Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandDieseltagged by System, 6/2/10
- itemDiesel Slim Straight Leg in 8I3 Safadotagged by System, 8/26/10
- itemDiesel Zathan Jeans in Dark Indigo Stretchtagged by System, 8/26/10
- itemDiesel Zatiny Jeans in Basic Denim with Flat Finishingtagged by System, 8/26/10
- topicPopular Poststagged by System, 6/4/10
- topicThreads With Lots Of Picturestagged by System, 6/7/10
- topicWAYWTtagged by System, 6/3/10
Related Forum Threads
- WAYWT What are you wearing today? Last post on 11/25/13 at 10:18am in Chat
- Diesel Spring Summer 2012 (PICS) Last post on 8/31/13 at 5:33am in Diesel Jeans
- What Diesel jeans are best fit for small guy?!?! Last post on 11/10/11 at 1:28am in Diesel Jeans
- Do my Darron 88z's fit right? w/pics - please post your pics;) Last post on 8/25/10 at 1:58pm in Diesel Jeans
- Krooley 8YM *Pics* Last post on 11/17/09 at 8:00am in Diesel Jeans
Everything You Need To Know About Diesel The Brand
Last edited: 9/22/11
Related Blog Posts
Diesel Women's Spring Summer 2014 Press Day
Published on 11/25/13 by Denim Blog
Exclusive - Diesel x Atlanta de Cadenet
Published on 11/19/13 by Denim Blog
Diesel Men's Spring/Summer 2014 Press Day
Published on 11/18/13 by Denim Blog
Denim Review: Tepphar Ne Jogg Jeans in 0811W
Published on 11/5/13 by Denim Blog
Nicola Formichetti 1st Collection & #DIESELTRIBUTE SS14 Campaign
Published on 11/5/13 by Denim Blog
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
These jeans are one of my favorites, they are sort of western! I wear them when my boyfriend takes me country dancing. I will admit, they are one of the hottest jeans for any rodeo, country...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
What Diesel are you wearing today? - Page 822
Tonight 2nd time I wore my Diesel Rising Sun shirt, but this time with Thanaz 8QP & Hudson boots.
Karacho & Phukette .. looking cool as always ! Jeanetic, gr8 that you care for us all so much, you enjoy your family, work and commitments .. we miss you but we don't get much spam, I am sure we can get on for a time as you are busy.
I've been tracking used Thavar 880's on UK eBay .. they went in the end for 33 bids and a princely sum of £158 !! Out of my league !!
But today I experimented on distressing and bleaching denim. I reckon its not too hard to distress a pair to simulate 8x2 or 880's .. more to follow.
I'm off for a week vacation in France on Thursday, so catch you all later.
Happy Diesel !!
Yeah, I can't sag these without them looking wrong. I don't know if it's a darron thing - 886a is the only pair I have in this cut.
@ZuerstBMW -- Thanks. I got it for an absolute steal when cladmen.com went out of business ($180).
Hey lads, I really can't decide about the Thavar 886B. I had to size up buying from ASOS and they are quite loose around the waste, of course I can wear a belt though. Do you think I should size down though? Best prices for sizing down will cost an extra $50 abouts.
I think they look good, but if your not going to be happy with them, Id spend the extra 50
@enuf fune, I remember you. Last time you were here you acted like a total jackass. And if I remember correctly you said sagging makes people look like they're taking a dump in their pants. Before you start criticising people why don't you post some of your own fit pics so we can show you what it's like.
It was just a suggestion not criticizing. There is a big difference between SAG ALOT and SAG A LITTLE dude. Maybe sag like half or an inch. And yes, it'll look like you've taken a dumped in your pants if you sag like 3 inches. And hey, I've made a good comment of Toulouz. And yea I'm still a Jackass :)
I'd say You should get 30. I have similar experience.
hmmmm I got mine regular size, 28x30 and they're pretty tight at the thighs.. 2nd wear today and they haven't quite stretched out too much yet.
I think you should size down 1 for $50.. otherwise you may not wear them and waste $x on buying them in first place.
i agree. fit is what you buy man, honestly, this is the same denim, the same machines, the same threads, the same pretty much everything in terms of raw materials as most other jeans, cheaper and more expensive alike. the price is for the hand treatments (which you got plenty of with this amazing wash) and the fit (which you may be missing out on). i can say that $50 is easily worth having them fit the way they were designed to fit.
i've been wearing my thavar 8y9's for the past couple weeks so no fun shots. but i've been looking at the turbo thread that i made a while back and realized they got even more faded so i figured i would do some pics today. look for shots in the previously mentioned thread as well. whadya guys think, wash yet or let em get reeeaaal fucked up?
oh, and denim collector, i think the fit is awesome man. the 886b totally rocks sized down, here's why: a lot of what looks like 3d distressing is actually painted (or rubbed?) on so with a tight fit in the thigh, they still look awesome and give the illusion of structure. don't worry about them because they look amazing and thanaz-like.
- › sleenker 819D 52 minutes ago
- › Diesel Spring/Summer 2014 SS14 55 minutes ago
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 3 hours, 49 minutes ago
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 8 hours, 35 minutes ago
- › RARE Chloe Black Python "Anais" Chain Leather Lined Shoulder Flap... 20 hours, 28 minutes ago
- › KROOLEY NE 0800A W34 Good condition 21 hours, 47 minutes ago
- › KROOLEY NE 0800D W38 Brand new 21 hours, 54 minutes ago
- › Marc Jacobs Peach Pink Orange Colorblock Crossbody Small Pouch Suvi... 22 hours, 14 minutes ago
- › NWT Marc by Marc Jacobs Gunmetal Gray Classic Q Crossbody Hillier... 23 hours, 7 minutes ago
- › NWT Marc by Marc Jacobs Citron Yellow Classic Q Crossbody Hillier... 23 hours, 8 minutes ago
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by michellepollock
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam
- › What Are Different Ways To Make Your Lips Fuller by rubyJacksonn
- › How to Beat the Heat with Summer Sandals by milliener
- › Galatea Maxi Dress by anthinfrank
- › Mesa Dress by anthinfrank
- › Norvel Dress by anthinfrank
- › Pleated and lace, this year is definitely... by billedwarder
- › How to Find Simple Destination Wedding Dress by billedwarder
- › The 3 Point Guide to Buying the Best Wallet by Jennifer
- › How to use pant hangers the right way by Jennifer
- › INDiCustom Contest Rules by Alyssaw