or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › What Diesel are you wearing today?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Diesel are you wearing today? - Page 791

post #19751 of 28333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phukette View Post

Larkee 880R(can't give up these jeans, too damn comfy and the wash is awesome)

Diesel Stills boots

Zara T

Levis check shirt

IMG_6511.JPGIMG_6511.JPG

Fits you very good. The wash is extreamly cooool. The most comfortable jeans I've ever worn is larkee 880R. Also color looks rich.

Never get rid of them, super jeans.

post #19752 of 28333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus0528 View Post

i wore my thanaz 71j today

 

and, i just recieve these DHs from LVR.

 

pleaz let me know what you guys think bout them. that will be much appreciated:)

 

Let me put it this way, your 71j kills the dior. The dior stacks better, but that's because it has a slimmer leg opening.

post #19753 of 28333
Quote:
Originally Posted by baltimore View Post

 

Let me put it this way, your 71j kills the dior. The dior stacks better, but that's because it has a slimmer leg opening.


haha, thanks baltimore. i would say these two pairs of jeans make my legs look completely different. as for thanaz 71j, they make my legs look alright, but i have to say the color on them is just AMAZING. these DIORs make my legs look slimmer thoicon_banana.gif

post #19754 of 28333
Im with Baltimore. I think thanaz fit looks a lot better on you.
post #19755 of 28333

i feel much more comfortable in them yes. 71j is really so classy and will  always go well with anything. but when i got them, they are already heavily used. that's a great pity :(

post #19756 of 28333
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanetic View Post


let me ask you a question...why did you just make another account? Why do you have two accounts?

I like them


the old account can not change the name 。I would like to try a new name。 So。。。
post #19757 of 28333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus0528 View Post

i wore my thanaz 71j today

 

and, i just recieve these DHs from LVR.

 

pleaz let me know what you guys think bout them. that will be much appreciated:)

they look ok, stacking needs some time, because brand new jeans are like cardboard. Also the angle of picture and no shoes isn't the best way to get overview how jeans fit you. From what is visible from the pics - you choose right size ;-). So take some "full" body with shoes picture, sag your jeans little bit. We all will see difference.

Btw. what's the wash? Is it clawmarks or blue used?

post #19758 of 28333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus0528 View Post

i wore my thanaz 71j today

IMG_3328.jpgIMG_3332.jpgIMG_3334.jpg

and, i just recieve these DHs from LVR.

IMG_3339.jpg

pleaz let me know what you guys think bout them. that will be much appreciated:)

Love both. Im happy you finally got your Dior. That is a beautiful wash. The stacking will do better if you form it by hand because like Zdenal says, it takes some time at first. There is no question they fit your legs beautifully. I love the wash as well. As you can see, the 19cm cut is plenty skinny so if you buy the 17.5cut you may want to size up. Plus those are probably made in Japan right? Thats where my clawmarks are made. Definitely take Zdenals advice and take better pics.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftvapor View Post

@ Denim Collector
I will post pics of the tepphar when I get home!
@ autodafe
I kinda felt the same with the pocket darts on Shioner. I never saw a pair IRL though before I ordered my 880W online. Now i have 3 pairs and I actually think the pocket darts are quite a unique touch
@ jeanetic
Have you seen the 74y IRL? Some pictures do make it look good/bad. I saw them in my local store an they are amazing. Def next on my list.

never seen in real life

Quote:
Originally Posted by baltimore View Post

 

Let me put it this way, your 71j kills the dior. The dior stacks better, but that's because it has a slimmer leg opening.

yeah but he needs to form the stacks better. You cant just let them sit natural at first or they just bunch up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus0528 View Post


haha, thanks baltimore. i would say these two pairs of jeans make my legs look completely different. as for thanaz 71j, they make my legs look alright, but i have to say the color on them is just AMAZING. these DIORs make my legs look slimmer thoicon_banana.gif

yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ming View Post


the old account can not change the name 。I would like to try a new name。 So。。。

This is not allowed and is supposed to result in an immediate ban. You need to pic a username and I need to delete the other one. It was a mistake so I wont ban you from the site. I just need to delete one of the names. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdenal_cz View Post

they look ok, stacking needs some time, because brand new jeans are like cardboard. Also the angle of picture and no shoes isn't the best way to get overview how jeans fit you. From what is visible from the pics - you choose right size ;-). So take some "full" body with shoes picture, sag your jeans little bit. We all will see difference.

Btw. what's the wash? Is it clawmarks or blue used?

+1   --hey what is the difference in used and clawmark? I was under impression it was like blue crash/cool summerday

post #19759 of 28333

^ not sure, if "blue used" jeans exists, but I though it's like clawmarks without the clawmarks :-)))

post #19760 of 28333
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanetic View Post

This is not allowed and is supposed to result in an immediate ban. You need to pic a username and I need to delete the other one. It was a mistake so I wont ban you from the site. I just need to delete one of the names. 

 

 

 I will use ming future  I am so sorry aboat this

     thanks.Jeanetic

post #19761 of 28333

Marcus, you look great in 71j. Imo you look lot better in them than in 73j, judging from a pic you posted the other day. Definitely take a pic outside in Dior and with shoes (boots maybe?) on. you'll look classy!  

post #19762 of 28333

Diesel Thanaz 8IE_Stretch

Diesel Denim Shirt (eBay bargain at £30)

 

P5100003.JPGP5100002.JPGP5100001.JPG

post #19763 of 28333

@Jeanetic - the 74Y like Ming says its a thicker denim.  I'd have to say its definitely thick like the 8PN if i remember correctly; and since the 75G is gone, I don't see why you can't replace it w/ the 74Y as they really are nearly identical but 75G without the patch and circle whiskers.   and obvious cut differences Shioner vs Thavar.  But give 74Y a try...  [edit] I just remembered you have 8x2.. the denim is thicker like that.

 

@Marcus - the Dior jeans.. i'm scared to venture into that realm.. may I ask how much damage did that pair do?

 

@Levislad - nice jean shirt... still figuring if I like the fading; but for that price its a steal!! 


Edited by Denim Collector - 5/10/12 at 11:25am
post #19764 of 28333
Quote:
Originally Posted by ming View Post

     thanks.Jeanetic

okay your yylittleprince account is unusable now. For everyone else, read the rules please. Creating more than one account will result in a immediate ban. So do not do this. It does not matter if you are just changing your name or you are doing it in an attempt to scam people. This is the warning. Now you all know.

post #19765 of 28333
Leevislad! Love love love the outfit. Now that's a way to wear a denim shirt!
post #19766 of 28333

marcus, the dior are beast. i'm not biased, i've never even tried on a pair. my honest opinion is that the dior pic is your best fit pic ever on this site.

 

jeanetic, you're so scary... post some fit pics and wash it away sgt moderator sir!

 

levislad, great outfit. i love the shirt and think you're lucky to be able to pull it off!

post #19767 of 28333

Thanks guys for the compliments!

 

I think the shirt makes me look slim and hides my muffintop a treat!

post #19768 of 28333
Zdenal and Jeanetic, I'll have to learn how to form stacks by hand well. I'll show you guys fit pics after I do so. Oh, and these are blue clawmarks as I told jeanetic before.
Xmbeckham, yup, I'll take some fit pics outside so you guys can see them clearly.
Denim collector, umm... What does that mean actually?
Autodafe, when will ya give DIORs a try?? Just once and I'm sure you'll be fascinated
post #19769 of 28333
Jeanetic, yes they are made in Japan where all the clawmarks are made. Do they tend to fit like this?
post #19770 of 28333
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanetic View Post

okay your yylittleprince account is unusable now. For everyone else, read the rules please. Creating more than one account will result in a immediate ban. So do not do this. It does not matter if you are just changing your name or you are doing it in an attempt to scam people. This is the warning. Now you all know.

I know.

thanks. Jeanetic

I am so sorry

post #19771 of 28333

levislad I forgot to say I do love the outfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus0528 View Post

Jeanetic, yes they are made in Japan where all the clawmarks are made. Do they tend to fit like this?

Well yes. Most Diors runs smaller than Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ming View Post

I know.

thanks. Jeanetic

I am so sorry

Its okay man no worries. It was a good opportunity to let everyone else know though.

post #19772 of 28333
Hey guys, have a question that I was hoping to get your advice on.

On my pair of 885S's one of the tiny distress tears on the inner thigh (front panel) has started to grow. The threads haven't broken yet, but it is a tiny bit longer and wider at one end than it used to be. They don't fit too tight, it I'm worried about the little tear getting out of control. I'm also concerned about how obvious a repair would be in that spot.

What would you all suggest?
post #19773 of 28333

take a pic of the area you're talking about

post #19774 of 28333

i think you should do some patch work inside to prevent it from getting bigger

post #19775 of 28333
Some iron on patch should do the trick, just like on 73j, 71j
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › What Diesel are you wearing today?