or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › What Diesel are you wearing today?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Diesel are you wearing today? - Page 853

post #21301 of 28183

Wearing viker-r-box 8Y0 today with FCUK polo

 

 

post #21302 of 28183

Been away for a while, apologies for not going through all the posts I have missed, Sure everyone looks great....

Today..

 

SUIT Polkadot Button-Up

All Saints Tonic Crew (Oxblood)

Tepphar 8W3

Nike Blazer

 

 

 

 

post #21303 of 28183

Shioner 74Y 28x30 for $160 I'd do it man...... that's my size too!!

 

Today wearing Shioner 801A w/ Ted Baker shooes and Uniqlo sweater.  J Crew shirt.

 

 

 

 

 

Pretty nice and unique wash this season...

post #21304 of 28183

Nice Outfit Denim Collector

 

Just one thing, is Shioner 801a true to size or should i size up.

 

I am asking cause i have got the possibilty to get me a few jeans way cheaper than retail price in Size 32.

 

Problem is that , actually i am wearing 31, so if anyone who got a jeans in Shioner, Thavar or Thanaz could tell me which wash of the latest colletion runs small , would be very kind.

 

Thnxs

post #21305 of 28183

I didnt size up, I took my original size, 32. At the begining it was kinda tight in the calves, but still wearable, after couple of wears it streched out.(I reall helped it :P)

Lets say my 33 thanaz 887k runs much smaller and slimmer than this.

post #21306 of 28183

Ronlol - that's a fair statement... normally I'm a 28, but in 801A I got 29x30.  I've only got 1 wear into it so far and I expect it to stretch out little bit.  my Thanaz 887K in 29 is way tighter compare to this pair and it still hasn't stretched out after 4-5 wears... god dammit.

post #21307 of 28183
Jinious, that depend how's 31 fit you. If you wear your skinny jeans tight you shouldn't size up. If you don't care if it will slim than skinny, than take size 32. You should try them in store if you can.
What size are you on other cuts?
post #21308 of 28183

Yes i do wear them tight. So i am afraid that 32 will be to loose especially in the waist area.

 

Usually i wear 31 in Thanaz 8b9,  8qp, 74k, 8iw , Thavar 8x2

 

For example i have got the Thavar 888p its the only wash that i have to wear in 32. Because of that experience i wanted to know if this season there is also some wash which runs small.

post #21309 of 28183
Shioner 805A runs small like 888P.
post #21310 of 28183

Thnxs again Phukette for that information.

post #21311 of 28183

@Phukette

 

Do you not have the Shioner 801 A in W33 and now regret to took them a size to big?

post #21312 of 28183
The 801a is very stiff, after couple of wears it stretches, ecpecially in the calves area, so I think you should take your original size.
From areas below the waist my 32 fits the same as my 33 888p thavar.
post #21313 of 28183

At first I couldn't understand what the fuzz was all about the 888p's. But I now realise I wear them at least twice a week...

 

So here's a pic of me wearing them today with a Diesel leather jacket and shoes and some very old GSUS shirt.

 

 

 

886b's with Nudie Jeans shirt

 

 

My new Shioner 805a with Diesel sweater (took this pic last evening. Better pics will come)

 

And a cookie for the one who know's this model: (which are now in use whilst I'm doing some painful chores in and around the house)

post #21314 of 28183
Quote:
Originally Posted by JiNious View Post

@Phukette

Do you not have the Shioner 801 A in W33 and now regret to took them a size to big?

This is true. I wish I got my normal size. When they come on sale ill pick em up again as they are one if my favourites of the season.
post #21315 of 28183

man...... now i worry if mine will become too big.... I had 2 pairs of 28's and one was ridiculously tight but 32L, and the 30L one I couldn't button up the waist... i hope mine doesn't stretch out too much... crap.

post #21316 of 28183

The Diesel leather bag that Ryan Renolds is carrying in that pic is only 1 of 3, well I just bought that bag from E-Bay 2 weeks ago. I guess that means I have #3!

post #21317 of 28183

Ramirez, 888p look real dope there. lucky you, got a nice pair. i got a freakin' bad pair and ended up selling them for 200 bucks only.

they fit extraordinary indeed. i can see that in your pics :)

 

D collector, shioners look so fine on you! so far the best fitted cut. IMO, shioners look even better than tepphar. tho i love tepphar 8PI on you too.

man get 74Y already!!  look, i'm not sure if 74y will fit me as well as they fit you. so here's the thing, since they are your size too. i would send you some pics or just post them here once i got them.

i'll reach to you when shioner don't fit me  so well like they fit you.


Edited by Marcus0528 - 9/28/12 at 7:19am
post #21318 of 28183

picked up a real nice pair from my friend's collection. i took some tests for him so he finally sold these to me for a nice price. tho they are 1 size bigger than my usual size

kindda like the saggy fit these days. looking alright to you guys?

post #21319 of 28183

everbody is looking very good up in here.. Ramirez nice fit on your thavars

 

@marcus: jeans look awesome, what are they?

 

Today I am wearing Thanaz 73J and Diesel Kang shoes

 

 

post #21320 of 28183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus0528 View Post

Ramirez, 888p look real dope there. lucky you, got a nice pair. i got a freakin' bad pair and ended up selling them for 200 bucks only.

they fit extraordinary indeed. i can see that in your pics :)

 

D collector, shioners look so fine on you! so far the best fitted cut. IMO, shioners look even better than tepphar. tho i love tepphar 8PI on you too.

man get 74Y already!!  look, i'm not sure if 74y will fit me as well as they fit you. so here's the thing, since they are your size too. i would send you some pics or just post them here once i got them.

i'll reach to you when shioner don't fit me  so well like they fit you.

 

Thanks Marcus!!

 

yah can't wait to see the photos!!!!  Keep me posted but I do hope they fit!!!  I'm itching to get another pair of Tepphar.. thinking to go w/ 880R this time.. I'm kicking myself for not buying it while I was at the Paris Diesel outlet.. for 120EUR... god dammit.

 

Today wearing Braddom 888P w/ Geox boots.

 

 

 

post #21321 of 28183

Karacho, they are dior. once again, the pics prove that you have the legs for literally anything. you wear thanaz 73j better than Zac does. the fit is just too epic!!

Denim collector, the combo today was awesome!! 888p is really something i must admit. PLUS the boots make them stack nicely. the boots look awesome themselves!!

post #21322 of 28183
Quote:
Originally Posted by karacho View Post

everbody is looking very good up in here.. Ramirez nice fit on your thavars

 

@marcus: jeans look awesome, what are they?

 

Today I am wearing Thanaz 73J and Diesel Kang shoes

 

great wash, and great style

post #21323 of 28183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus0528 View Post

picked up a real nice pair from my friend's collection. i took some tests for him so he finally sold these to me for a nice price. tho they are 1 size bigger than my usual size

kindda like the saggy fit these days. looking alright to you guys?

They fit good. This is a very good investment in the future))

post #21324 of 28183

thavar 8b9

 

 

post #21325 of 28183
Quote:
Originally Posted by karacho View Post

everbody is looking very good up in here.. Ramirez nice fit on your thavars

@marcus: jeans look awesome, what are they?

Today I am wearing Thanaz 73J and Diesel Kang shoes




Awesome wash and fit! Really nice combo with the shoes!

@Marcus, nice jeans man! You really seem to rock nice blue-ish washes!

@Aramis, steady fit as always!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › What Diesel are you wearing today?