Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- brandDieseltagged by System, 6/2/10
- itemDiesel Slim Straight Leg in 8I3 Safadotagged by System, 8/26/10
- itemDiesel Zathan Jeans in Dark Indigo Stretchtagged by System, 8/26/10
- itemDiesel Zatiny Jeans in Basic Denim with Flat Finishingtagged by System, 8/26/10
- topicPopular Poststagged by System, 6/4/10
- topicThreads With Lots Of Picturestagged by System, 6/7/10
- topicWAYWTtagged by System, 6/2/10
Related Forum Threads
- WAYWT What are you wearing today? Last post on 10/24/14 at 6:20am in Chat
- Diesel Spring/Summer 2012 Last post on 1/12/14 at 8:56am in Diesel
- What Diesel jeans are best fit for small guy?!?! Last post on 11/10/11 at 1:28am in Diesel
- Do my Darron 88z's fit right? w/pics - please post your pics;) Last post on 8/25/10 at 1:58pm in Diesel
- Krooley 8YM *Pics* Last post on 11/17/09 at 8:00am in Diesel
Everything You Need To Know About Diesel The Brand
Last edited: 9/22/11
Related Blog Posts
New Denim Watches by Diesel
Published on 4/8/15 by Denim Blog
David Hasselholf in Diesel Jeans
Published on 9/25/14 by Denim Blog
Denim Review: Diesel Tepphar 0831D
Published on 8/30/14 by Denim Blog
Luke Bryan in Diesel Jeans
Published on 8/19/14 by Denim Blog
Diesel Black Gold SS15 Menswear Show
Published on 6/27/14 by Denim Blog
These jeans are one of the most comfortable jeans i have ever worn, this is coming from a guy who finds it hard to find great fitting jeans in the mens department. I have had them for a little...
My friend owns them- they are very stylish. But worm.
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
What Diesel are you wearing today? - Page 822
Yeah, I can't sag these without them looking wrong. I don't know if it's a darron thing - 886a is the only pair I have in this cut.
@ZuerstBMW -- Thanks. I got it for an absolute steal when cladmen.com went out of business ($180).
Hey lads, I really can't decide about the Thavar 886B. I had to size up buying from ASOS and they are quite loose around the waste, of course I can wear a belt though. Do you think I should size down though? Best prices for sizing down will cost an extra $50 abouts.
I think they look good, but if your not going to be happy with them, Id spend the extra 50
@enuf fune, I remember you. Last time you were here you acted like a total jackass. And if I remember correctly you said sagging makes people look like they're taking a dump in their pants. Before you start criticising people why don't you post some of your own fit pics so we can show you what it's like.
It was just a suggestion not criticizing. There is a big difference between SAG ALOT and SAG A LITTLE dude. Maybe sag like half or an inch. And yes, it'll look like you've taken a dumped in your pants if you sag like 3 inches. And hey, I've made a good comment of Toulouz. And yea I'm still a Jackass :)
I'd say You should get 30. I have similar experience.
hmmmm I got mine regular size, 28x30 and they're pretty tight at the thighs.. 2nd wear today and they haven't quite stretched out too much yet.
I think you should size down 1 for $50.. otherwise you may not wear them and waste $x on buying them in first place.
i agree. fit is what you buy man, honestly, this is the same denim, the same machines, the same threads, the same pretty much everything in terms of raw materials as most other jeans, cheaper and more expensive alike. the price is for the hand treatments (which you got plenty of with this amazing wash) and the fit (which you may be missing out on). i can say that $50 is easily worth having them fit the way they were designed to fit.
i've been wearing my thavar 8y9's for the past couple weeks so no fun shots. but i've been looking at the turbo thread that i made a while back and realized they got even more faded so i figured i would do some pics today. look for shots in the previously mentioned thread as well. whadya guys think, wash yet or let em get reeeaaal fucked up?
oh, and denim collector, i think the fit is awesome man. the 886b totally rocks sized down, here's why: a lot of what looks like 3d distressing is actually painted (or rubbed?) on so with a tight fit in the thigh, they still look awesome and give the illusion of structure. don't worry about them because they look amazing and thanaz-like.
nice dude! great wash, great fit. i think a lot of guys here might not be fans of the fit on the tee but i think a nice dress blazer or a chunky cardigan would make this a killer outfit. i'm glad i had a part in your obtaining a fine example of this exceptional wash.
- › Ebay authenticy check (lacoste polo) 2 hours, 34 minutes ago
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 2 hours, 36 minutes ago
- › Diesel Fall/Winter 2015 6 hours, 49 minutes ago
- › BNWT PRPS Jeans FURY size 33 9 hours, 53 minutes ago
- › Diesel Jeans Thanaz DDG wax W31 used 10 hours, 14 minutes ago
- › Sales, Discounts, Coupons and Codes - everything that saves us money! 10 hours, 53 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW / PICS] SLEENKER 843Q 11 hours, 49 minutes ago
- › New Marc Jacobs Brown Small Nomad Quilted Eyelet Memphis Hobo 16 hours, 18 minutes ago
- › DBG Fall/Winter 2015 18 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › Diesel Thanaz 73j 32/32 good condition 18 hours, 17 minutes ago
- › Rock Revival Johanna Skinny S45 by Dr Denim
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by Jennise
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › Clip in hair extensions difference your looking
- › Kind a Trend Statement With Divers Type of...
- › Clip In Hair Education: Offers A Malleability...
- › Northwestward Carolina Human Hair Extensions
- › Brazilian Hair Extensions Not Modest to the...
- › Brazilian Hair Extensions for the Celebrities
- › The best way superb hair extensions
- › What Is Realistic Brazilian & Indian Hair...
- › Hair aid: great grade hair extensions
- › Get to know MICRO Knit HAIR EXTENSIONS.