or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › What Diesel are you wearing today?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Diesel are you wearing today? - Page 793

post #19801 of 27140
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanetic View Post

haha. yes we are all sick. 

 

autodafe you look good in that outfit

 

 

ming--i must say I thought I had slim legs. Man you really take the cake. Im a bit envious

 

Jeanetic . haha...im a big fan of yours. Actually your worn pics are the reason I come to denim blog!

Edited by ming - 5/12/12 at 4:43am
post #19802 of 27140
Xmbeckham, nice outfit, love the shirt and I'm gonna get me a pair of them Fred perry trainers! Are thy low top plimsolls or chukkas?
Jeanetic, thanaz 71J without ass dragons. Bravo my friend!! Looks good!
post #19803 of 27140

Krooley 8nj

 

IMG_1874.JPGIMG_1875.JPG

post #19804 of 27140

@Karacho. I like your shoes. That looks goodfing22.gif

post #19805 of 27140

888r safado on sale on zappos.......
 

post #19806 of 27140
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanetic View Post

I got my 71J Safados taken in at the legs and hem today. They look so much better than before. They are now only 7" across the hem

DSCN6646.JPG

 

I really impressed by the work they had done.  How did they hem the cuffs like that?  All my seamstress did was cut and hem the bottom so some of them ended up looking like they were....hemmed.  Yours look as if they were the original hem when the jeans were purchased.  They look great. 

post #19807 of 27140

hemming them would make them stack so much better. the reason i decided to go for DIOR is cuz the opening of THANAZ/THAVAR is just too wide for me. what a pity :(

IMG_3360.jpg

well, i'm not showing you guys the golden ass-dragons. just some HUGE patchwork on this t-shirt i bought today. they are from armani exchange 12ss collection.

post #19808 of 27140

guys, you won't be able to see me in thanaz 72c and thavar 888p anymore. sorry, i must be kicked out of here just for selling my 888p :( i have to say that THEY ARE VERY AMAZING. maybe it's me that can't wear them like the way they should be :(

post #19809 of 27140
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedenim View Post

888r safado on sale on zappos.......
 

too bad I just bought some jeans. I would jump on these

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jph10128 View Post

 

I really impressed by the work they had done.  How did they hem the cuffs like that?  All my seamstress did was cut and hem the bottom so some of them ended up looking like they were....hemmed.  Yours look as if they were the original hem when the jeans were purchased.  They look great. 

I didnt have them hemmed though it is possible to get them hemmed with original hem attached. I had the leg skinnied down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus0528 View Post

guys, you won't be able to see me in thanaz 72c and thavar 888p anymore. sorry, i must be kicked out of here just for selling my 888p :( i have to say that THEY ARE VERY AMAZING. maybe it's me that can't wear them like the way they should be :(

You sold them? Are you buying more DH in their place?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phukette View Post

Xmbeckham, nice outfit, love the shirt and I'm gonna get me a pair of them Fred perry trainers! Are thy low top plimsolls or chukkas?
Jeanetic, thanaz 71J without ass dragons. Bravo my friend!! Looks good!

yeah I wanted the thanaz 71j originally but the dragons killed it. You cant beat the safado 71j pocket design. Def my favorite of Diesels designs. I love the simpleness. Now I have a thavar like cut to them. Before they felt like bootcut when I wore them

Quote:
Originally Posted by ming View Post

 

Jeanetic . haha...im a big fan of yours. Actually your worn pics are the reason I come to denim blog!

oh wow you are too kind thank you.

 

 

 

 

karacho--the only person who can continually make that cut look good.

 

baltimore---be sure to post worn pics when they are back from tailor. 

post #19810 of 27140
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanetic

You sold them? Are you buying more DH in their place?

 

definitely, i did this bcuz of the DH's charm is too huge to me. i'm so addicted to DIOR now. TOOO BAAAD

post #19811 of 27140

Today,

Thanaz 887K(starting to own these, even the missus said I pulled em off today. That's big coming from her!!!!)

Allsaints Tonic Crew in Plum

G-Star Recolite Overshirt

My trusty River Island Chukkas

IMG_6549.JPGIMG_6550.JPGIMG_6551.JPG

post #19812 of 27140

perfect outfit phukette++

post #19813 of 27140

Marcus0528, about the leg opening... same thing here man :S the hem is too big... I already tapered 2 of my krooleys, 8x2, and now 8ne and 880m are at the tailor. 

I don't know, when looking in the mirror, or in pictures, it doesn't look wide at all, but it feels weird when I'm looking down. Like I'm wearing bootcut.

 

Maybe good idea moving to tepphars, but I had bad experience wit 8Y0 being too skinny. But maybe it was only that wash, never tried on other washes. Payin 18euro everytime to taper is costing me too much money. But I must say my tailor does a really great job, I just can't figure out how they do it.

And I don't want to switch to another brand cause i luv diesel. It gives me a magical feeling when wearing diesel jeans.

 

btw can you post a pic of 8kw.

 

Jeantic, will do.

 

Phukette, please buy thanaz thavar from now on. :p

post #19814 of 27140

Thanks karacho and baltimore.

Baltimore, your fit pics are always superb. To me, it looks like you are made to wear Diesels.

post #19815 of 27140

Thx man! Here are some pics from past week (before tapering). They look much better on my phone, dunno why there is so much difference.

 

20120505_195146.png

20120505_210600.png

post #19816 of 27140

All Saints 'Ruck Leather Jacket 

Primark Tee 

Tepphar 8PK (31x32)

River Island Deck Shoes

 

@ Denim Collector + anyone else who is interested

 

I have also included a picture of my patched up tear on the lower leg of the Tepphar. Its quite easy to put your foot through the hole if you slip them on in a hurry, as I found out last week. Ive used some light blue fabric (just about visible) to patch it up and I think it actually makes them look quite cool!

 

photo (89).jpg photo (87).jpg 

photo (88).jpg

 

I had my Rayban Wayfarers on also (just to complete the look) but no a fan of head shots :-)

post #19817 of 27140

Hehe dude I put my whole feet almost in the hole of krooley 8nj, tore 2 or 3 cm.  Fckd up.

post #19818 of 27140
Baltimore very nice dude!
Leftvapor, super sharp as always man. Lovin the look especially the jacket. Patchwork is solid. Nice touch.
I also have my rayban aviators on too. Also not a fan of headshots.
post #19819 of 27140

Thavar 888P

 

 

IMG_8461.jpg

post #19820 of 27140
Looks good with the shirt gpoop. Like the shoes too.
post #19821 of 27140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phukette View Post

Xmbeckham, nice outfit, love the shirt and I'm gonna get me a pair of them Fred perry trainers! Are thy low top plimsolls or chukkas?
Jeanetic, thanaz 71J without ass dragons. Bravo my friend!! Looks good!

Thanks Phukette. They are Byron Mid, like a small chukkas.
post #19822 of 27140

Thanks bro. In the bag!!!!

post #19823 of 27140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phukette View Post

Today,

Thanaz 887K(starting to own these, even the missus said I pulled em off today. That's big coming from her!!!!)

Allsaints Tonic Crew in Plum

G-Star Recolite Overshirt

My trusty River Island Chukkas

IMG_6549.JPGIMG_6550.JPGIMG_6551.JPG

love that g-star overshirt! awesome fit as always.

post #19824 of 27140
Thanks fresh3!!
post #19825 of 27140
Which patch did you use leftvapor? Is it the iron on patch?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › What Diesel are you wearing today?