- 599 Posts. Joined 8/2010
- Select All Posts By This User
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- WAYWT What are you wearing today? Last post on 4/23/13 at 6:28pm in Chat
- Diesel Spring Summer 2012 (PICS) Last post on 12/27/12 at 9:49am in Diesel Jeans
- What Diesel jeans are best fit for small guy?!?! Last post on 11/10/11 at 1:28am in Diesel Jeans
- Do my Darron 88z's fit right? w/pics - please post your pics;) Last post on 8/25/10 at 1:58pm in Diesel Jeans
- Krooley 8YM *Pics* Last post on 11/17/09 at 8:00am in Diesel Jeans
Everything You Need To Know About Diesel The Brand
Edited on 9/22/11
Related Blog Posts
Gwyneth Paltrow in Diesel Fayza Jeans
Published on 5/9/13 by Denim Blog
Bar Refaeli in Diesel Skinzee Jeans
Published on 4/30/13 by Denim Blog
Denim Review: Diesel Staffy 8SZ
Published on 4/24/13 by Denim Blog
Kellan Lutz in Diesel Jogg Jeans
Published on 4/17/13 by Denim Blog
Diesel Women's Fall/Winter 2013 Press Day
Published on 4/16/13 by Denim Blog
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
These jeans are one of my favorites, they are sort of western! I wear them when my boyfriend takes me country dancing. I will admit, they are one of the hottest jeans for any rodeo, country...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel jogg jeans are not exactly what Diesel tries to sell them as. Diesel tries to sell them as sweat pants that look like denim. The fact is they are denim that are soft like sweatpants....
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
What Diesel are you wearing today? - Page 857
Happy Birthday Phukette!!!!!
do you find the 887K sits a bit lower waist than other thanaz?? Like the back pocket makes me feel like I have a flat bum... altho i do but the jeans shows it off even more ...
Thanks a lot man! As I said, a great wash. They fit very good but they are a bit more at the waist than the 801с and 8х2, so if you want them to be tougher, size down.
Few outfits to report....
Farah 'Alvin Tee Sinstar 'Bulletproof' Tee River Island Tee
Krooley 888R (31x30) Shioner 8X8 (30x32) Diesel Jhima Jacket
Nike Blazer Low Vintage Vans True White Diesel Shioner
Nike Blazer Low Vintage
Just seen that NewYorkSpeed have Thavar 888P in my size. Been after them for ages but even with the discounts, after shipping to the UK they will probably cost me retail. :-(
Going through a bit of a Footwear phase, got a pair of customised Nike Blazers on the way from NikeID too. Still after Tepphar 804K, the Blue Eyecon Shioner and Thavar 888P.
Cheers for the comments guys...
@ qtj0ker1980 Cool wash, I have this is Shioner!
@ denim addict love the wash on these too, Im hoping to pick them up in Tepphar ASAP
@ karacho, cool as always. I have nothing else to say :-)
Few more from the past few days at work.....
All Saints h/s Merino Cardigan
All Saints Tonic Scoop
Shioner 74Y (31X30)
Diesel woven belt
Vans True White
Topman Polkadot Sweater
Diesel Benard belt
Tepphar 8W3 (32x30)
Vans True White
Sinstar 'Her Name was Daisy' Tee
Diesel woven belt
Tepphar 887V (31x30)
Diesel 'Idol' Suede Boots
Amazing polkadot sweater Leftvapor!
Yesterday was probably one of the latest days I wore my 888p's this year, since I don't like to wear light washes when it's all grey, rainy and winter-ish outside. But on the other side, they match really well with dark fall-ish colours..
Today my thanaz 8880K with Diesel shirt and Boss shoes. I really have a love-hate relationship with these jeans. When I bought them they only had 28/30 and 30/30. Since I couldn't button the 28, I took the 30's, which where tight at that moment, But now they're to big at the waist! The fabric is a bit strange, I got the feeling it's a bit strechy, it's thin, and because of that all I get a saggy ass.. But the legs are really good and I very very mucho like the color!! So I just pair them with sneakers and a hoody when winter comes.
Maybe one day I'll find a 29/30 or even a 28/30 for a bargain, so I can replace them.
- › True Religion Ricky Big T Straights in Med Phoenix 31 fits 32 x 33.5 3 hours, 41 minutes ago
- › True Religion Stella Heavyweight Raschel Skinny Pants Black 24 x... 3 hours, 44 minutes ago
- › 7FAM Roxanne Skinnies in Mercer 25 x 32 (unhemmed) 3 hours, 51 minutes ago
- › True Religion Julie Skinnies in Short Fuse Medium (Grey) 27 x 34 3 hours, 53 minutes ago
- › AG Adriano Goldschmied The Stilt Skinny Jeans LIK 27 x 30 3 hours, 54 minutes ago
- › 7FAM CPR Flare Mini Skirt 26 fits 27 4 hours, 40 minutes ago
- › 7FAM A-Pocket Crystal Mini Skirt in MNXF (Red) 26 (fits 27 in... 4 hours, 41 minutes ago
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 8 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 8 hours, 35 minutes ago
- › [SALE or TRADE] THANAZ 71J 31x32 THAVAR 27x30 SLAMMER 29x32 THANAZ... 9 hours, 55 minutes ago
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by michellepollock
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by jeanetic
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam
- › How to use pant hangers the right way by shannone
- › INDiCustom Contest Rules by Alyssaw
- › Singer22 Spring Look Contest Rules by Alyssaw
- › Rules and Regulations for Ladies Lounge Contest by Dave
- › Blogroll and Link Exchange by Dave
- › Jeans and Fashion Questions by Lorna
- › facebook-connect-frequently-asked-questions by Dave
- › The 12 Womens Body Types And Jeans That Will... by shopaholism
- › Denim by Munich
- › Followers And Following by DBLurker