- 3,077 Posts. Joined 5/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- brandDieseltagged by System, 6/2/10
- itemDiesel Slim Straight Leg in 8I3 Safadotagged by System, 8/26/10
- itemDiesel Zathan Jeans in Dark Indigo Stretchtagged by System, 8/26/10
- itemDiesel Zatiny Jeans in Basic Denim with Flat Finishingtagged by System, 8/26/10
- topicPopular Poststagged by System, 6/4/10
- topicThreads With Lots Of Picturestagged by System, 6/7/10
- topicWAYWTtagged by System, 6/2/10
Related Forum Threads
- WAYWT What are you wearing today? Last post on 3/1/14 at 8:04pm in Chat
- Diesel Spring Summer 2012 (PICS) Last post on 1/12/14 at 8:56am in Diesel Jeans
- What Diesel jeans are best fit for small guy?!?! Last post on 11/10/11 at 1:28am in Diesel Jeans
- Do my Darron 88z's fit right? w/pics - please post your pics;) Last post on 8/25/10 at 1:58pm in Diesel Jeans
- Krooley 8YM *Pics* Last post on 11/17/09 at 8:00am in Diesel Jeans
Everything You Need To Know About Diesel The Brand
Last edited: 9/22/11
Related Blog Posts
David Hasselhoff in Diesel Jeans
Published on 2/23/14 by Denim Blog
3 Ways to Wear the Diesel Shioner Jeans
Published on 1/20/14 by Denim Blog
Diesel Black Gold Men's Fall 2014
Published on 1/11/14 by Denim Blog
Bradley Cooper in Diesel Jeans
Published on 1/6/14 by Denim Blog
Olivia Wilde in Diesel Skinny Jeans
Published on 12/29/13 by Denim Blog
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
These jeans are one of my favorites, they are sort of western! I wear them when my boyfriend takes me country dancing. I will admit, they are one of the hottest jeans for any rodeo, country...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
What Diesel are you wearing today? - Page 810
I didn't check the ref number and neither did I spot a wash name. But I did see frayed hems, so I guess it was not raw. Besides, It'd be over priced if it were Mii raw.
Well I think a good price for MIJ Raw is anything under $400 and for MII raw I would think a good price is anything under $250. This season it looks as if MII raw is going up in price though so I may have to revise the MII number to anything under $275.
You wont like this anwer but its true: You just have to know ... seriously, you just have to know what the wash is by looking at it. IN other words you must be a total denim junkie to have any clue.
Welcome Ramirez, nice casual outfit for a leisure day ! I really like your belt also.
I have a general question for all here: Does anyone else notice that money seems to ride up from your back pocket wearing Thanaz? I am not into wallets and just put sufficient notes tucked well down in my RH back pocket when I go out. Often pub dancing or just general outings. Twice my notes have ridden up and fallen out both times some kind person has told me, once it was a £50 note when I was roller skating.
So now I am constantly feeling back and making sure my notes are well tucked down. Lots of times they have moved up. Its never a wad of notes, just like 2- £20's + 1- £10 .. just enough for an evening out.
Back in my old TR days this was no problem with the button flap pockets but I worry one day I will lose my money !! I am a creature of habit and my phone goes in LH front pocket, loose change, tissue, reading glasses in RH front, notes in RH rear and LH rear empty.
I suppose I could change to putting notes in my RH front but it wont be easy with all the other stuff in that pocket !!
Anyone else noticed this phenomina with Thanaz?
You're welcome, they fit great !
Hey guys just to let you all know NewYorkSpeed.com has now become an official sponsor of DenimBlog! We are excited to have them since most of us already take advantage of their low priced Diesel and Gstar (PLUS MORE). They had people as members here before but now that they are sponsors they will be allowed to link back to their site and all that. If any of you is unfamiliar with www.newyorkspeed.com then please go check them out. They have authentic products for a great price plus they are friendly people!
Levis, the shirt s a bit large on your arms but i looooove those jeans on you. Best fit i've seen of you since i joined the forum, they look great.
By the way, were you rooting for England against France? ;)
I love those jeans (as you know!) and they fit you very well! You might want to size down your shirt though, or go to the gym a little more (just like i should lol), although that doesnt make your arms any longer of course :D
Great Tepphar. I guess we have similar tastes. From the first second I saw them on asos way back in February last year, I had to have them. Thought the wash was amazing, and when I got them they didn't disappoint. They look great on you, glad you managed to get them. They seem to be an under rated wash/cut combo on the forum?
Great Thavar 888p and Clarks Desert Boots. Both still on my list to pick up. Hoping to grab both in the sales!
Baggy sleeves :-) great Thanaz though!
I wore my Thavar 8QU today. I went mad for them but have not worn them much. I got them cheap from ebay and the 3d effects were all but washed out, and they were a 32 also. Ideally I would want a 31 so these are a touch too big on my waist, although they are probably (hate to admit it) a better fit on my legs. The perks of being a short ass also mean that I have to roll them up twice.
Thavar 8QU (32)
Vans True White
Also, I finally got my Tepphar 887v today. I initially got a BNWT pair from ebay in a 30x30, but when they arrived they were waaaayyyy too tight. All I could think to do with them was to send them to a mate who lives near a Diesel store and ask him to go in and blag a size exchange without a receipt. Two weeks later, my 31x30 arrived! I also picked up this Tee from ebay which I was after for a while. It was like £3 or something!
Im so pleased with the jeans, they fit so well and are really comfy. I think I have got quite a cool wash as well as I know they tend to vary from pair to pair. Im even more pleased as I saw on the US Diesel site that they havn't gone into sale. I presume this will be the case for the UK also, meaning they will roll over to FW12?
Any opinions welcome. :-)
Leftvapor, great fits on the Thavar and the Tepphar. Like the tshirt too!
The fit on the Thavar is really good, especially round the front! ;-)
Thanks everyone for the comments on my pics. Yes I know the shirt isn't that well fitting. I need to buy some better ones for school but it's no point with only 6 weeks left of the year. I'll get some ready for next year.
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 2 hours, 46 minutes ago
- › Kitchen Designer London 5 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › We need your feedback! 10 hours, 1 minute ago
- › Any Proxy in Canada Available to help me in the USA: Hudson Bay... 10 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › Diesel Spring/Summer 2014 SS14 10 hours, 14 minutes ago
- › Marc by Marc Jacobs Tobacco Brown Suede & White Shearling Pink Trim... 11 hours, 50 minutes ago
- › Zatiny Tightness 14 hours, 12 minutes ago
- › DIESEL jogg-jeans mod. THAVAR-NE wash 825I (NEW WITH TAGS) 16 hours, 49 minutes ago
- › DIESEL jogg-jeans mod. THAVAR-NE wash 604Z (NEW WITH TAGS) 16 hours, 51 minutes ago
- › DIESEL jogg-jeans mod. THAVAR-NE wash 604Z (NEW WITH TAGS) 16 hours, 54 minutes ago
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by michellepollock
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam
- › What Are Different Ways To Make Your Lips Fuller by rubyJacksonn
- › How to Beat the Heat with Summer Sandals by milliener
- › Galatea Maxi Dress by anthinfrank
- › Mesa Dress by anthinfrank
- › Norvel Dress by anthinfrank
- › Pleated and lace, this year is definitely... by billedwarder
- › How to Find Simple Destination Wedding Dress by billedwarder
- › The 3 Point Guide to Buying the Best Wallet by Jennifer
- › How to use pant hangers the right way by Jennifer
- › INDiCustom Contest Rules by Alyssaw