they look great!
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- brandDieseltagged by System, 6/2/10
- itemDiesel Slim Straight Leg in 8I3 Safadotagged by System, 8/26/10
- itemDiesel Zathan Jeans in Dark Indigo Stretchtagged by System, 8/26/10
- itemDiesel Zatiny Jeans in Basic Denim with Flat Finishingtagged by System, 8/26/10
- topicPopular Poststagged by System, 6/4/10
- topicThreads With Lots Of Picturestagged by System, 6/7/10
- topicWAYWTtagged by System, 6/2/10
Related Forum Threads
- WAYWT What are you wearing today? Last post on 3/8/14 at 12:38pm in Chat
- Diesel Spring Summer 2012 (PICS) Last post on 1/12/14 at 8:56am in Diesel Jeans
- What Diesel jeans are best fit for small guy?!?! Last post on 11/10/11 at 1:28am in Diesel Jeans
- Do my Darron 88z's fit right? w/pics - please post your pics;) Last post on 8/25/10 at 1:58pm in Diesel Jeans
- Krooley 8YM *Pics* Last post on 11/17/09 at 8:00am in Diesel Jeans
Everything You Need To Know About Diesel The Brand
Last edited: 9/22/11
Related Blog Posts
David Hasselhoff in Diesel Jeans
Published on 2/23/14 by Denim Blog
3 Ways to Wear the Diesel Shioner Jeans
Published on 1/20/14 by Denim Blog
Diesel Black Gold Men's Fall 2014
Published on 1/11/14 by Denim Blog
Bradley Cooper in Diesel Jeans
Published on 1/6/14 by Denim Blog
Olivia Wilde in Diesel Skinny Jeans
Published on 12/29/13 by Denim Blog
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
These jeans are one of my favorites, they are sort of western! I wear them when my boyfriend takes me country dancing. I will admit, they are one of the hottest jeans for any rodeo, country...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
What Diesel are you wearing today? - Page 863
Man I've been eyeing a pair of Tight Long John's Madde Replica.. but full retail is $350 which is similar to Shioner 805A... so yah... not sure which one to go for.... but in reality should be no jeans until post wedding which is like August 2013..not sure if i can resist that long.
Why didn't you tell me that you bought them second hand?
Why didn't you tell me that they were washed a sh*tload of times? So much so that the label was washed out?
Because your a crook.
Hopefully you wont do this to anyone else.
Remember, what goes around...
Yo! Just wanted to reply as Im also in love with the 880W! I think it probably depends on what kind of wash you get though as they all differ. I originally got hold of Krooley, and was more than happy with them, but I took the plunge, sold them in order to get Shioner in the same wash. I had never tried Shioner on before, but knew they were slimmer so asked the seller (dieseljeans_1978) to send me a fairly dirty pair. Some fit pics are below......
Since another HF'er posted there fit pics of Krooley 880W a couple of days ago, I wanted to get them again. So last night, I managed to get them from a guy in Germany. They are on the way, haha. I will post fit pics as soon as they arrive, Love this wash. Amazing.
Your shioner perfectly fit. And I really need to buy them!
@ PJBUK. Nice Darron, I have been thinking of getting Darron 880R for a while now, as they have my size on Yoox. Some more fit pics would be good from yourself and others!
@ karacho. Constantly proving that you can make any pair of jeans look good. Ive not seen a bad picture yet.
@ Quettingen. Yeah, I managed to get my Krooley for £92 from Germany, including shipping. Strange, I couldnt even find them in my size in the UK, not unless I wanted to pay £170!!
@ Aramis. Yeah, I recommend them for sure. I really do think its one of the best washes Diesel has produced in recent times.
Heres a couple from today and yesterday....
Paul Smith 'Zebra' Sweater
Rombee 880I (30x32) First wear.....
Vans Navy and Brown
Krooley 888R (31x30)
Nike Vintage Low Blazer
So I guess what I am most interested in, is what people think of Rombee as a cut? Has anyone else had experience with it? I imagine that most people would say that the panel stitching on the calf and the leather patches at the back of the knees puts them off??
I picked these up on Sunday for £50. I had never tried a pair on before but was curious as I like slim cuts. To be honest, the overall shape of the jeans is probably the best cut for me. There is slightly more room in the thighs than Shioner/Thavar/Thanaz/Tepphar, so my upper legs dont look too big, nor do they hug my calfs like the previously mentioned cuts yet still have a small leg opening.
I love the wash on these too, I think the only thing that does put me off these jeans are the detailed features (pocket shapes, stitching on back of leg etc.)
leftvapor to be honest i have never seen jeans that look bad on u.in some way u always have a perfect fit and i love the way u combine all stuff
a question about vans...how is the overall quality of the shoes ?
Cheers for the response guys!
Thanks for the compliment. Do you think I still need to get Thavar 888P if I have these now? Had the 888P on my wishlist for months now....
Thanks bud! I do get a lot of stick from me mates, all my money goes on clothes, they find it astounding how much I spend on jeans, and the fact that I have 25+ pairs! Its not normal. In regards to Vans, yeah they are pretty decent in terms of quality. I have 3 pairs, but essentially the canvas ones are just an expensive plimsole. The rubber has started to come loose from the upper slightly on my white pair. But my other two pairs are black leather and a blue chord material, so if I cleaned them up they would look new. I bought both back in May time. I would defenitely recommend them, and if you want them to last, get the leather ones as opposed to the standard canvas.
Thanks Man! Appreciate your positive comments.
Cheers Lee, the 880I is amazing I have decided. haha. I got them in TK Maxx. I also picked up Krooley 882V for £43, but they are going back! I have picked up so many decent pairs in there over the years.
@ PJBUK .. Nudie Labs look good for a change, I wear Nudies also, have 2 pair.
@ Leftvapor .. Rombees look great with that Primark top.
Today my Heeven 8SH stretch arrived in ace condition considering they are 3 years old 30 year diesel anniversary edition. They are quite high waisted and not quite as slim at the top as Thanaz but I love them already and also like the dark grey colour.
Quick fit pics in my yard with River Island light knitted top, River Island cord jacket and Hudson boots.
- › Can someone please tell me what these Dior jeans are? 9 minutes ago
- › Diesel Belther 828T, 2014 Spring/Summer Blue Eyecon Review & Fit Pics. 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 1 hour, 32 minutes ago
- › Narrot sizing 1 hour, 36 minutes ago
- › Vintage look! 1 hour, 53 minutes ago
- › Some fit pics on a several Diesel jeans, would love some advices. 1 hour, 59 minutes ago
- › Authenticate Please True Religion Joey Big T in Brown Velvet 2 hours, 15 minutes ago
- › trusted sellers on ebay 5 hours, 2 minutes ago
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 5 hours, 50 minutes ago
- › Wrecked Thanaz 73J 6 hours, 13 minutes ago
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by michellepollock
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam
- › What Are Different Ways To Make Your Lips Fuller by rubyJacksonn
- › How to Beat the Heat with Summer Sandals by milliener
- › Galatea Maxi Dress by anthinfrank
- › Mesa Dress by anthinfrank
- › Norvel Dress by anthinfrank
- › Pleated and lace, this year is definitely... by billedwarder
- › How to Find Simple Destination Wedding Dress by billedwarder
- › The 3 Point Guide to Buying the Best Wallet by Jennifer
- › How to use pant hangers the right way by Jennifer
- › INDiCustom Contest Rules by Alyssaw