Leftvapor, how do you afford all those jeans on a teacher's salary? I have gone through threshold and on TLR 2c and can't afford that much!
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- WAYWT What are you wearing today? Last post on 4/23/13 at 6:28pm in Chat
- Diesel Spring Summer 2012 (PICS) Last post on 12/27/12 at 9:49am in Diesel Jeans
- What Diesel jeans are best fit for small guy?!?! Last post on 11/10/11 at 1:28am in Diesel Jeans
- Do my Darron 88z's fit right? w/pics - please post your pics;) Last post on 8/25/10 at 1:58pm in Diesel Jeans
- Krooley 8YM *Pics* Last post on 11/17/09 at 8:00am in Diesel Jeans
Everything You Need To Know About Diesel The Brand
Edited on 9/22/11
Related Blog Posts
Gwyneth Paltrow in Diesel Fayza Jeans
Published on 5/9/13 by Denim Blog
Bar Refaeli in Diesel Skinzee Jeans
Published on 4/30/13 by Denim Blog
Denim Review: Diesel Staffy 8SZ
Published on 4/24/13 by Denim Blog
Kellan Lutz in Diesel Jogg Jeans
Published on 4/17/13 by Denim Blog
Diesel Women's Fall/Winter 2013 Press Day
Published on 4/16/13 by Denim Blog
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
These jeans are one of my favorites, they are sort of western! I wear them when my boyfriend takes me country dancing. I will admit, they are one of the hottest jeans for any rodeo, country...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel jogg jeans are not exactly what Diesel tries to sell them as. Diesel tries to sell them as sweat pants that look like denim. The fact is they are denim that are soft like sweatpants....
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
What Diesel are you wearing today? - Page 816
To be honest, it sounds worse than it is. Im always buying and selling so I have money in my paypal account that im forever playing around with. Im forever down the post office to send things ive sold, and I pretty much never pay full price for anything. Those 5 pairs ive got coming I got them all at around 50% off, and if they dont fit, I will sell again. Lol. It is a lot of messing about, but im still living at home as well so *no commitments* haha.
certainly too loose. Size down one for sure (maybe two)
i wanted to ask you for a opinion..
do you think my darron is too loose on me ? i got it in w31 and it stretched more than i wanted and now i saw it on sale at yoox and i am quite tempted to get me a waist 30 and try to sell those ... do you think its worth the effort ?
I hate plain black socks so I always wear stripey socks. I got them from Tesco (a supermarket) in a pack of 5.
yeah, i will:) don't worry. i will surely rebuild my diesel collection during summer vacation!!
but bad news is, for some reason i really think i will give up on thanaz. the point is, i really can't stand the back pockets on some recent washes like 887M, 8V8, 8V9. i love the simple original design on their back pockets. i really love them, but i only spot 885V got the original back pockets from this current season. i should grab some shioner insdead i think
I also hate these pockets. 885v is pretty simple, but we need to see their real photo, and then buy them. as many thanaz of this season are classic pockets but I do not like a wash. those photos from my album is thavar 885s and they look great on those pictures
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 1 hour, 34 minutes ago
- › Vintage Gucci Dark Green Suede & Leather Bamboo Backpack 003-58-0030 3 hours, 55 minutes ago
- › Diesel Fall/Winter 2013 FW13 4 hours, 48 minutes ago
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 5 hours, 7 minutes ago
- › Common Projects Tournament High Black Leather Sneaker, size 42 5 hours, 37 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL: Dior Homme Denim Thread 5 hours, 47 minutes ago
- › Vinegar wash more than one pair of jeans at a time? 6 hours, 25 minutes ago
- › Real Lacoste vs Fake Lacoste 12 hours, 1 minute ago
- › Mint Diesel Safado 804K Size 30x30 12 hours, 38 minutes ago
- › MINT DIESEL NEW FANKER 801B Size 32x30 12 hours, 45 minutes ago
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by michellepollock
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by jeanetic
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam
- › How to use pant hangers the right way by shannone
- › INDiCustom Contest Rules by Alyssaw
- › Singer22 Spring Look Contest Rules by Alyssaw
- › Rules and Regulations for Ladies Lounge Contest by Dave
- › Blogroll and Link Exchange by Dave
- › Jeans and Fashion Questions by Lorna
- › facebook-connect-frequently-asked-questions by Dave
- › The 12 Womens Body Types And Jeans That Will... by shopaholism
- › Denim by Munich
- › Followers And Following by DBLurker