in Diesel
- What Diesel jeans are best fit for small guy?!?! Last post on 11/10/11 at 1:28am in Diesel
- Do my Darron 88z's fit right? w/pics - please post your pics;) Last post on 8/25/10 at 1:58pm in Diesel
- Krooley 8YM *Pics* Last post on 11/17/09 at 8:00am in Diesel
Everything You Need To Know About Diesel The Brand
Last edited: 9/22/11
Related Blog Posts
New Denim Watches by Diesel
Published on 4/8/15 by Denim Blog
David Hasselholf in Diesel Jeans
Published on 9/25/14 by Denim Blog
Denim Review: Diesel Tepphar 0831D
Published on 8/30/14 by Denim Blog
Luke Bryan in Diesel Jeans
Published on 8/19/14 by Denim Blog
Diesel Black Gold SS15 Menswear Show
Published on 6/27/14 by Denim Blog
These jeans are one of the most comfortable jeans i have ever worn, this is coming from a guy who finds it hard to find great fitting jeans in the mens department. I have had them for a little...
My friend owns them- they are very stylish. But worm.
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
What Diesel are you wearing today? - Page 869
Two Completely Contrastine outfits here....
Sinstar 'UNITED' tee
Frederick Alexanderson Cardigan
Shioner 801A (31x30)
All Saints 'Venice' Boots
Adidas Jeremy Scott 'Guitar' TT
Tepphar 887V (31x30)
Vans True White
Baltimore, there is something new visible on the outside, that is an extra row of stitching just above the original white stitch around the hem. But this line is done with a similar colour thread to the denim colour to make it unoticable.
Really its just making an inner pleat to shorten them, as the pleat is double it has to be half the size of the amount you wish to shorten them.
This extra pleat can actually be cut off with scissors if needed, say if it was like 5" shorten you would want to cut it off. But then you would really need to sew the raw denim end to elimate fraying. I have had 5 pairs done now and leaving the excess on seems ok for me atm, I've worn 3 of them.
There are several videos on youtube demonstrating this method .. this is one of the simplest: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdXxRuIqBh4
Aha thanks for the explanation.
Karacho - I think safado is tad too baggy for you no?? I've seen you w/ nicer cuts..
Aahz - love the editing of the photo.. the background almost looks like a painting on my monitor.. hahaha love it... surprised there's no snow yet at Vail.. i thought some mountains in CO have already open for winter season!???
Today wearing Braddom 888P w/ Ted Baker boots.
Karocho, perhaps what Denim Collecter said, but indoor photos in winter are too dark, everything looks black. It could be a whole new scenario outside in sunshine.
Damn Aahz !! stunning pictures, wtf is your baggage size? You seem to have an unbelievable wardrobe of gear with you?
Vincent, not sure on the Braddoms cos you are just standing looking down half angle like you have just shit your pants, not much else showing. I'm sure they are good but u just need to cock a leg and jig about some to give them some style .. go for it !
Hahaha -- I was afraid of getting too heavy-handed with the photo, but at the same time loving the effects. Nik software is the best! Overall, not so bad for running around with an iphone. :)
I've been here at the same time the past 3 years and there's always been lots of snow -- sometimes so much it was difficult leaving.
I used to pack like the queen but have been getting much smarter lately so I take less and mix and combine. It's really helped my learning curve for putting outfits together.
I'm not familiar with Snapseed. I use these:
Amazing intuitive software. I use them almost exclusively-- most of the time tweaking a photo to draw the eye where I want, but sometimes creating some amazing images.
I knew that last one would cause a bit of a stir. Ive got a bit of a callling towards some of the mental Adidas stuff. Ive got quite a collection but I dont tend to wear any of it very often. That was the first time I wore the guitar TT.
Cool outfits man, really like the blazer look that youve often got going on! Scenery is amazing also...
Love your 881W, got these myself, Incredible pair of jeans.
Think I agree with Denim-Collector, you do look better in slimmer cuts than Safado, but these do still look Good!
Love your Braddom. I had a pair of Braddom once but they did not look like this on me. Would you say they are a good alternative to Thavar 888P? NewYorkSpeed sold out in my size :-(
Diesel 'Juzicon' Jogg Jacket
Ted Baker BeefBoy Tee
Tepphar 8Y9 Turbo (31x30)
Paul Smith Trainers
well... this is my FIRST pair of Braddom and like most out there its only cuz Thavar was gone.. I also bought this pair at New York Speed when they had the sale going on. When I got it I was pretty happy w/ how it fit.. surprisingly it fit pretty well on me. Much better than the 887D I had tried on last season...
This pair however did not look 100% like the 1st batch of 888P when it was launched. I tried on pair when I was in HK and it was beautiful, but couldn't afford $420usd after the currency and stuff.. but I'm still pretty happy w/ mine. this is the photo from HK back March 2012.
pretty damn nice version.. oh well.
Today wearing Tepphar 880R first wear.. just got them from YOOX..
Took these photos and uploaded them on my Samsung Tablet for very quick fit pics! Delighted!
Diesel K-Ocalani Knit
Diesel Kunha Boots
Allsaints Combine Jacket
G-Star Chunky Knit Scarf
Leftvapor, I admire your courageous style! Todays outfit though is awesome as always!
Piotr89, great fit on the Thavar
Aahz, I'm gettin real tired of telling you that your outfits look good, do you ever have a bad wardrobe day?
Karacho, I actually quite like the safado on you. You wear them well with the duffle coat and boots. I like the way you mix up the cuts and always wear them well.
Denim collector, 880R is just a beautiful jean isn't it? So soft with a beautiful colour!
- › Diesel Jeans Thanaz DDG wax W31 used 11 minutes ago
- › True Religion Jeans Authenticity check SuperPost 2 hours, 1 minute ago
- › OFFICIAL: Dior Homme Denim Thread 2 hours, 27 minutes ago
- › thavar jogg 604z size 30 great condition 2 hours, 31 minutes ago
- › Allsaints Post Commander leather jacket, great condition Medium 2 hours, 35 minutes ago
- › Allsaints Commander leather jacket size M perfect condition 2 hours, 38 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Spring/Summer 2016 5 hours, 30 minutes ago
- › Diesel Fall/Winter 2015 5 hours, 43 minutes ago
- › NWT AG AGed Piper Cropped Boyfriend Jeans 24 fits 25 x 25 17 hours, 56 minutes ago
- › Please authenticate this True Religion Jacket - Inner Label is... 21 hours, 50 minutes ago
- › Rock Revival Johanna Skinny S45 by Dr Denim
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by Jennise
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › Clip in hair extensions difference your looking
- › Kind a Trend Statement With Divers Type of...
- › Clip In Hair Education: Offers A Malleability...
- › Northwestward Carolina Human Hair Extensions
- › Brazilian Hair Extensions Not Modest to the...
- › Brazilian Hair Extensions for the Celebrities
- › The best way superb hair extensions
- › What Is Realistic Brazilian & Indian Hair...
- › Hair aid: great grade hair extensions
- › Get to know MICRO Knit HAIR EXTENSIONS.