Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- WAYWT What are you wearing today? Last post on 4/23/13 at 6:28pm in Chat
- Diesel Spring Summer 2012 (PICS) Last post on 12/27/12 at 9:49am in Diesel Jeans
- What Diesel jeans are best fit for small guy?!?! Last post on 11/10/11 at 1:28am in Diesel Jeans
- Do my Darron 88z's fit right? w/pics - please post your pics;) Last post on 8/25/10 at 1:58pm in Diesel Jeans
- Krooley 8YM *Pics* Last post on 11/17/09 at 8:00am in Diesel Jeans
Everything You Need To Know About Diesel The Brand
Edited on 9/22/11
Related Blog Posts
Gwyneth Paltrow in Diesel Fayza Jeans
Published on 5/9/13 by Denim Blog
Bar Refaeli in Diesel Skinzee Jeans
Published on 4/30/13 by Denim Blog
Denim Review: Diesel Staffy 8SZ
Published on 4/24/13 by Denim Blog
Kellan Lutz in Diesel Jogg Jeans
Published on 4/17/13 by Denim Blog
Diesel Women's Fall/Winter 2013 Press Day
Published on 4/16/13 by Denim Blog
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
These jeans are one of my favorites, they are sort of western! I wear them when my boyfriend takes me country dancing. I will admit, they are one of the hottest jeans for any rodeo, country...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel jogg jeans are not exactly what Diesel tries to sell them as. Diesel tries to sell them as sweat pants that look like denim. The fact is they are denim that are soft like sweatpants....
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
What Diesel are you wearing today? - Page 822
Tonight 2nd time I wore my Diesel Rising Sun shirt, but this time with Thanaz 8QP & Hudson boots.
Karacho & Phukette .. looking cool as always ! Jeanetic, gr8 that you care for us all so much, you enjoy your family, work and commitments .. we miss you but we don't get much spam, I am sure we can get on for a time as you are busy.
I've been tracking used Thavar 880's on UK eBay .. they went in the end for 33 bids and a princely sum of £158 !! Out of my league !!
But today I experimented on distressing and bleaching denim. I reckon its not too hard to distress a pair to simulate 8x2 or 880's .. more to follow.
I'm off for a week vacation in France on Thursday, so catch you all later.
Happy Diesel !!
Yeah, I can't sag these without them looking wrong. I don't know if it's a darron thing - 886a is the only pair I have in this cut.
@ZuerstBMW -- Thanks. I got it for an absolute steal when cladmen.com went out of business ($180).
Hey lads, I really can't decide about the Thavar 886B. I had to size up buying from ASOS and they are quite loose around the waste, of course I can wear a belt though. Do you think I should size down though? Best prices for sizing down will cost an extra $50 abouts.
I think they look good, but if your not going to be happy with them, Id spend the extra 50
@enuf fune, I remember you. Last time you were here you acted like a total jackass. And if I remember correctly you said sagging makes people look like they're taking a dump in their pants. Before you start criticising people why don't you post some of your own fit pics so we can show you what it's like.
It was just a suggestion not criticizing. There is a big difference between SAG ALOT and SAG A LITTLE dude. Maybe sag like half or an inch. And yes, it'll look like you've taken a dumped in your pants if you sag like 3 inches. And hey, I've made a good comment of Toulouz. And yea I'm still a Jackass :)
I'd say You should get 30. I have similar experience.
hmmmm I got mine regular size, 28x30 and they're pretty tight at the thighs.. 2nd wear today and they haven't quite stretched out too much yet.
I think you should size down 1 for $50.. otherwise you may not wear them and waste $x on buying them in first place.
i agree. fit is what you buy man, honestly, this is the same denim, the same machines, the same threads, the same pretty much everything in terms of raw materials as most other jeans, cheaper and more expensive alike. the price is for the hand treatments (which you got plenty of with this amazing wash) and the fit (which you may be missing out on). i can say that $50 is easily worth having them fit the way they were designed to fit.
i've been wearing my thavar 8y9's for the past couple weeks so no fun shots. but i've been looking at the turbo thread that i made a while back and realized they got even more faded so i figured i would do some pics today. look for shots in the previously mentioned thread as well. whadya guys think, wash yet or let em get reeeaaal fucked up?
oh, and denim collector, i think the fit is awesome man. the 886b totally rocks sized down, here's why: a lot of what looks like 3d distressing is actually painted (or rubbed?) on so with a tight fit in the thigh, they still look awesome and give the illusion of structure. don't worry about them because they look amazing and thanaz-like.
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 1 hour, 37 minutes ago
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 1 hour, 59 minutes ago
- › Bleaching white Levis whiter 2 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL: Dior Homme Denim Thread 6 hours, 15 minutes ago
- › Diesel Fall/Winter 2013 FW13 6 hours, 33 minutes ago
- › My Little Intro. 14 hours, 29 minutes ago
- › thanaz 660Q 28x30 mint 19 hours, 26 minutes ago
- › WANTED : THAVAR 886B W31L32 !!! 1 day, 7 hours ago
- › NWT Marc by Marc Jacobs Brown Saddle Studded Crossbody Pixie Bag RARE 1 day, 9 hours ago
- › Kelly Jeans sale? 1 day, 14 hours ago
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by michellepollock
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by jeanetic
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam
- › How to use pant hangers the right way by shannone
- › INDiCustom Contest Rules by Alyssaw
- › Singer22 Spring Look Contest Rules by Alyssaw
- › Rules and Regulations for Ladies Lounge Contest by Dave
- › Blogroll and Link Exchange by Dave
- › Jeans and Fashion Questions by Lorna
- › facebook-connect-frequently-asked-questions by Dave
- › The 12 Womens Body Types And Jeans That Will... by shopaholism
- › Denim by Munich
- › Followers And Following by DBLurker