- 471 Posts. Joined 9/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- brandDieseltagged by System, 6/2/10
- itemDiesel Slim Straight Leg in 8I3 Safadotagged by System, 8/26/10
- itemDiesel Zathan Jeans in Dark Indigo Stretchtagged by System, 8/26/10
- itemDiesel Zatiny Jeans in Basic Denim with Flat Finishingtagged by System, 8/26/10
- topicPopular Poststagged by System, 6/4/10
- topicThreads With Lots Of Picturestagged by System, 6/7/10
- topicWAYWTtagged by System, 6/2/10
Related Forum Threads
- WAYWT What are you wearing today? Last post on 10/24/14 at 6:20am in Chat
- Diesel Spring Summer 2012 (PICS) Last post on 1/12/14 at 8:56am in Diesel Jeans
- What Diesel jeans are best fit for small guy?!?! Last post on 11/10/11 at 1:28am in Diesel Jeans
- Do my Darron 88z's fit right? w/pics - please post your pics;) Last post on 8/25/10 at 1:58pm in Diesel Jeans
- Krooley 8YM *Pics* Last post on 11/17/09 at 8:00am in Diesel Jeans
Everything You Need To Know About Diesel The Brand
Last edited: 9/22/11
Related Blog Posts
New Denim Watches by Diesel
Published on 4/8/15 by Denim Blog
David Hasselholf in Diesel Jeans
Published on 9/25/14 by Denim Blog
Denim Review: Diesel Tepphar 0831D
Published on 8/30/14 by Denim Blog
Luke Bryan in Diesel Jeans
Published on 8/19/14 by Denim Blog
Diesel Black Gold SS15 Menswear Show
Published on 6/27/14 by Denim Blog
These jeans are one of the most comfortable jeans i have ever worn, this is coming from a guy who finds it hard to find great fitting jeans in the mens department. I have had them for a little...
My friend owns them- they are very stylish. But worm.
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
What Diesel are you wearing today? - Page 868
@ Phukette .. those Shioner 880w's certainly look stunning .. the blue really glows !
@ Lee .. I love the light grey to dark in your 8B5's. Haha what's that? in 2nd picture you are wearing a fez .. oh no its your light shade !!
@ Freerad .. Certainly a different angle to view your jeans looking straight down, good photos.
I'm still not too sure about my flash indoor photos, took some tonight with my phone cam on 10 secs delay but they are not very bright but here goes:
My everyday attire, well for last two days:
Safado 8AA, Rockport walking boots and All Saints shirt with side pockets, I have really gotten used to wearing this shirt a lot, I find the side pockets are really handy for hands walking up the street this colder weather and carrying keys, spectacles, etc.
My new River Island black leather jacket arrived this morn so will be wearing it tonight up the pub.
with Heeven 8SH and leather Timberlands and no name T
Or with Diesel cotton and cord shirt and Hudson boots?
What do you think looks best? Our pub is very easy going, so no formalities needed
@ Aahz, you just pipped me to the post, yours came up whilst I was composing.
But stunning, looks more like a fashion shoot in your surroundings !!
Thanaz and Thavar look amazing with your Allsaints gear complete with scarf and pocket handkerchief.
Super photos, you cannot beat the great outdoors !
Much inspiration to us all !!
Nice combo with the Shiona 804A's Phukette
Your wool wool hoodie looks cool but warm Timeout, are the 8LP's Thavar or Thanaz?
Today wearing my Thanaz 8QP, River Island jacket and top with Timberland leather trainers.
I took a leaf out of Aahz's book and tried to get some sun in the photo, much better photos outside dont you think?
Perfectly. Your jeans and your jacket is perfect. This is your best outfit.
Hi all, Tephar 8NA looking good Lee and I like your grey Thavar 802Ks Phukette, I am recently into greys and blacks.
I went round next door to my lady tailor this morning, with a vid on my tab on how to hem jeans retaining original hem and my grey Heeven.
She latched on to the idea immediately and there and then, while I watched hemmed my Heeven by 2". Which meant inner fold was 1".
Brill result and the beauty is you can always let them down if needed. She was like lightening, I would say it only took 10 minutes !
New hems below:
And inside you can see the folded section which has a second line of stitch to ensure it does not droop down. If desired this can be tacked up or stuck with copydex. This folded section is 1" for a 2" reduction in length. I have tried them on and great result. Thought you guys would like these details.
Hi toulouz, how is this possible. I don't see anything on the outside...
Baltimore, there is something new visible on the outside, that is an extra row of stitching just above the original white stitch around the hem. But this line is done with a similar colour thread to the denim colour to make it unoticable.
Really its just making an inner pleat to shorten them, as the pleat is double it has to be half the size of the amount you wish to shorten them.
This extra pleat can actually be cut off with scissors if needed, say if it was like 5" shorten you would want to cut it off. But then you would really need to sew the raw denim end to elimate fraying. I have had 5 pairs done now and leaving the excess on seems ok for me atm, I've worn 3 of them.
There are several videos on youtube demonstrating this method .. this is one of the simplest: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdXxRuIqBh4
- › Official Authenticity Superthread 42 minutes ago
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 47 minutes ago
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 3 hours, 14 minutes ago
- › Diesel Fall/Winter 2015 3 hours, 41 minutes ago
- › FS - Diesel Jogg Kroshort - Size 30 £50 Shipped 6 hours, 25 minutes ago
- › Diesel denim FIX, any tips? 1 day, 8 hours ago
- › Diesel Thavar 8880M 29 X 32 1 day, 19 hours ago
- › Tepphar 833F + 838D W27/L30 2 days, 3 hours ago
- › Thanaz 812x vs 8880L 2 days, 4 hours ago
- › Sales, Discounts, Coupons and Codes - everything that saves us money! 2 days, 19 hours ago
- › Rock Revival Johanna Skinny S45 by Dr Denim
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by Jennise
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › Malayan Twine Hair - Things to Acquire...
- › Beat the Heat in Style: Style Advice for Men...
- › JoyBit Games: chaos fighters is alive
- › Many reviews after playing chaos game online
- › Summer Essentials: 8 Wardrobe Must-haves This...
- › The benefits of using virgin hair extensions
- › Exactly what Helps make Wild hair Vitamin...
- › Come and Enjoy Bleach Game on PC
- › Human Hair Extensions Can Sharing You...
- › Atmosphere as well as your current hair...