or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › What Diesel are you wearing today?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Diesel are you wearing today? - Page 710

post #17726 of 28061
Musicman, cool jeans. They suit you.
post #17727 of 28061
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levislad View Post

You really rock the Thavar!

 

Do you wear a belt with them? Can I see how they fit round the waist?



 



Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj Hardia View Post

Love the whole outfit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phukette View Post

I always thought those 880Gs looked great on you man. Like the shirt too!

Hey thanks

 

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levislad View Post

Thavar 8W7-Stretch

 

PC212120.JPGPC212121.JPGPC212122.JPG



Thavar is even better than viker on you



Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieseljeans View Post

My DIESEL Zathan 880F ! 

 

IMG_040999.jpg

I like this wash. I prefer skinny but still a good wash
 

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by Cisla View Post

waywt34.jpg

 

Can't wear diesel faded jeans for the moment, I prefer to stay in black/ grey / brown for this winter

love this look

 

post #17728 of 28061

Dont tread on me tshirt

Safado 880w

Steve Madden 

DSCN4930.JPG

post #17729 of 28061

Zatiny 8J4 and Diesel Hoodie

 

PC212139.JPGPC212142.JPG

post #17730 of 28061

Jeanetic - baby looking on probably thinking what is my daddy doing? Cool jeans man!

 

post #17731 of 28061

071.gifMy jeans came in today! Thavar 886B Fit pics on the way!071.gif

post #17732 of 28061

Wouldn't have one post in one thread been enough?:D:D

post #17733 of 28061
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentless View Post

Wouldn't have one post in one thread been enough?:D:D



Haha, well I figure there are lots of people following my SS12 order here haha. icon_redface.gif


 

post #17734 of 28061

Ha, yeah my son probably thinks his dad is pretty weird 

post #17735 of 28061

You have a very "alternative" style cisla.

Kinda interesting.

post #17736 of 28061

It's not my thing but at the same time I love it. I can really appreciate it. It's just not "me" if you know what I mean.

It's a bit avant garde and I like the way you play with structure and proportions.

post #17737 of 28061

I understand, "avant garde" is a french word so I understand icon_wink.gif I like to wear my diesel jeans with a white tee and low converse too, but I think it's always interresting to show something different in a WAYWT

post #17738 of 28061

IMG_8827.jpg

IMG_8830.jpg

 

After all the hype and build up I figured I had to spruce it up a bit. Plus my place is a mess haha icon_redface.gif

 

So here they are finally ^_^ My Thavar 886B fit pics. Also appreciate my Diesel Black Gold kicks. rolleyes.gif

 

Tell me what you guys think cheer.gif

post #17739 of 28061

haha.... good idea... i should to that to hide my mess too:D 

 

thavar looks awesome with the B&G shoes. If you're lucky with your choice, well done:) Make sure to buy the 887D next week:D

post #17740 of 28061
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentless View Post

haha.... good idea... i should to that to hide my mess too:D 

 

thavar looks awesome with the B&G shoes. If you're lucky with your choice, well done:) Make sure to buy the 887D next week:D



Thank you :) and we'll see. There's a bitter sweet feeling now that I found a place to spend my money and and a place brag about it! Hahahasmile4.gif

 

post #17741 of 28061
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cisla View Post

This is not what I'm wearing today, but some pics of my different styles

 

I work in a warehouse so I can't wear my favorite clothes

 

Here are pictures of my different looks since 2009, this is pics that I posted on french fashion forums, now I just take pics for the diesel jeans 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

Cisla, I love your outfits. Your style is something i would like to shoot for whenever I finally graduate and make more money. At the moment I am in school so my job is not great and my hours are limited. Once I am in a career I am going to look back at these pics and take some pointers from you. Very nice
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cisla View Post

I understand, "avant garde" is a french word so I understand icon_wink.gif I like to wear my diesel jeans with a white tee and low converse too, but I think it's always interresting to show something different in a WAYWT



 

I love the "something different". Keep it coming
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by braveheart67 View Post



Thank you :) and we'll see. There's a bitter sweet feeling now that I found a place to spend my money and and a place brag about it! Hahahasmile4.gif

 


Yeah I knwo what you mean

 

post #17742 of 28061

viker 8QQ

G-Star Midnight Presque Shirt

Diesel T

Next Biker Jacket

viker 8QQ a1.JPGviker 8QQ a2.JPGviker 8QQ a3.JPG

I got the vikers taken in at the calf coz they were like bootcuts. I think theyre better now.

post #17743 of 28061
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phukette View Post

viker 8QQ

G-Star Midnight Presque Shirt

Diesel T

Next Biker Jacket

 

I got the vikers taken in at the calf coz they were like bootcuts. I think theyre better now.


I love the mix of g-star and diesel. Viker looks good also. icon_smile.gif
 

 

post #17744 of 28061

thanks man, I'm new to d-blog so wasn't sure about the etiquette.  will post some diesels next time :)

post #17745 of 28061

thanks Phukette, these are my first Nudies - and first break away from Diesels so I wasn't sure about the fit/look.  

post #17746 of 28061

Express sweater

Thavar 8NE

Clarks boots-- let me know what you think about the boots!!

 

 

IMG_3471.jpgIMG_1555.jpg

post #17747 of 28061
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman View Post

thanks man, I'm new to d-blog so wasn't sure about the etiquette.  will post some diesels next time :)



Welcome welcome.gif

 

post #17748 of 28061

The forums becomes more active !

 

Gpoop : You're brown clarks look good with the blue of 8NE icon_wink.gif

post #17749 of 28061
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cisla View Post

 

 

Gpoop : You're brown clarks look good with the blue of 8NE icon_wink.gif



THANK YOU!! I love them! Can't wait to wear them with Thanaz 73J! :)

post #17750 of 28061
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gpoop View Post



THANK YOU!! I love them! Can't wait to wear them with Thanaz 73J! :)

Yea they look great.

Woot ^_^ more fit pics 653.gif

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › What Diesel are you wearing today?