or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › What Diesel are you wearing today?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Diesel are you wearing today? - Page 823

post #20551 of 28183

nice dude! great wash, great fit. i think a lot of guys here might not be fans of the fit on the tee but i think a nice dress blazer or a chunky cardigan would make this a killer outfit. i'm glad i had a part in your obtaining a fine example of this exceptional wash.

post #20552 of 28183

I also think the buddha beads necklace don't go.  but excellent fit on the jeans..beautiful fit.

post #20553 of 28183

Sans titre.jpg

 

Zathan 880F.

post #20554 of 28183
Very nice!
post #20555 of 28183

@ Dieseljeans .. lovely effect, the black and blue denim and distressing work well. I'm off to your country for 5 days, Chalus near Limoges, but its raining there like uk :(

post #20556 of 28183

IMG_0704.JPG

 

Thavar 8B9 today ! 

post #20557 of 28183

@Dieseljeans... Nice

 

 

Thavar 888P

 

KD3_0153.JPG

post #20558 of 28183

Diesel Juzicon jacket

Acne Max Raw jeans

 

KD3_0216.JPG

 

KD3_0212.JPG

post #20559 of 28183

Awesome! Which size did you take?

post #20560 of 28183

Ashz takes the best fit pics. they seriouly look like theyre the quality to be posted on a retailers website and the most realistic! bravo!

post #20561 of 28183

@Aahz these are the best jeans for you

post #20562 of 28183

IMGP4729.JPGIMGP4730.JPG

Yesterday thavar 888p.

And I just got the jogg jeans krooley 800b. I ordered my regular krooley size, but was astonished to see how skinny they were, almost like leggings. Any thoughts?

post #20563 of 28183

Aahz - looks like you set up a strobe on camera left.. i love this outfit the most..

post #20564 of 28183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj Hardia View Post

Awesome! Which size did you take?

 

I got a large. I'm 6'1" and my suit size is 40

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by Aramis View Post

@Aahz these are the best jeans for you

 

Yeah, these are my favorites - the fit is impeccable. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denim Collector View Post

Aahz - looks like you set up a strobe on camera left.. i love this outfit the most..

 

Yep :)

 

 

 

 

Thanks for the feedback.

post #20565 of 28183
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmbeckham View Post

And I just got the jogg jeans krooley 800b. I ordered my regular krooley size, but was astonished to see how skinny they were, almost like leggings. Any thoughts?

 

How do they look to you in back?

 

I have a pair of krooley 73n in a smaller size that I got for cheap. They work, but they don't have the hang that makes the look for krooley. They kind of just look like regular jeans with funny pockets.

post #20566 of 28183
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmbeckham View Post

IMGP4729.JPGIMGP4730.JPG

Yesterday thavar 888p.

And I just got the jogg jeans krooley 800b. I ordered my regular krooley size, but was astonished to see how skinny they were, almost like leggings. Any thoughts?

They both look great, fit and wash.

post #20567 of 28183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aahz View Post

 

How do they look to you in back?

 

I have a pair of krooley 73n in a smaller size that I got for cheap. They work, but they don't have the hang that makes the look for krooley. They kind of just look like regular jeans with funny pockets.

I forgot to shoot the back. and my camera is now out of battery...

I have krooley 880w, which gives a "krooley look", but I think they are too baggy.. actually, for the jogg jeans, I ordered one size down from 880w.

post #20568 of 28183
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZuerstBMW View Post

They both look great, fit and wash.

Oh, many thanks!

post #20569 of 28183
@Aahz and xmbeckham, both you have nice 888P, they fit perfect on you:)
post #20570 of 28183

happy friday 13th >:)

 

Thavar 882R

 

IMG_2213.JPG

post #20571 of 28183

Happy Friday the 13th - my Bday is tmr and I accumulated 3 pairs of jeans and working on 4th one now... damn...  I got myself Thavar 886b, Thanaz 887K, Shioner 801A (from GF), and working on a pair of DBG Excess...

 

Today I'm wearing Shioner 8PN.. still love this wash.

 

319424_10151089058599540_1917128236_n.jpg

post #20572 of 28183
Looking good man. If I don't remember for tomorrow, happy birthday mate! Hope you have a good one!
post #20573 of 28183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denim Collector View Post

Happy Friday the 13th - my Bday is tmr and I accumulated 3 pairs of jeans and working on 4th one now... damn...  I got myself Thavar 886b, Thanaz 887K, Shioner 801A (from GF), and working on a pair of DBG Excess...

 

Today I'm wearing Shioner 8PN.. still love this wash.

 

319424_10151089058599540_1917128236_n.jpg

Those look great.  Funny, today is my birthday.  Have a great birthday tomorrow.  Unfortunately, I have to work all weekend.

post #20574 of 28183

Took a school trip up to the Peak District and here are two outfits that I wore.

 

Thavar 8880m and Diesel polo

P7110007.JPG

 

Thavar 8880m with Diesel denim shirt and levis jacket

P7110044.JPG

post #20575 of 28183

@Levislad, your 8880m looks great, and I like your jacket:)

 

Today I wore thanaz 888Q..:), hope you have a nice weekend guys.

 

IMGP0003.JPGIMGP0004.JPG

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › What Diesel are you wearing today?