- 786 Posts. Joined 8/2010
- Select All Posts By This User
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandDieseltagged by System, 6/2/10
- itemDiesel Slim Straight Leg in 8I3 Safadotagged by System, 8/26/10
- itemDiesel Zathan Jeans in Dark Indigo Stretchtagged by System, 8/26/10
- itemDiesel Zatiny Jeans in Basic Denim with Flat Finishingtagged by System, 8/26/10
- topicPopular Poststagged by System, 6/4/10
- topicThreads With Lots Of Picturestagged by System, 6/7/10
- topicWAYWTtagged by System, 6/2/10
Related Forum Threads
- WAYWT What are you wearing today? Last post on 11/25/13 at 10:18am in Chat
- Diesel Spring Summer 2012 (PICS) Last post on 8/31/13 at 5:33am in Diesel Jeans
- What Diesel jeans are best fit for small guy?!?! Last post on 11/10/11 at 1:28am in Diesel Jeans
- Do my Darron 88z's fit right? w/pics - please post your pics;) Last post on 8/25/10 at 1:58pm in Diesel Jeans
- Krooley 8YM *Pics* Last post on 11/17/09 at 8:00am in Diesel Jeans
Everything You Need To Know About Diesel The Brand
Last edited: 9/22/11
Related Blog Posts
Diesel Women's Spring Summer 2014 Press Day
Published on 11/25/13 by Denim Blog
Exclusive - Diesel x Atlanta de Cadenet
Published on 11/19/13 by Denim Blog
Diesel Men's Spring/Summer 2014 Press Day
Published on 11/18/13 by Denim Blog
Denim Review: Tepphar Ne Jogg Jeans in 0811W
Published on 11/5/13 by Denim Blog
Nicola Formichetti 1st Collection & #DIESELTRIBUTE SS14 Campaign
Published on 11/5/13 by Denim Blog
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
These jeans are one of my favorites, they are sort of western! I wear them when my boyfriend takes me country dancing. I will admit, they are one of the hottest jeans for any rodeo, country...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
What Diesel are you wearing today? - Page 794
You guys are doing some crazy inception here... I will check out Dior forum to see which pair to get? I am totally noob when it comes down to Dior jeans.
The hole I have 2 thread broke... So it sorta just hangs right now.. Maybe I will leave it or try your method.. It looks like how they do the holes of 71J Zathans if I remember correctly..
@Jeanetic: Great fit on those altered Safados, perfect match with the wash.
@Denim Collector: Dior raws are of course a great choice, though APC make good ones as well. They definitely aren't equivalent in quality, but they're also about half the price.
@Marcus: I'm afraid of falling into the same thing with Diors, haha. Once I get one pair, I know it'll all be down hill with wanting to own only and all DH.
@Ming: Nice choice on those Nudies ;)
Here's the tiny tear I was mentioning in the thigh of my 8885S's - it's the jagged part on the right that has started to grow from the original tiny distress point. No broken threads yet, but it has gotten bigger. I don't think it looks bad yet, but I'm mostly afraid of it getting even larger or worse.
I forgot to add that the little tear is on the inner-upper thigh, about halfway between knee and top block. Which is why I'm more concerned than if it were most other areas where it wouldn't be under strain or look awkward if repaired.
I saw a DBG chino that I really liked as well. But, it had a lot of distressing and dirt marks for aesthetics and I was looking for something I could wear to work as well. Least my job allows me to wear jeans, so I should be buying some more Safados. :)
New 885S, I'm actually growing to like them a loooot. I have a feeling I'm going to be wearing these a lot in the future :)
Wearing my old Air Force 1's from high school haha.
Have you tried an iron on patch? They're great for reinforcement and for that exact purpose if I'm not mistaken. It's called Dritz Iron-On Patch from Jo-anne's.
Edited by rizzice - 5/12/12 at 11:18pm
I have to say, there's some nice stuff there ! rizzice, phukette, demonstrative your jeans really fit you well !
Marcus these 8kws look really authentic !but you're getting to the point where you won't be able to call this cut thanaz :p
here is what I wore today
Safado 8YM that I've had tappered ( my right leg looks good, however the one with the hole on it looks weird imo... let me know what you guys think)
Haha damn, it's worn to death!
Thavar 888j looks something like 8kw, but I think the denim sucks.. on 8kw it's heavy denim right? From the pics of 888j I can tell it's a light denim. I could be wrong.
numa, they look definitely great both right and left. don't worry bout that. 8YM is the BEST dark blue wash.
baltimore, sorry bro. luckily, i didn't sell them to you cuz they are very very very light cuz of the 3%elastane in them. don't touch 8KW if you love thick denim like i do. you should have told me ya love thick denim!!! if so, 8KW won't be your best loved. when i hold them, i felt like i was holding a piece of paper. those should be "THANAZ-AIR 008KW_stretch" on the tag, like Apple Macboo air.
Numa, the safado looks great on both legs!!
Finally my 888P came up on rotation!!
Diesel V-Neck T
Pepe Jeans Short sleeve print shirt
Allsaints Charge Ballast Blazer
River Island Chukka Boots.
thank you guys for the feedbacks, I really appreciate :), yeah 8ym is kind of a ''classic'' wash, I like them, I don't own one of the best lab though but still love them =)
Phukette dude, epic wash........there's nothing else to add !
I'm wearing my Diesel denim shirt and black Thanaz 8IE_Stretch again!
Damn I love this outfit.
I know double denim is hard to pull off but what other washes would go with this shirt?
Rizzice, good fit and great washes.
Numa1978, your safado fit you pretty good. mine stretched so fast so I put it on closet for a long time.
Phukette, like your 888p too, it's perfect on you!
Levislad, nice fit. like your shirt, it's great.
Today I wore my 888p and tried a new shirt in fitting room, sorry about my bad pics quality :P
Edited by Dsense99 - 5/13/12 at 6:55pm
- › waykee jog jeans 10 minutes ago
- › Diesel Spring/Summer 2014 SS14 11 minutes ago
- › Good price for Krooley 801n? 34 minutes ago
- › Save 21% on Diesel Jeans outside Europe at kellyjeans.nl 2 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › Sleenker 824P 3 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 3 hours, 59 minutes ago
- › THAVAR 817i 30/32 5 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › SELL THAVAR 821C 29/30 5 hours, 15 minutes ago
- › "The official find me these Diesel\\\'s Super-thread" 9 hours, 53 minutes ago
- › Diesel Sleenker 824z fit pics from store & 1st impressions 15 hours, 36 minutes ago
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by michellepollock
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam
- › What Are Different Ways To Make Your Lips Fuller by rubyJacksonn
- › How to Beat the Heat with Summer Sandals by milliener
- › Galatea Maxi Dress by anthinfrank
- › Mesa Dress by anthinfrank
- › Norvel Dress by anthinfrank
- › Pleated and lace, this year is definitely... by billedwarder
- › How to Find Simple Destination Wedding Dress by billedwarder
- › The 3 Point Guide to Buying the Best Wallet by Jennifer
- › How to use pant hangers the right way by Jennifer
- › INDiCustom Contest Rules by Alyssaw