or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › What Diesel are you wearing today?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Diesel are you wearing today? - Page 859

post #21451 of 28169

@Phukette: haha... the prob you have with burberry, i have with G-Star... The only thing from G-Star i own is a pair of sneakers... Where i am from, G-Star is worn by complete morons... Ed Hardy and G-Star helps you to recognize and idiot from 200metre distance...:D....    AND i don't like G-Star denim at all:P
 

post #21452 of 28169

I have a couple of g-star correct line stuff which is ok but the branded stuff can be awful. I went through a phase but I dont like to talk about it...:

post #21453 of 28169

Went to Epcot for the Wood and Fine Festival. My brothers fiancé took picture while I was dazing.

Wearing

All Saints tank and shorts

diesel shoes

New Carrera Cool sunglasses

 

post #21454 of 28169

Wow so much new stuff here !!

Sorry Marcus .. just my opinion but I hate saggy arse jeans, lol.

Timeout .. Classic with pure white tee and shoes !! Nice shoulder bag also.

Lee .. wow stunning royal blue cardi and jeans almost match.

Aahz .. Ye old Fighting Cocks .. is that St Albans? But amazing outdoor photo how the light catches and enhances your jeans.

Phukette .. Looking good as usual, super new coat.

Hansolo .. Great clear photo of your 888P .. fantastic wash!

Ramirez .. 888P again, gr8 buy, I'm looking for these a lot.

Leftvapor .. Stylish as usual, I love the polka dot also.

ZuerstBMW .. A fantastic Diesel tattoo !!

Have I missed anyone, if so sorry, lol.

Tonight wearing all Diesel except Hudson Ankle boots. Thanez 89S, Diesel grey cotton and cord shirt, Diesel Cord Jacket.

 

 

Got a fat gut cos just had huge roast at my daughter's house, lol.

post #21455 of 28169

Well spotted Toulouz - been in Harpenden the past week.

post #21456 of 28169

AWESOME STUFF everyone :)

post #21457 of 28169

Aahz .. Harpenden is even closer, I'm in Toddington, Bedfordshire .. about 30 minutes away. Levislad (Lee) is also close; Welwyn, Herts.

 

I think the rest of the guys are well placed all over the globe !

post #21458 of 28169
Quote:
Originally Posted by toulouz View Post

Aahz .. Harpenden is even closer, I'm in Toddington, Bedfordshire .. about 30 minutes away. Levislad (Lee) is also close; Welwyn, Herts.

 

I think the rest of the guys are well placed all over the globe !

 

Yes Harpenden is about 10-15 minutes drive from me!

post #21459 of 28169

just got darron 8z8 in the mail.plain indigo wash with orange stitches for everyday 

 

 

 

 

 

post #21460 of 28169
What is that jacket arschloch? It's awesome!
post #21461 of 28169

Also, what is the shirt? Diesel? :)

post #21462 of 28169
Thanks Phukette,its tom tailor.the shirt is also diesel from last season
post #21463 of 28169

basic outfit for work

 

H&M shirt and sweater

Krooley 880G

sperry chukka

 

have a good day all

 

post #21464 of 28169
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phukette View Post

I know. I see some of your Burberry and of course Marcus always looks classy in Burberry but I have a complete mental block on the stuff plus I think it's way too overpriced for what you get.

 

I think you might be referring to Burberry of the late 90's with THAT infamous check, but modern times Burberry is completely different to that era. Under a different creative director, the range is vastly more appealing. I love our "British Heritage" look, even Ralph Lauren have tapped into that heavily for AW12.

 

From a price point, if you're comparing a design house like Burberry to say, a highstreet brand like All Saints, it's like comparing chalk and cheese. One is highstreet, marketed to sell in masses of quantity and definitely waaay over priced, and the other is exclusive, designer label that sits alongside a Paul Smith, Vivienne Westwood etc.

 

Check out their Prorsum line for AW12, there are some lovely stand out pieces.

post #21465 of 28169

@ ZurestBMW geat style

@ Touluz  good fit

@ Arschloch cool jacket

@ karacho I'm a fan this sweater

post #21466 of 28169

I love Burberry, they make a super coat. But most of the price you pay for the name BARBERRY

post #21467 of 28169

THANAZ 660Q

 

post #21468 of 28169
Quote:
Originally Posted by talk_shows_on_mute View Post

I think you might be referring to Burberry of the late 90's with THAT infamous check, but modern times Burberry is completely different to that era. Under a different creative director, the range is vastly more appealing. I love our "British Heritage" look, even Ralph Lauren have tapped into that heavily for AW12.

From a price point, if you're comparing a design house like Burberry to say, a highstreet brand like All Saints, it's like comparing chalk and cheese. One is highstreet, marketed to sell in masses of quantity and definitely waaay over priced, and the other is exclusive, designer label that sits alongside a Paul Smith, Vivienne Westwood etc.

Check out their Prorsum line for AW12, there are some lovely stand out pieces.

That's a fair point about the tartan thing but Burberry is way over priced for what it is. And as for the British heritage thing, a lot of brands are doing that this season, allsaints included and I personally love it. But why pay so much for something that is only a short lived trend.
I'll still never buy anything Burberry. People just have brands they simply don't like and Burberry is mine.
post #21469 of 28169
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phukette View Post


That's a fair point about the tartan thing but Burberry is way over priced for what it is. And as for the British heritage thing, a lot of brands are doing that this season, allsaints included and I personally love it. But why pay so much for something that is only a short lived trend.
I'll still never buy anything Burberry. People just have brands they simply don't like and Burberry is mine.

 

 

You can't possibly say something is way over priced when you have barely seen the collection/if you have at all.... I'm not trying to say I'm the biggest Burberry fan, but there's a reason why design houses are of a higher retail. More technical fabrics are used, details like a specific type of leather on trims adds monumentally on cost, where it's made etc etc are all major factors that contribute in pricing. They are aspirational, and exclusive so they're not accessible for most. As for the British Heritage thing, it's just a theme, and it's been going on for a few season's, it's not something new. Barbour have been doing it since pre 1900's....

 

For the price and quality, All Saints (using that as an example) is shit. Everything is way overpriced for what it actually is, and I should know, I worked there for over a year when I was at University! What hit the nail on the head was when they "re-released" a couple of graphic t-shirts that were a couple of seasons old, but cut around the crew and made the scoop necks and charged consumers the full whack!

 

Like you, there are brands I just simply don't like, and All Saints is mine.

post #21470 of 28169
Right-o then. You care way more about this than I do.
post #21471 of 28169

Not really. I'm just not ignorant.

post #21472 of 28169
Now I realize after purchase why a lot of people here told that 880W is one of the best washes Diesel have ever made.
post #21473 of 28169
Quote:
Originally Posted by talk_shows_on_mute View Post

Not really. I'm just not ignorant.
What a minute there princess! Why am I ignorant? Because I don't want to listen to you prattle on about nonesense? Look at the length of your rambling there David Copperfield, if I knew I'd be reading that long I would've fixed myself some popcorn. I don't share your opinion on something now build a bridge and get over it. Don't crawl out of the woodwork after god knows how long to rant at me about thing I could less of a shit about.
Now that's my rant over. And learn some manners too.
post #21474 of 28169

wow grag,great krooley there!

u got a really cool pair too(just the perfect amount bleaching)

where did u get it from ?

post #21475 of 28169
@grag, I love the 880W wash. I have them in shioner but krooley fits you so well!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › What Diesel are you wearing today?