shoes levislad, shoes!!
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- brandDieseltagged by System, 6/2/10
- itemDiesel Slim Straight Leg in 8I3 Safadotagged by System, 8/26/10
- itemDiesel Zathan Jeans in Dark Indigo Stretchtagged by System, 8/26/10
- itemDiesel Zatiny Jeans in Basic Denim with Flat Finishingtagged by System, 8/26/10
- topicPopular Poststagged by System, 6/4/10
- topicThreads With Lots Of Picturestagged by System, 6/7/10
- topicWAYWTtagged by System, 6/2/10
Related Forum Threads
- WAYWT What are you wearing today? Last post on 10/24/14 at 6:20am in Chat
- Diesel Spring Summer 2012 (PICS) Last post on 1/12/14 at 8:56am in Diesel Jeans
- What Diesel jeans are best fit for small guy?!?! Last post on 11/10/11 at 1:28am in Diesel Jeans
- Do my Darron 88z's fit right? w/pics - please post your pics;) Last post on 8/25/10 at 1:58pm in Diesel Jeans
- Krooley 8YM *Pics* Last post on 11/17/09 at 8:00am in Diesel Jeans
Everything You Need To Know About Diesel The Brand
Last edited: 9/22/11
Related Blog Posts
David Hasselholf in Diesel Jeans
Published on 9/25/14 by Denim Blog
Denim Review: Diesel Tepphar 0831D
Published on 8/30/14 by Denim Blog
Luke Bryan in Diesel Jeans
Published on 8/19/14 by Denim Blog
Diesel Black Gold SS15 Menswear Show
Published on 6/27/14 by Denim Blog
Diesel Opens Brand New Diesel Black Gold Store In London
Published on 6/24/14 by Denim Blog
My friend owns them- they are very stylish. But worm.
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
What Diesel are you wearing today? - Page 865
Looking good Lee, when you put your shoes on, lol. That cardi looks cozy and really needed now, damn parky this weekend!
Aramis .. I like stories with a happy ending .. looking good m8 !
Phukette .. much better fit pics on your Tepphar.
After a comment that my new Heeven looked a trifle long I am going to get them shortened, plus a few other pairs I have. I have been torn between 30 leg or 32 leg for extra stacking all this year and have some of each. But decided perhaps 32 is OTT.
But I will use the shortening method of preserving the original hem: Just in case some of you do not know this method some good youtube vids exist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdXxRuIqBh4
The second picture demonstrates the colour of these better. Turns out, theres actually a tale behid them as well. They arrived about a month ago, but they looked kinda small compared to the rest of my Thavar. These are a 30x30. I tried them on and couldnt even get the fly zipped up. Gutted. Didnt know what to do with, I listed them on ebay, didnt sell for what I had hoped so they just sat there at home. For some reason last night, I decided to give them another go (even though I am pretty sure I have not lost weight), and somehow I managed to get them on. I figured I would walk around the hosue in them in the hope they would stretch, and now I am wearing them for the first time.
Not bad for £85? Been after them for ages, and even though they arrived a month ago, still feels like I have got a new pair of jeans!
My Krooley 880W arrived yesterday as well, fit pics to follow!
Man, I see they fit you very tight, which gives actually a really good fit but I'm sure it's not very comfortable. It's even hard to take the stairs I know it. And with 8ne, that shit won't stretch. I had 28, now 29, I think 30 would fit me best... unfortunately the waist will be freaking big then.
I was thinking of trying grim tim and tape ted.. Can anyone recomend me.which one would be slimmer?im looking for tapered fir with enough space for the thighs...like darron or iakop
Hey guys, well here I am wearing my favourite jeans, Thavar 8x2, for my 21st birthday. My girlfriend bought me this "school bag" for college (2nd pic) and said she would also buy me a Diesel pair of jeans of my choice (hesitating between a new Shioner 880w or a Tepphar 887v)
Girlfriend present to go to college
really good fit, did you sized up alot on that pair ? because it's not "skinny" at all like other tepphar fit pics i usually see :) btw i'm usually a 29 or 30 diesel, do you think i could go for a 31 on thavar to have that kind of fit ?
Theyre not as dark as the 886B but dark enough. Thats a pity about the length, I didnt have any probs with the length on these. We're the same height and 30.5" woul be way too short for me.
Hi all, Tephar 8NA looking good Lee and I like your grey Thavar 802Ks Phukette, I am recently into greys and blacks.
I went round next door to my lady tailor this morning, with a vid on my tab on how to hem jeans retaining original hem and my grey Heeven.
She latched on to the idea immediately and there and then, while I watched hemmed my Heeven by 2". Which meant inner fold was 1".
Brill result and the beauty is you can always let them down if needed. She was like lightening, I would say it only took 10 minutes !
New hems below:
And inside you can see the folded section which has a second line of stitch to ensure it does not droop down. If desired this can be tacked up or stuck with copydex. This folded section is 1" for a 2" reduction in length. I have tried them on and great result. Thought you guys would like these details.
Nicely done. I used to work in a fashion store and that;s the way we hemmed the jeans as well. Most people were suprised when we said: It will only take 15 minutes and did it ourselves. A man behind a sewing machine..
I prefer to get rid of the folded fabric, because after a couple of wears they;ll stack on top of the folded section and not at the hem. You can easely cut it off. Don;t slip, else you;ll have a hole in your jeans..
I checked the lenght, its the same as thanaz 887k, I always felt 887k is short but since its skinny and really slim, it really hugs the legs so its not really a problem, braddom is the opposite. Shioner 801a(l32, but it runs longer) is almost 2 inch longer.
This is how braddom 802k iron grey looks on the site: This is how thavar 802k iron grey looks on site:
(mine looks exacly the same, finally an accurate photo from diesel) It looks exacly like yours.
Your photo looks dark, but it still look like the thavar photo. irl it looks like the thavar or braddom photo?
- › nordstrom rack diesel sale 10 minutes ago
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 2 hours, 40 minutes ago
- › Official Saint Laurent Paris Thread 3 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 4 hours, 20 minutes ago
- › Website verify 5 hours, 33 minutes ago
- › Diesel Spring/Summer 2015 5 hours, 44 minutes ago
- › NEW W/ TAG BELVEST PURE LINEN SPORT COAT JACKET 40 REGULAR 40R 50 11 hours, 11 minutes ago
- › NEW W/ TAG BELVEST PLUSH CASHMERE SPORT COAT JACKET 48 REGULAR 48R 58 11 hours, 13 minutes ago
- › NEW W/ TAG BELVEST PURE CASHMERE SPORT COAT JACKET 40 REGULAR 40R 50 11 hours, 15 minutes ago
- › NEW w/o TAG BOGLIOLI WOOL/CASHMERE GRAY FLANNEL SUIT 38 REGULAR 38R 48 11 hours, 17 minutes ago
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by Jennise
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam
- › Atmosphere as well as your current hair...
- › Curly hair Expansions and even hair developments
- › Managing Your Own Squad in Football Planet
- › New hairstyle 2015 with hair extensions
- › Football Dreams will Come True in FOOTBALL...
- › Kick off Your Football Planet Career
- › 7 Tips on Suffering from Your daily Ideal...
- › ARPG Tower Defense gameplay 2015 :One Piece...
- › Human Hair Extensions Charlotte
- › Fantasy Football App - Football Planet