Phukette as always....hot!
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- brandDieseltagged by System, 6/2/10
- itemDiesel Slim Straight Leg in 8I3 Safadotagged by System, 8/26/10
- itemDiesel Zathan Jeans in Dark Indigo Stretchtagged by System, 8/26/10
- itemDiesel Zatiny Jeans in Basic Denim with Flat Finishingtagged by System, 8/26/10
- topicPopular Poststagged by System, 6/4/10
- topicThreads With Lots Of Picturestagged by System, 6/7/10
- topicWAYWTtagged by System, 6/2/10
Related Forum Threads
- WAYWT What are you wearing today? Last post on 10/24/14 at 6:20am in Chat
- Diesel Spring Summer 2012 (PICS) Last post on 1/12/14 at 8:56am in Diesel Jeans
- What Diesel jeans are best fit for small guy?!?! Last post on 11/10/11 at 1:28am in Diesel Jeans
- Do my Darron 88z's fit right? w/pics - please post your pics;) Last post on 8/25/10 at 1:58pm in Diesel Jeans
- Krooley 8YM *Pics* Last post on 11/17/09 at 8:00am in Diesel Jeans
Everything You Need To Know About Diesel The Brand
Last edited: 9/22/11
Related Blog Posts
New Denim Watches by Diesel
Published on 4/8/15 by Denim Blog
David Hasselholf in Diesel Jeans
Published on 9/25/14 by Denim Blog
Denim Review: Diesel Tepphar 0831D
Published on 8/30/14 by Denim Blog
Luke Bryan in Diesel Jeans
Published on 8/19/14 by Denim Blog
Diesel Black Gold SS15 Menswear Show
Published on 6/27/14 by Denim Blog
These jeans are one of the most comfortable jeans i have ever worn, this is coming from a guy who finds it hard to find great fitting jeans in the mens department. I have had them for a little...
My friend owns them- they are very stylish. But worm.
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
What Diesel are you wearing today? - Page 794
You guys are doing some crazy inception here... I will check out Dior forum to see which pair to get? I am totally noob when it comes down to Dior jeans.
The hole I have 2 thread broke... So it sorta just hangs right now.. Maybe I will leave it or try your method.. It looks like how they do the holes of 71J Zathans if I remember correctly..
@Jeanetic: Great fit on those altered Safados, perfect match with the wash.
@Denim Collector: Dior raws are of course a great choice, though APC make good ones as well. They definitely aren't equivalent in quality, but they're also about half the price.
@Marcus: I'm afraid of falling into the same thing with Diors, haha. Once I get one pair, I know it'll all be down hill with wanting to own only and all DH.
@Ming: Nice choice on those Nudies ;)
Here's the tiny tear I was mentioning in the thigh of my 8885S's - it's the jagged part on the right that has started to grow from the original tiny distress point. No broken threads yet, but it has gotten bigger. I don't think it looks bad yet, but I'm mostly afraid of it getting even larger or worse.
I forgot to add that the little tear is on the inner-upper thigh, about halfway between knee and top block. Which is why I'm more concerned than if it were most other areas where it wouldn't be under strain or look awkward if repaired.
I saw a DBG chino that I really liked as well. But, it had a lot of distressing and dirt marks for aesthetics and I was looking for something I could wear to work as well. Least my job allows me to wear jeans, so I should be buying some more Safados. :)
New 885S, I'm actually growing to like them a loooot. I have a feeling I'm going to be wearing these a lot in the future :)
Wearing my old Air Force 1's from high school haha.
Have you tried an iron on patch? They're great for reinforcement and for that exact purpose if I'm not mistaken. It's called Dritz Iron-On Patch from Jo-anne's.
Edited by rizzice - 5/12/12 at 11:18pm
I have to say, there's some nice stuff there ! rizzice, phukette, demonstrative your jeans really fit you well !
Marcus these 8kws look really authentic !but you're getting to the point where you won't be able to call this cut thanaz :p
here is what I wore today
Safado 8YM that I've had tappered ( my right leg looks good, however the one with the hole on it looks weird imo... let me know what you guys think)
Haha damn, it's worn to death!
Thavar 888j looks something like 8kw, but I think the denim sucks.. on 8kw it's heavy denim right? From the pics of 888j I can tell it's a light denim. I could be wrong.
numa, they look definitely great both right and left. don't worry bout that. 8YM is the BEST dark blue wash.
baltimore, sorry bro. luckily, i didn't sell them to you cuz they are very very very light cuz of the 3%elastane in them. don't touch 8KW if you love thick denim like i do. you should have told me ya love thick denim!!! if so, 8KW won't be your best loved. when i hold them, i felt like i was holding a piece of paper. those should be "THANAZ-AIR 008KW_stretch" on the tag, like Apple Macboo air.
Numa, the safado looks great on both legs!!
Finally my 888P came up on rotation!!
Diesel V-Neck T
Pepe Jeans Short sleeve print shirt
Allsaints Charge Ballast Blazer
River Island Chukka Boots.
thank you guys for the feedbacks, I really appreciate :), yeah 8ym is kind of a ''classic'' wash, I like them, I don't own one of the best lab though but still love them =)
Phukette dude, epic wash........there's nothing else to add !
I'm wearing my Diesel denim shirt and black Thanaz 8IE_Stretch again!
Damn I love this outfit.
I know double denim is hard to pull off but what other washes would go with this shirt?
Rizzice, good fit and great washes.
Numa1978, your safado fit you pretty good. mine stretched so fast so I put it on closet for a long time.
Phukette, like your 888p too, it's perfect on you!
Levislad, nice fit. like your shirt, it's great.
Today I wore my 888p and tried a new shirt in fitting room, sorry about my bad pics quality :P
Edited by Dsense99 - 5/13/12 at 6:55pm
- › Diesel Fall/Winter 2015 1 hour, 30 minutes ago
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 2 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › Diesel Black Gold fits? 8 hours, 47 minutes ago
- › Good Finds on YOOX 10 hours ago
- › BNWT Tepphar 838V 27/30 - this wash run larger than usual on 1... 11 hours, 47 minutes ago
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 22 hours, 38 minutes ago
- › legit check on true religion shorts 23 hours, 40 minutes ago
- › NEW W/ TAG MEN'S LORO PIANA TAN LINEN SPORT COAT JACKET 42 / 52 42R... 1 day, 4 hours ago
- › BORRELLI NAPOLI HAND TAILORED GRAY NERANO SUIT 36 SHORT 36S 46... 1 day, 4 hours ago
- › MEN'S ALL SAINTS ALLSAINTS BLACK LEATHER JEAN STYLE JACKET SIZE LARGE 1 day, 4 hours ago
- › Rock Revival Johanna Skinny S45 by Dr Denim
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by Jennise
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › JoyBit Games: chaos fighters is alive
- › Many reviews after playing chaos game online
- › Summer Essentials: 8 Wardrobe Must-haves This...
- › The benefits of using virgin hair extensions
- › Exactly what Helps make Wild hair Vitamin...
- › Come and Enjoy Bleach Game on PC
- › Human Hair Extensions Can Sharing You...
- › Atmosphere as well as your current hair...
- › Curly hair Expansions and even hair developments
- › Managing Your Own Squad in Football Planet