Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- WAYWT What are you wearing today? Last post on 4/23/13 at 6:28pm in Chat
- Diesel Spring Summer 2012 (PICS) Last post on 6/6/13 at 3:51pm in Diesel Jeans
- What Diesel jeans are best fit for small guy?!?! Last post on 11/10/11 at 1:28am in Diesel Jeans
- Do my Darron 88z's fit right? w/pics - please post your pics;) Last post on 8/25/10 at 1:58pm in Diesel Jeans
- Krooley 8YM *Pics* Last post on 11/17/09 at 8:00am in Diesel Jeans
Everything You Need To Know About Diesel The Brand
Edited on 9/22/11
Related Blog Posts
Olivia Wilde in Diesel Jeans
Published on 6/2/13 by Denim Blog
Gwyneth Paltrow in Diesel Fayza Jeans
Published on 5/9/13 by Denim Blog
Bar Refaeli in Diesel Skinzee Jeans
Published on 4/30/13 by Denim Blog
Denim Review: Diesel Staffy 8SZ
Published on 4/24/13 by Denim Blog
Kellan Lutz in Diesel Jogg Jeans
Published on 4/17/13 by Denim Blog
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
These jeans are one of my favorites, they are sort of western! I wear them when my boyfriend takes me country dancing. I will admit, they are one of the hottest jeans for any rodeo, country...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel jogg jeans are not exactly what Diesel tries to sell them as. Diesel tries to sell them as sweat pants that look like denim. The fact is they are denim that are soft like sweatpants....
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
What Diesel are you wearing today? - Page 869
Two Completely Contrastine outfits here....
Sinstar 'UNITED' tee
Frederick Alexanderson Cardigan
Shioner 801A (31x30)
All Saints 'Venice' Boots
Adidas Jeremy Scott 'Guitar' TT
Tepphar 887V (31x30)
Vans True White
Baltimore, there is something new visible on the outside, that is an extra row of stitching just above the original white stitch around the hem. But this line is done with a similar colour thread to the denim colour to make it unoticable.
Really its just making an inner pleat to shorten them, as the pleat is double it has to be half the size of the amount you wish to shorten them.
This extra pleat can actually be cut off with scissors if needed, say if it was like 5" shorten you would want to cut it off. But then you would really need to sew the raw denim end to elimate fraying. I have had 5 pairs done now and leaving the excess on seems ok for me atm, I've worn 3 of them.
There are several videos on youtube demonstrating this method .. this is one of the simplest: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdXxRuIqBh4
Aha thanks for the explanation.
Karacho - I think safado is tad too baggy for you no?? I've seen you w/ nicer cuts..
Aahz - love the editing of the photo.. the background almost looks like a painting on my monitor.. hahaha love it... surprised there's no snow yet at Vail.. i thought some mountains in CO have already open for winter season!???
Today wearing Braddom 888P w/ Ted Baker boots.
Karocho, perhaps what Denim Collecter said, but indoor photos in winter are too dark, everything looks black. It could be a whole new scenario outside in sunshine.
Damn Aahz !! stunning pictures, wtf is your baggage size? You seem to have an unbelievable wardrobe of gear with you?
Vincent, not sure on the Braddoms cos you are just standing looking down half angle like you have just shit your pants, not much else showing. I'm sure they are good but u just need to cock a leg and jig about some to give them some style .. go for it !
Hahaha -- I was afraid of getting too heavy-handed with the photo, but at the same time loving the effects. Nik software is the best! Overall, not so bad for running around with an iphone. :)
I've been here at the same time the past 3 years and there's always been lots of snow -- sometimes so much it was difficult leaving.
I used to pack like the queen but have been getting much smarter lately so I take less and mix and combine. It's really helped my learning curve for putting outfits together.
I'm not familiar with Snapseed. I use these:
Amazing intuitive software. I use them almost exclusively-- most of the time tweaking a photo to draw the eye where I want, but sometimes creating some amazing images.
I knew that last one would cause a bit of a stir. Ive got a bit of a callling towards some of the mental Adidas stuff. Ive got quite a collection but I dont tend to wear any of it very often. That was the first time I wore the guitar TT.
Cool outfits man, really like the blazer look that youve often got going on! Scenery is amazing also...
Love your 881W, got these myself, Incredible pair of jeans.
Think I agree with Denim-Collector, you do look better in slimmer cuts than Safado, but these do still look Good!
Love your Braddom. I had a pair of Braddom once but they did not look like this on me. Would you say they are a good alternative to Thavar 888P? NewYorkSpeed sold out in my size :-(
Diesel 'Juzicon' Jogg Jacket
Ted Baker BeefBoy Tee
Tepphar 8Y9 Turbo (31x30)
Paul Smith Trainers
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- › Diesel LIV 008 RN 93243 CA 25594 Tunisy real of fake? 6 hours, 53 minutes ago
- › Diesel SKINT L.30 Art 727, LAB 262, RN 93243 CA 25594 Italy real of... 6 hours, 54 minutes ago
- › DIY shorts 6 hours, 58 minutes ago
- › New member alert! Designer Man are here 7 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › Safado 804K 32 X 32 9 hours, 21 minutes ago
- › Authentic black destroyed luster ? 11 hours, 26 minutes ago
- › My first Naked and Famous. Black Power Stretch Wash. 13 hours, 18 minutes ago
- › Official Authenticity Superthread 14 hours ago
- › Normal Jeans 18 hours, 44 minutes ago
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by michellepollock
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by jeanetic
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam
- › Mesa Dress by anthinfrank
- › Norvel Dress by anthinfrank
- › Pleated and lace, this year is definitely... by billedwarder
- › How to Find Simple Destination Wedding Dress by billedwarder
- › The 3 Point Guide to Buying the Best Wallet by Jennifer
- › How to use pant hangers the right way by Jennifer
- › INDiCustom Contest Rules by Alyssaw
- › Singer22 Spring Look Contest Rules by Alyssaw
- › Rules and Regulations for Ladies Lounge Contest by Dave
- › Blogroll and Link Exchange by Dave