- 440 Posts. Joined 11/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- brandDieseltagged by System, 6/2/10
- itemDiesel Slim Straight Leg in 8I3 Safadotagged by System, 8/26/10
- itemDiesel Zathan Jeans in Dark Indigo Stretchtagged by System, 8/26/10
- itemDiesel Zatiny Jeans in Basic Denim with Flat Finishingtagged by System, 8/26/10
- topicPopular Poststagged by System, 6/4/10
- topicThreads With Lots Of Picturestagged by System, 6/7/10
- topicWAYWTtagged by System, 6/2/10
Related Forum Threads
- WAYWT What are you wearing today? Last post on Yesterday at 12:38 pm in Chat
- Diesel Spring Summer 2012 (PICS) Last post on 1/12/14 at 8:56am in Diesel Jeans
- What Diesel jeans are best fit for small guy?!?! Last post on 11/10/11 at 1:28am in Diesel Jeans
- Do my Darron 88z's fit right? w/pics - please post your pics;) Last post on 8/25/10 at 1:58pm in Diesel Jeans
- Krooley 8YM *Pics* Last post on 11/17/09 at 8:00am in Diesel Jeans
Everything You Need To Know About Diesel The Brand
Last edited: 9/22/11
Related Blog Posts
David Hasselhoff in Diesel Jeans
Published on 2/23/14 by Denim Blog
3 Ways to Wear the Diesel Shioner Jeans
Published on 1/20/14 by Denim Blog
Diesel Black Gold Men's Fall 2014
Published on 1/11/14 by Denim Blog
Bradley Cooper in Diesel Jeans
Published on 1/6/14 by Denim Blog
Olivia Wilde in Diesel Skinny Jeans
Published on 12/29/13 by Denim Blog
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
These jeans are one of my favorites, they are sort of western! I wear them when my boyfriend takes me country dancing. I will admit, they are one of the hottest jeans for any rodeo, country...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
What Diesel are you wearing today? - Page 815
been gone a while but here is a few days worth, I traveled one day so I wore my krooley ne BPX jogg jeans that travel day and I wore my Thavar 888p one day while I was gone
Really? Im not a huge fan of how they fit on my thighs. They make them look massive. I appreciate your comments none the less Lee! :-)
But yeah they are the only pair I have. 8YM and a couple of other pairs have come and made a short stay in my wardrobe, but they are to wide on the lower leg!
@bobov .. thanaz 8x2's gr8 .. 4 excellent photos
@ timeout .. those hi whites with jeans tucked in are hard to pull off, not for me but you made a good job of it
@ jr008 .. best pics of krooly 882D's ever ! man they look amazing with your moma shoes. you have just captured a brill lighting effect on your jeans !
@ outlander .. shioner 8862's at 34" leg length fit well, looking good
@ jeanetic .. say no more, you are always the coolest dresser and sustain this blog. always ready to help folks and have the most amazing son and family which you share.
@ ramirez .. your last pic looks like pink jeans! nice anyway
@ leftvapour .. you are always cool also, love the cut-offs
Received my first ever Allsaints garment today off eBay .. a check shirt which fits perfectly .. pics l8r
Take care all @ denimblog, if im not posting i am always lurking n learning n watching :)
Yeah, All Saints fits similar to Diesel. Having said that, I take a Small or Medium with Diesel Tees and Tops but only an Extra Small in All Saints Tees and Small with their shirts! As Phukette says, it is a more 'regular' fit...
@ baltimore - Cool 882d. I wish Krooley fit me like it fits you. I think it is actually a really good looking cut, but its not slim enough for me and sits too high on my waist! They always seem to release a lot of the cool washes in Krooley as well, which does my head in. Im now selling my 8NJ's after accepting it just isnt my cut.
Finally got my Shioner 74Y yesterday from Diesel..
Cheap Maroon Tee
Diesel 'Benard' belt
Vans True White
Ive been after these jeans since I saw the preview pics way back in November/December. I was never paying £200 for them though so the minute they went into sale, I picked them up. Glad I did, I love the wash and I think Shioner is definitely my cut. I dont have to keep pulling them up at the back like with my Thanaz. My only moan is that the denim is quite thick so I have to mess about with them to get them stacked well on my trainers. Picked up the belt from fallenhero for £30.
Im not too familiar with how Shioner differ from Safado, as I only have one pair of Safado and they are cut off shorts. I know that Shioner is slimmer in the lower legs and at the ankle. Maybe one of the Safado experts can help??
Cheers Lee, appreciate your appreciation for my style. ha. I went through a phase of having loads of graphic tees, mostly from all saints, but im trying to go for a more 'clean-cut' style at the moment, striped, patterned or plain tees for the summer. Got my eyes on a couple of Diesel tees but I hoping the sale will eventually go down to 50%. Feel free to imitate, we already both have Thavar 8880m!
Cheers man, I love the belt too, it was not how imagined though, feels like it could be damaged easily if that makes sense. And there are no belt holes, you have to poke the buckle through the weave.
Your Thavar are outrageous. I have Thanaz 8QP as my grey jean and I still cant decide whether or not I need Thavar 886B. I just love the 3D effects and how the seems look twisted on all of the worn pictures ive seem. Lookin Sweet!
That's funny, I always thought I wanted the 8QP more but ended up with these. Wasn't sure about the drastic twisted look before but now I'm sold. These really are outrageous, they fit me best of all my Thavars too, I think.
Pics to follow as soon as I get them...
i wanted to ask you for a opinion..
do you think my darron is too loose on me ? i got it in w31 and it stretched more than i wanted and now i saw it on sale at yoox and i am quite tempted to get me a waist 30 and try to sell those ... do you think its worth the effort ?
- › Are these Joes Jeans fake? Authenticity check please... 5 hours, 36 minutes ago
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 5 hours, 48 minutes ago
- › Desperately looking for Diesel Krooley 8nj. 8 hours, 19 minutes ago
- › Some fit pics on a several Diesel jeans, would love some advices. 8 hours, 33 minutes ago
- › Searching for a spring/ summer jacket 8 hours, 36 minutes ago
- › Diesel Outlet (Bicester, UK) 11 hours, 37 minutes ago
- › G-Star Altas Bomber Jacket Size: M - BRAND NEW WITH TAGS! 14 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 16 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › trusted sellers on ebay 17 hours, 2 minutes ago
- › WTT: Diesel Darron 886A 31 X 32 for a pair of DIESEL Jogg jeans... 18 hours, 8 minutes ago
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by michellepollock
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam
- › What Are Different Ways To Make Your Lips Fuller by rubyJacksonn
- › How to Beat the Heat with Summer Sandals by milliener
- › Galatea Maxi Dress by anthinfrank
- › Mesa Dress by anthinfrank
- › Norvel Dress by anthinfrank
- › Pleated and lace, this year is definitely... by billedwarder
- › How to Find Simple Destination Wedding Dress by billedwarder
- › The 3 Point Guide to Buying the Best Wallet by Jennifer
- › How to use pant hangers the right way by Jennifer
- › INDiCustom Contest Rules by Alyssaw