Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- brandDieseltagged by System, 6/2/10
- itemDiesel Slim Straight Leg in 8I3 Safadotagged by System, 8/26/10
- itemDiesel Zathan Jeans in Dark Indigo Stretchtagged by System, 8/26/10
- itemDiesel Zatiny Jeans in Basic Denim with Flat Finishingtagged by System, 8/26/10
- topicPopular Poststagged by System, 6/4/10
- topicThreads With Lots Of Picturestagged by System, 6/7/10
- topicWAYWTtagged by System, 6/2/10
Related Forum Threads
- WAYWT What are you wearing today? Last post on 10/24/14 at 6:20am in Chat
- Diesel Spring/Summer 2012 Last post on 1/12/14 at 8:56am in Diesel
- What Diesel jeans are best fit for small guy?!?! Last post on 11/10/11 at 1:28am in Diesel
- Do my Darron 88z's fit right? w/pics - please post your pics;) Last post on 8/25/10 at 1:58pm in Diesel
- Krooley 8YM *Pics* Last post on 11/17/09 at 8:00am in Diesel
Everything You Need To Know About Diesel The Brand
Last edited: 9/22/11
Related Blog Posts
New Denim Watches by Diesel
Published on 4/8/15 by Denim Blog
David Hasselholf in Diesel Jeans
Published on 9/25/14 by Denim Blog
Denim Review: Diesel Tepphar 0831D
Published on 8/30/14 by Denim Blog
Luke Bryan in Diesel Jeans
Published on 8/19/14 by Denim Blog
Diesel Black Gold SS15 Menswear Show
Published on 6/27/14 by Denim Blog
These jeans are one of the most comfortable jeans i have ever worn, this is coming from a guy who finds it hard to find great fitting jeans in the mens department. I have had them for a little...
My friend owns them- they are very stylish. But worm.
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
What Diesel are you wearing today? - Page 865
The second picture demonstrates the colour of these better. Turns out, theres actually a tale behid them as well. They arrived about a month ago, but they looked kinda small compared to the rest of my Thavar. These are a 30x30. I tried them on and couldnt even get the fly zipped up. Gutted. Didnt know what to do with, I listed them on ebay, didnt sell for what I had hoped so they just sat there at home. For some reason last night, I decided to give them another go (even though I am pretty sure I have not lost weight), and somehow I managed to get them on. I figured I would walk around the hosue in them in the hope they would stretch, and now I am wearing them for the first time.
Not bad for £85? Been after them for ages, and even though they arrived a month ago, still feels like I have got a new pair of jeans!
My Krooley 880W arrived yesterday as well, fit pics to follow!
Man, I see they fit you very tight, which gives actually a really good fit but I'm sure it's not very comfortable. It's even hard to take the stairs I know it. And with 8ne, that shit won't stretch. I had 28, now 29, I think 30 would fit me best... unfortunately the waist will be freaking big then.
I was thinking of trying grim tim and tape ted.. Can anyone recomend me.which one would be slimmer?im looking for tapered fir with enough space for the thighs...like darron or iakop
Hey guys, well here I am wearing my favourite jeans, Thavar 8x2, for my 21st birthday. My girlfriend bought me this "school bag" for college (2nd pic) and said she would also buy me a Diesel pair of jeans of my choice (hesitating between a new Shioner 880w or a Tepphar 887v)
Girlfriend present to go to college
really good fit, did you sized up alot on that pair ? because it's not "skinny" at all like other tepphar fit pics i usually see :) btw i'm usually a 29 or 30 diesel, do you think i could go for a 31 on thavar to have that kind of fit ?
I got my usual size W32. The lyocell washes are usually a liitle roomier anyway. A lot of people size down to get a slimmer fit coz tepphar are alittle roomier in the thigh than thanaz.
Theyre not as dark as the 886B but dark enough. Thats a pity about the length, I didnt have any probs with the length on these. We're the same height and 30.5" woul be way too short for me.
Hi all, Tephar 8NA looking good Lee and I like your grey Thavar 802Ks Phukette, I am recently into greys and blacks.
I went round next door to my lady tailor this morning, with a vid on my tab on how to hem jeans retaining original hem and my grey Heeven.
She latched on to the idea immediately and there and then, while I watched hemmed my Heeven by 2". Which meant inner fold was 1".
Brill result and the beauty is you can always let them down if needed. She was like lightening, I would say it only took 10 minutes !
New hems below:
And inside you can see the folded section which has a second line of stitch to ensure it does not droop down. If desired this can be tacked up or stuck with copydex. This folded section is 1" for a 2" reduction in length. I have tried them on and great result. Thought you guys would like these details.
Nicely done. I used to work in a fashion store and that;s the way we hemmed the jeans as well. Most people were suprised when we said: It will only take 15 minutes and did it ourselves. A man behind a sewing machine..
I prefer to get rid of the folded fabric, because after a couple of wears they;ll stack on top of the folded section and not at the hem. You can easely cut it off. Don;t slip, else you;ll have a hole in your jeans..
I checked the lenght, its the same as thanaz 887k, I always felt 887k is short but since its skinny and really slim, it really hugs the legs so its not really a problem, braddom is the opposite. Shioner 801a(l32, but it runs longer) is almost 2 inch longer.
This is how braddom 802k iron grey looks on the site: This is how thavar 802k iron grey looks on site:
(mine looks exacly the same, finally an accurate photo from diesel) It looks exacly like yours.
Your photo looks dark, but it still look like the thavar photo. irl it looks like the thavar or braddom photo?
Phukette, how are those 802k different from 886b besides the denim being thinner? They look really good worn.
Shioner 805A. These are bad ass. went with my usual size and they are tight. hope they'll loosen up a bit but i do like the look. they are long for me since i'm 30L, but don't mind the 32L because denim is stiff.
- › Diesel Fall/Winter 2015 14 hours, 2 minutes ago
- › AG AGed Belle Flares in 7 Years 29 x 34.75 22 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › BNWT Dior Homme SS15 Jake(17.5cm) size 31, 32 22 hours, 29 minutes ago
- › Ksubi Fall/Winter 2015 1 day ago
- › Saint Laurent Fall/Winter 2015 1 day ago
- › WE NEED YOUR HELP! 1 day ago
- › 7 For All Mankind Fall/Winter 2015 1 day ago
- › Citizens of Humanity Fall/Winter 2015 1 day ago
- › Thavar 0831E 1 day ago
- › AG Stevie Skinny Straights (Sateen Twill) Sable Grey 29 may fit 30... 1 day, 2 hours ago
- › Rock Revival Johanna Skinny S45 by Dr Denim
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by Jennise
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › Clip in hair extensions difference your looking
- › Kind a Trend Statement With Divers Type of...
- › Clip In Hair Education: Offers A Malleability...
- › Northwestward Carolina Human Hair Extensions
- › Brazilian Hair Extensions Not Modest to the...
- › Brazilian Hair Extensions for the Celebrities
- › The best way superb hair extensions
- › What Is Realistic Brazilian & Indian Hair...
- › Hair aid: great grade hair extensions
- › Get to know MICRO Knit HAIR EXTENSIONS.