or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › What Diesel are you wearing today?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Diesel are you wearing today? - Page 837

post #20901 of 27838

Levi. cool photos

post #20902 of 27838

Abercrombie button down

Thanaz 73J

Clarks desert boots as always :)

 

 

 

700

post #20903 of 27838
Lee, love the safado's. Honestly think it's the best cut on you!!
Gpoop, very impressive fit of those 73js!! I wished mine could fit me like yours fit you. They couldn't quite do that so I sold them:P was it you that own a pair of river island dessert boots?? I'm always curious about which one is better, Clark's or RI? Can you please take a close shot to your Clark's?
post #20904 of 27838
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus0528 View Post

Gpoop, very impressive fit of those 73js!! I wished mine could fit me like yours fit you. They couldn't quite do that so I sold them:P was it you that own a pair of river island dessert boots?? I'm always curious about which one is better, Clark's or RI? Can you please take a close shot to your Clark's?

 

Thanks! Phukette is the one with the river island desert boots and I have never owned them so I couldn't tell ya which are better. As you can see in the close up pics they are pretty worn because I wear them all the time. They are just awesome! Highly recommend them.

 

 

 

700

 

 

700

post #20905 of 27838

wow!!! i really love the worn effects! as well as chuck taylors, i prefer them worn than brand new. these are real niceeeeee!! looking forward to find the right size and right color of them!!

post #20906 of 27838

Thavar 8x2 (wearing these after a looooonnng time)

Abercrombie & Fitch Polo

Pointer Shoes

 

 

 

1000

post #20907 of 27838

Raj, thavar perfect for you

post #20908 of 27838

Thanks Aramis! I love them!

post #20909 of 27838

i tried a strange outfit today :P this is the first time i try the "half tucked in" shirt

700

lol, don't take this too serious haha!! but tell me how does it look to you:) ANY opinion will be appreciated!!

post #20910 of 27838
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus0528 View Post

i tried a strange outfit today :P this is the first time i try the "half tucked in" shirt

700

lol, don't take this too serious haha!! but tell me how does it look to you:) ANY opinion will be appreciated!!

I would say that the shirt and jeans my favorite style. It always looks great and very stylish. And the color of the 885v is really incredible. I have to think about buying

post #20911 of 27838

glad ya like it!! i found that with a nice matched v-neck tee inside the shirt, it will make the shirt even better!!

post #20912 of 27838
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus0528 View Post

glad ya like it!! i found that with a nice matched v-neck tee inside the shirt, it will make the shirt even better!!

I like when wearing many layers. and only in the v-neck.  you should try darker shirt and a white tshirt with a v-neck, it's very stylish. and also add a brown leather bag. it's all going to be very good combined with your shoes.

post #20913 of 27838

i'm always searching for a brown leather duffle/travel bag. do you have any great ones in mind?? please tell me the brand or the pics  thanks!!

post #20914 of 27838
Try allsaints for leather bags. They have some nice ones.
post #20915 of 27838

I like this one option:

 700

post #20916 of 27838

Totally agree. All the saints have a great leather products. and leather jackets All Saints ones of the best in style. I still hunt on it!

post #20917 of 27838

washed leather is the hottest material for bags and jackets!!!

so if aramis and phukette both recommend the brittish style bags, i would honestly give them a try :)

post #20918 of 27838

btw phukette, how do you think about chukka boots made by river island?

post #20919 of 27838
Love em. I get loads of wear out em and the crepe sole makes them very comfortable.
post #20920 of 27838

Thavar 8X2

Allsaints Meguro Shirt

 

 

700

post #20921 of 27838

There's no doubt all your jeans fit you but i prefer darker washes on you, they suit you better =)

post #20922 of 27838
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus0528 View Post

wow!!! i really love the worn effects! as well as chuck taylors, i prefer them worn than brand new. these are real niceeeeee!! looking forward to find the right size and right color of them!!

 

 

The color I have is beezwax and it lightens up after lots of wear.

post #20923 of 27838
I thought they were suede lol. beeswax it is!! I have to say they really got lots of wears, and I'm super into this kind of vintage effect!!!! They are really cool with jeans:)
post #20924 of 27838
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus0528 View Post

let the sunlight do its justice. the real color of Thanaz 885v (with my leather boots). isn't too bad eh?

700

 

 What boots are these ? :)

post #20925 of 27838
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus0528 View Post

i tried a strange outfit today :P this is the first time i try the "half tucked in" shirt

 

 

 

I think the half tucked in shirt style is awesome but it doesn't work with that shirt because it is too long. The untucked bit is simply too long.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › What Diesel are you wearing today?