or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › What Diesel are you wearing today?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Diesel are you wearing today? - Page 716

post #17876 of 28063

My Shioner 8PN and Thavar 880M have arrived. I keep trying to take photos but my housemate keeps walking in on me. I will try and do some over the weekend if he ever goes out.

post #17877 of 28063


Ok, wear more relaxed jeans, but there are lots of much more better looking and comfy sneakers... If you choose some better ones, it will be better ;-)

 

Btw. All jeams will stretch out with some wears; I would say the notice about the shrinkage is only for lenht / inseam and for first wash...

Quote:
Originally Posted by toulouz View Post

Cheers guys, not too sure about sizing down! my actual waist measures 35", might be a bit smaller in summer, lol. So to get into size 32" Nudies is quite tight doing them up, and they say shrinkage could be 3% on a wash. So if I bought some 30" do you think I'd be able to get in em?

Haha I like my non tounge Evisu sneakers .. just like wearing slippers. And I'm not a young man like u guys, I have grandchildren !! So be easy on me, lol



 

 

post #17878 of 28063
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanetic View Post

DSCN5030.JPG

 

tr t

vans

krooley ne bpx jogg jeans


 

Dude,krooley is not your fit.

 

post #17879 of 28063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian View Post


 

Dude,krooley is not your fit.

 



I agree, stick to the Thavar in my opinion!

post #17880 of 28063

Hi there

 

Thavar 8x2

 

IMG_1013.JPG

post #17881 of 28063

The krooley look awsome on him

imho

post #17882 of 28063

OK thanks for tips guys, I'll try some thin finns off eBay, if they dont fit or suit I can always relist them. What's in your opinion the coolest brands of sneakers? atm i've a few nike (air structure & 180's), new balance, evisu, fly & 1 pair of etienne ozeki

post #17883 of 28063
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanetic View Post

DSCN4937.JPG

 


Hey, you have arabic letters on your left hand tattoos? icon_wink.gif

 

post #17884 of 28063

krool.jpg

 

obey tee

krooley 880e

no name slip on shoes.

post #17885 of 28063

Well no Krooley is not my fit. I dont like the Krooley cut at all actually. I am a skinny jeans guy. Diesel only put jogg jeans out in one wash for skinny and they were boring(grey). So I just sized down for krooley. They work for me though. Thanks for the input.icon_cool.gif

 

Oh...and by the way. Welcome to Denimblog! I am Steven, the moderator. Let me know if you need anything or have any questions. 

post #17886 of 28063
Quote:
Originally Posted by toulouz View Post

OK thanks for tips guys, I'll try some thin finns off eBay, if they dont fit or suit I can always relist them. What's in your opinion the coolest brands of sneakers? atm i've a few nike (air structure & 180's), new balance, evisu, fly & 1 pair of etienne ozeki



If I were you I wouldnt go for thin finns. They are the other extreme of your average joe. They have skinny cuts that arent as skinny as thin finn that would be alot better for you(as a granddad and all).



Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh3 View Post

krool.jpg

 

obey tee

krooley 880e

no name slip on shoes.



Krooley fits you well. Welcome to denimblog

post #17887 of 28063

Today I was wearing my Shioner 8PN

 

I posted pix of the fit and of my Thavar 880M in this thread

 

http://www.denimblog.com/c/t/193122/my-new-thavar-880m-and-shioner-8pn-fit-pix

 

I wore my Shioner with a Diesel hoodie though. I will post pix of that tomorrow.

 

post #17888 of 28063
Quote:
Originally Posted by toulouz View Post

OK thanks for tips guys, I'll try some thin finns off eBay, if they dont fit or suit I can always relist them. What's in your opinion the coolest brands of sneakers? atm i've a few nike (air structure & 180's), new balance, evisu, fly & 1 pair of etienne ozeki



Common Projects sneakers are pretty nice if you don't mind spending a little money.

post #17889 of 28063

Cheers Jeanetic n Sideways .. now Common Projects are a totally new name to me to be checked out, your prolly right Jeanetic, I'll try going slim gradually .. and there aint no decent bargain thin finns on uk ebay atm anyway

post #17890 of 28063

ysl.jpg

 

just purchased my first pair of YSL's!!!  Rolling High Tops.

These are the Nappa leather, I wanted to hold out for the patent

but I couldn't pass these up (my size is VERY hard to find).

I'll post worn pics as soon as they get here (with Diesel jeans of course :)

post #17891 of 28063

GET IT TOGETHER DIESEL!!!

 

I'm either still a major noob or diesel really doesn't know how to size their denim.  I have here two pairs of Shioners.  The pair on the left is 27 x 32, on the right 26 x 30.  First of all they are the EXACT same length - yet are sized completely differently.  the waist on the 26 is WIDER than the waist on the 27.  I understand with different washes there can be slight variations... but this just seems a little ridiculous.  Anyone wanna educate me?  I'm hoping I'm not the only one on here who has experienced this.

 

8L6                                                              8AA

IMAG0218.jpg

post #17892 of 28063
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman View Post

ysl.jpg

 

just purchased my first pair of YSL's!!!  Rolling High Tops.

These are the Nappa leather, I wanted to hold out for the patent

but I couldn't pass these up (my size is VERY hard to find).

I'll post worn pics as soon as they get here (with Diesel jeans of course :)

 

 

Congrats man! Always wanted a pair of ysl's!
 

 

post #17893 of 28063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh3 View Post

krool.jpg

 

obey tee

krooley 880e

no name slip on shoes.



 



Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanetic View Post



If I were you I wouldnt go for thin finns. They are the other extreme of your average joe. They have skinny cuts that arent as skinny as thin finn that would be alot better for you(as a granddad and all).



Krooley fits you well. Welcome to denimblog


thank you jeanetic! yea krooley fits well for guys like me who has thick thighs.

 

post #17894 of 28063

HI , i will buy a jean larkee 73N et the belt Boomer-service , but i need idea for complete with shoes (sneakers...)

 

So i will wear

Capture d’écran 2012-01-07 à 21.33.51.pngWITHCapture d’écran 2012-01-07 à 21.34.11.png

 

 

And i want know what sneakers i should wear with that ..??

 

Capture d’écran 2012-01-08 à 11.27.44.png OR Capture d’écran 2012-01-08 à 11.29.28.png OR Capture d’écran 2012-01-08 à 11.28.48.png

 

 

Thx for your help ( i'm french so i speack english hum .... ^^not very well )

post #17895 of 28063

Hi addicts ;)

 

DBG Excess

 

IMG_1014.JPG

post #17896 of 28063
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman View Post

ysl.jpg

 

just purchased my first pair of YSL's!!!  Rolling High Tops.

These are the Nappa leather, I wanted to hold out for the patent

but I couldn't pass these up (my size is VERY hard to find).

I'll post worn pics as soon as they get here (with Diesel jeans of course :)

 

Oh boy, I'm jealous. Where did you buy these?
 

 

post #17897 of 28063
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman View Post

GET IT TOGETHER DIESEL!!!

 

I'm either still a major noob or diesel really doesn't know how to size their denim.  I have here two pairs of Shioners.  The pair on the left is 27 x 32, on the right 26 x 30.  First of all they are the EXACT same length - yet are sized completely differently.  the waist on the 26 is WIDER than the waist on the 27.  I understand with different washes there can be slight variations... but this just seems a little ridiculous.  Anyone wanna educate me?  I'm hoping I'm not the only one on here who has experienced this.

 

8L6                                                              8AA

IMAG0218.jpg


8AA wash runs large in every cut and standard concensus is size down one from your "standard" diesel size... So I guess you are size 27 in Diesels... ;-)

 

post #17898 of 28063

As I was modelling the Diesel jeans I was taking photos of for ebay I came across my old Safado 71R and thought I love these and decided to wear them!

 

P1080012.JPGP1080010.JPG

post #17899 of 28063

?

post #17900 of 28063

Hi

I need your help for choice...

I will wear :

 

==>Larkee 73NCapture d’écran 2012-01-07 à 21.33.51.png WITH    belt boomer-service      Capture d’écran 2012-01-07 à 21.34.11.png

 

And i need your help for choice shoes (sneakers)

 

Capture d’écran 2012-01-08 à 11.28.48.pngCapture d’écran 2012-01-08 à 11.29.28.pngCapture d’écran 2012-01-08 à 11.27.44.png ????black , bleu , orange ?(i m french so i speack english not very well .)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › What Diesel are you wearing today?