numa, welcome. post fit pics!
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- brandDieseltagged by System, 6/2/10
- itemDiesel Slim Straight Leg in 8I3 Safadotagged by System, 8/26/10
- itemDiesel Zathan Jeans in Dark Indigo Stretchtagged by System, 8/26/10
- itemDiesel Zatiny Jeans in Basic Denim with Flat Finishingtagged by System, 8/26/10
- topicPopular Poststagged by System, 6/4/10
- topicThreads With Lots Of Picturestagged by System, 6/7/10
- topicWAYWTtagged by System, 6/2/10
Related Forum Threads
- WAYWT What are you wearing today? Last post on 10/24/14 at 6:20am in Chat
- Diesel Spring/Summer 2012 Last post on 1/12/14 at 8:56am in Diesel
- What Diesel jeans are best fit for small guy?!?! Last post on 11/10/11 at 1:28am in Diesel
- Do my Darron 88z's fit right? w/pics - please post your pics;) Last post on 8/25/10 at 1:58pm in Diesel
- Krooley 8YM *Pics* Last post on 11/17/09 at 8:00am in Diesel
Everything You Need To Know About Diesel The Brand
Last edited: 9/22/11
Related Blog Posts
New Denim Watches by Diesel
Published on 4/8/15 by Denim Blog
David Hasselholf in Diesel Jeans
Published on 9/25/14 by Denim Blog
Denim Review: Diesel Tepphar 0831D
Published on 8/30/14 by Denim Blog
Luke Bryan in Diesel Jeans
Published on 8/19/14 by Denim Blog
Diesel Black Gold SS15 Menswear Show
Published on 6/27/14 by Denim Blog
These jeans are one of the most comfortable jeans i have ever worn, this is coming from a guy who finds it hard to find great fitting jeans in the mens department. I have had them for a little...
My friend owns them- they are very stylish. But worm.
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
What Diesel are you wearing today? - Page 779
Thank you guys !
random Zara T
Calvin Klein Collection leather belt
what I like with the iakop is that the cut is in between skinny and slim-straight, a good mix imo !
what I don't like is the low waist ! I think it's too low waisted.
Let me know what you guys think
Great 880I and good fit on you :)
Thanks numa, I'm not normally a fan of light washes but the 880I and the 888P really took my eye. And now they are my two favourites!
Looking good guys... @Levislad the 880M looks great on you.. I'm still waiting for my 8PK to arrive to combine w/ my 8PN as my light summer jeans...
@Jeanetic the Darron in khaki looks really good on you, beautiful boy too...
@Numa, man the 881z wash looks so nice.. only If i can find a Braddom 881z in my size.
today wearing the Tepphar 884M, still by far most comfortable jean I own...
Phukette, those Safado 880I are still my favourite jeans on you. I'm so glad I bought them too!
Leftvapor, the Thavar 880M look great on you too!
Denim Collector, nice fit on the Tepphar.
I went mad for the Thavar 880m and barely wear them. Its only when I wear them I realise how much I like them. I may be listing these in the mall soon though as they are a 32 leg and I really need a 30. The stacking looks OK over boots but I think if I had a 30 I would wear them more. If anyone is interested, lemme know :-D
EXACTLY same situation here.... I'm gonna taper them I think... they stack very bad. Bought 32 because I wanted the stacking so the yellow stuff wouldn't be visible, but it really needs to be 16cm at the hem to stack nicely.
You all look good
. Leftvapor, be careful to not appear to be trying to sell outside the mall. Its a rule I have to enforce. It just ensures that these threads dont become spam city for people trying to get buyers. So you cant solicit offers on your jeans here but the market place is fine.
Looking good, nice fit
the new balance haters gonna hate, but there is no haters on this forum
Phukette and Gpoop : look cool, nice fit too (diesel sneaks phukette ?)
Numa : that shoes I don't think they have their place with this diesel, too formal for this wash
jeanetic : i'm not fan of the black/beige/black, the pieces one by one are beautiful, I think you can make something better
leftvapor : nice outfit and color, but you look compressed in your shirt, btw, the stacking look good on your boots, there is not a big difference between 30 and 32, look better with more stacking, if you want less stacking, try another brand imo
Thanks phukette. They have a very nice bright color. This is my most comfortablepair of jeans. they are very soft and weigh almost nothing. They really are not so hotas in my other diesel.
Looking good guys ! Aramis those 885B's are stunningly bright .. nice!
Last night I wore my new (s/h off ebay) Thanaz 8QP & Diesel Western shirt. I did not roll up sleeves cos I put a short coat on, its freezing here in uk atm, horrible wet weather.
I also have a new pair of Thanaz 8YH, a cool shade of ultramarine. I will post fit pics when I get round to wearing them.
- › Thavar 0831E 12 minutes ago
- › Diesel Fall/Winter 2015 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › Authenticity on Louis Vuitton jeans 7 hours ago
- › Diesel vs Seven sizing 7 hours, 2 minutes ago
- › which brand is better 7 hours, 8 minutes ago
- › Opinion on fit of jeans 7 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › $15 Thrift True Religion Find...Authentic? 7 hours, 13 minutes ago
- › [help] Calvin Klein jeans Authenticity Check 7 hours, 15 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL: Dior Homme Denim Thread 7 hours, 20 minutes ago
- › Please authenticate this True Religion Jacket - Inner Label is... 7 hours, 50 minutes ago
- › Rock Revival Johanna Skinny S45 by Dr Denim
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by Jennise
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › Clip in hair extensions difference your looking
- › Kind a Trend Statement With Divers Type of...
- › Clip In Hair Education: Offers A Malleability...
- › Northwestward Carolina Human Hair Extensions
- › Brazilian Hair Extensions Not Modest to the...
- › Brazilian Hair Extensions for the Celebrities
- › The best way superb hair extensions
- › What Is Realistic Brazilian & Indian Hair...
- › Hair aid: great grade hair extensions
- › Get to know MICRO Knit HAIR EXTENSIONS.