or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › What Diesel are you wearing today?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Diesel are you wearing today? - Page 819

post #20451 of 27871
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aramis View Post

@Levi. 886b is perfect for you. what is your size in thavar 886b? do you go size up?

 

They are 30w 32l. I normally go for either 29w or 30w.

 

Aramis those Thavar 8B9 look great.

 

Phukette, as ever, good fit on the Thavar 801C

post #20452 of 27871
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phukette View Post

Didn't see Levislad pics! Lovin the 886B on you mate and the shirt is nice too! Good combo!


Thanks Phukette, I got the shirt in the John Lewis Sale for £31. I thought it would go well with the 886B!

post #20453 of 27871

phukette great! 801c my next purchase.

post #20454 of 27871
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levislad View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aramis View Post

@Levi. 886b is perfect for you. what is your size in thavar 886b? do you go size up?

 

They are 30w 32l. I normally go for either 29w or 30w.

 

Aramis those Thavar 8B9 look great.

 

Phukette, as ever, good fit on the Thavar 801C

Thank you Levi.

post #20455 of 27871

today a new sized down darron and a diesel button up.what do you guys think

Photo on 7-1-12 at 8.18 PM #4.jpgPhoto on 7-1-12 at 8.18 PM #5.jpgPhoto on 7-1-12 at 8.17 PM #3.jpg

post #20456 of 27871
I like. Nice fit and shirt is cool. Like the socks too. 😉
post #20457 of 27871

arschloch, looks much better then before!
 

post #20458 of 27871

thanks guys!

i have to learn how to size my jeans proper,so i really appreciate your opinion : )

post #20459 of 27871

All looking good guys ! Like the polka dot shirt Phukette and your new Diesel shirt is ace Lee.

 

I wore my new Diesel Rising Sun shirt tonight, with Thanaz 89S and Brookhaven military boots. Got some nice comments on the shirt which is oozing with details. Wifey ridiculed my skinnies as usual .. lol .. but they are great to wear, the feeling that they are tight on your legs is great .. And bollox I dont care !!

 

risingsun1.jpgrisingsun2.jpg

post #20460 of 27871

Arschloch .. gr8 outfit ! really nice darrons and diesel shirt. I have 3 low cost eBay shirts coming this week, a Diesel, Zara and a Soul Cal which is check and somewhat similar to yours

post #20461 of 27871

Very nice.

post #20462 of 27871
Quote:
Originally Posted by toulouz View Post

All looking good guys ! Like the polka dot shirt Phukette and your new Diesel shirt is ace Lee.

 

I wore my new Diesel Rising Sun shirt tonight, with Thanaz 89S and Brookhaven military boots. Got some nice comments on the shirt which is oozing with details. Wifey ridiculed my skinnies as usual .. lol .. but they are great to wear, the feeling that they are tight on your legs is great .. And bollox I dont care !!

 

 

I like you in Thanaz

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by arschloch View Post

today a new sized down darron and a diesel button up.what do you guys think

 

Hey this is amazing. You did really well sizing down and pairing with this shirt

post #20463 of 27871

abercrombie button down

Mets T shirt

Thavar 888P

Clarks desert boots

 

 

IMG_2130.jpg

post #20464 of 27871

I live in Dublin and it's sh*t too...the whole island is :-)

post #20465 of 27871
Ah finally another person from Ireland! I was beginning I think I was the only fashionable man in the whole country!!
post #20466 of 27871

Don't forget me, i'm half irish, a mullingar lad ;)

post #20467 of 27871
We're taking over! It's about time too! A Galway man myself.
post #20468 of 27871

Pretty Green 3 Pocket Hooded Jacket

Sinstar 'UNITED' Tee

Shioner 801a (First wear)

Diesel 'Idol' Boots

 

2 (1).jpg 1 (1).jpg 5.jpg

4.jpg 3.jpg

 

This is my first wear and I absolutely love these. The latter pictures demonstrate the true colour. Awesome IMO...

post #20469 of 27871

They look sick leftvapor!!

post #20470 of 27871
Excellent leftvapor. They are my favourite purchase so far this season and they look great on you.
post #20471 of 27871

Leftvapor and Phukette, those Shioner might be my next purchase too!

post #20472 of 27871

Mine should be arriving this week. What's that belt you're wearing leftvapor, looks real nice.

post #20473 of 27871
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj Hardia View Post

Mine should be arriving this week. What's that belt you're wearing leftvapor, looks real nice.

It's called benard. And it's on sale. icon_wink.gif

http://store.diesel.com/us/belts_cod46230665fl.html
post #20474 of 27871
Quote:
Originally Posted by leftvapor View Post

Outfit 1:

Pretty Green 3 Pocket Hooded Jacket (First Wear)

Ted Baker Polkadot Polo

Tepphar 8NA

Cheap Deck Shoes

 

Outfit 2:

Diesel Denim Shirt

Diesel Krooley Joggs

Vans True White

 

 photo (148).jpg photo (149).jpg photo (150).jpg photo (151).jpg

I didn't find it anywhere, so I'm asking - what's size of your tepphar and jogg krooleys? I'm still not sure what size to choose (because of the lenght). Thank you!

post #20475 of 27871
Quite right Dieselicious icon_smile.gif
I waited for it to go on sale and picked it up for £29.99 at fallenhero.com. My only nag is that there are no holes, so tou have to push through the weave when tightening. Im sure it will damage over time.

Thanks for the comments guys!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › What Diesel are you wearing today?