or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel › What Diesel are you wearing today?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Diesel are you wearing today? - Page 697

post #17401 of 29087

@itsinmyjeans: :D you def. RULE!!! this is waay to awesome:)

post #17402 of 29087

Viker 8MZ where the jeans for today, but unfortunatly I never got round to taking any photo's. icon_sad.gif

post #17403 of 29087

13092011037.jpg

13092011034.jpg    

13092011035.jpg

 

first post :)

Zatiny 8ql   31x32 

 

 


Edited by Cris24 - 9/15/11 at 12:02am
post #17404 of 29087
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsinmyjeans View Post

 

as for me:

RVCA T

Safado 8U9(my $15 pair of jeans)

Steve Madden

DSCN4277.JPGDSCN4276.JPG

 

 

 


I am loving the Safado. Best cut I've seen on you!

 

post #17405 of 29087

zatiny 80n outfit i wore sat night going out. when i first got this pair i was a little disappointed in my particular pair, but now im actually glad the details are more subtle then ive seen on other pairs.  on some pairs the honeycombing on the back of the knee is just way too much for my taste.

 

002.JPG

001.JPG

post #17406 of 29087

we must have similiar taste as i know u have 8y0 too! i was going to get 80n in viker, but i have 8zt in viker and it 80n just seemed to close to that pair for my taste. so zatiny it is. i love the feel of this fabric. this is the perfect denim to me. nice and thick but not too thick and it's not soft but also not to rigid. i didnt find 80n to fit to big. in fact in comparison to my 30x32 in 74f i think it fits a little tighter. it's stretched a bit since i got it and is just perfect now :) as far as liking anything from this season. sad to say anything that i DO like is NOT in a cut that i'd wear. another killer for me is after getting 8y0 ive decided i wont be getting anything w/ more than 1% stretch to it. 8sv is fine but 8y0 i just dont really care for the material it is flimsy feeling and almost has a feminine quality to it that i just really have an aversion to.  spring/summer 2012 will be here in what...another 2 months? i will prob be holding out til then til i get another pair of diesels. as far as 84f i tried those on in koolter and the wash looks really nice but it's too thin and stretchy. i was about to get it, but after feeling the fabric i realized it'd bug me each time i wore it if i got them.
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phukette View Post

I got the viker 880N. Did you find that it was a bit bigger than usual? I should've maybe sized down one. Did you not like anything from this season? I've really enjoyed this season with the 881Z, 882B and 8QQ were very nice indeed. The new braddom cut was ok but I found the leg opening a bit tight compared to the thigh. But I did size down one on the 884F (which is stretch) and it actually surprised me at how nice it turned out. That's my two cents!!


 

post #17407 of 29087
Quote:
Originally Posted by freeradical82 View Post

zatiny 80n outfit i wore sat night going out. when i first got this pair i was a little disappointed in my particular pair, but now im actually glad the details are more subtle then ive seen on other pairs.  on some pairs the honeycombing on the back of the knee is just way too much for my taste.

 

002.JPG

001.JPG


Great look, really classy. That is a great wash, I see the similarities to 8zt but it's still different enough to justify owning both icon_smile.gif
post #17408 of 29087
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaddeng View Post





Yea, it is very roomy in the waist and calfs. Ive been trying to swap it with 29/32 but not so much. If anyone wants to swap please let me know.

 



The denim jacket and thavar looks good on you mate. I like how well the jacket fits clap2.gif, I have been looking for a denim jacket myself but its just too expensive.

hows thavar feels compared to thanaz? 



Thanks mate. yea thanaz 8ww is one of my favourite washes along with 8sv and 72l.

 

You bought the jeans with $15? if so really a good catch mate. I missed thavar 8xe from ebay by a few seconds it was sold for only 60 GBP. BTW safado looks great on you but IMO you also would look great with skinny jeans like thanaz and thavar? 

 

You are a hell good father hahaha
 

 



 

 

Yeah I originally paid $145 with Tobi.com(over the phone cause my card didnt work online) and the girl charged me $145 instead of $130. When I pointed out the discrepancy she apologized said the refund would be issued immediately for the difference. So instead of refunding me $15 she accidentally refunded me $130. So I got the jeans for $15 from Tobi.com

 

Oh about the Thavar and Thanaz....Skinny jeans make up a good part of my collection. You just came on a day I wasnt wearing them. I also love Darron. That is my favorite cut. It is slim tapered. It is like safado in the thighs and Thavar in the calf to ankle. They make up a good part of my collection as well.

 

Lacoste T

Darron-A GPW

Frye manny loafers

DSCN4285.JPGDSCN4283.JPG
 

 

post #17409 of 29087

13092011034.jpg

13092011037.jpg

13092011035.jpg

 

Zatini 8ql

post #17410 of 29087
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsinmyjeans View Post



Yeah I originally paid $145 with Tobi.com(over the phone cause my card didnt work online) and the girl charged me $145 instead of $130. When I pointed out the discrepancy she apologized said the refund would be issued immediately for the difference. So instead of refunding me $15 she accidentally refunded me $130. So I got the jeans for $15 from Tobi.com

 

Oh about the Thavar and Thanaz....Skinny jeans make up a good part of my collection. You just came on a day I wasnt wearing them. I also love Darron. That is my favorite cut. It is slim tapered. It is like safado in the thighs and Thavar in the calf to ankle. They make up a good part of my collection as well.

 

Lacoste T

Darron-A GPW

Frye manny loafers

DSCN4285.JPGDSCN4283.JPG
 

 


Oh I see. yea I also used to collect darron then once I tried thanaz I started a new collection since then.

 

That chino trouser really is looking good. It goes well with the shoes.

 

post #17411 of 29087

I haven't stopped wearing my Tepphar Turbodenims yet. I haven't done any other photos because I don't think they have changed at all. Are they supposed to just fade or do they fade when you wash them?

 

According to what is printed inside on the pockets, washing slows down the fading process. Surely that should speed it up?

post #17412 of 29087
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levislad View Post

I haven't stopped wearing my Tepphar Turbodenims yet. I haven't done any other photos because I don't think they have changed at all. Are they supposed to just fade or do they fade when you wash them?

 

According to what is printed inside on the pockets, washing slows down the fading process. Surely that should speed it up?



Hold your horses there! They will fade eventually. They certainly arent going to fade as fast as Diesel tells you they are going to fade. I wore mine everyday straight for almost 2 months and mine have whiskered nicely and honeycombed nicely as well. They certainly arent going to look as Diesel says they will though. You would have to go mud wrestling, mountain biking, and kickball playing in them everyday to achieve that. Dont wash them until you absolutely have to. The longer you wait, the better. Washing them will fade out some dye but if you wait you will get better contrasting. Anyways Diesel is full of it when they say washing it slows the process down. Just ask Cander49. He'll tell you. He has washed his plenty and they faded just as well.

 

Anyways speaking of turbos, I brought my Koolters to the tailor to get them fitted more like a skinny and less like slim tapered. They once fitted well but not tight enough. They are now brought in at the legs to where they fit like a Thavar would. Here are the pics of the fit:

DSCN4288.JPGDSCN4289.JPG

post #17413 of 29087

Diesel 8pr

123123.jpg

post #17414 of 29087

Diesel 8PR

 

123123.jpg

post #17415 of 29087

I guess you lot at are not fans of white jeans but I couldn't decide which white jeans to wear with my black shirt.

 

Safado 41L

P9151893.JPGP9151894.JPGP9151892.JPG

 

or my Keever 8AC Stretch

 

P9151897.JPGP9151898.JPGP9151896.JPG

 

I went with the Safado in the end.

post #17416 of 29087

I'd say wear a dark indigo colored jeans or even dark grey would look good. White on men just doesnt go well. Besides its after labor day!

post #17417 of 29087
Omg! Bahahaha! I'm sorry but the white pants and black shirt make you look like a coke dealer going out for a night on the town in 1980's Miami. This is hilarious! Please wear some dark blue jeans next time or buy a white sport coat and do the leisure suit thing.
post #17418 of 29087

Those jeans are too pale and aneamic for me! Lol!

 

post #17419 of 29087

Just got these Zatiny 8IW from eBay. The tshirt is a lounge about the house one so no critism there please! ;-)

 

Bargain though, found £20 in the pocket too, I don't think the seller realised that!

 

P9161899.JPGP9161900.JPGP9161901.JPG

post #17420 of 29087
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin4May View Post

Those jeans are too pale and aneamic for me! Lol!

 

What??? No french connection website attached?
 

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by Levislad View Post

Just got these Zatiny 8IW from eBay. The tshirt is a lounge about the house one so no critism there please! ;-)

 

Bargain though, found £20 in the pocket too, I don't think the seller realised that!

 

P9161899.JPGP9161900.JPGP9161901.JPG


Dude they look great. Awesome wash. Also, why would we criticize the super dry japan t shirt? It looks great with those jeans.

 

post #17421 of 29087

IMG_1567.JPG

New H&M cardigan, Fred Perry shirt, Tepphar 8y9 turbo denim (worn 10 times so far)

post #17422 of 29087

Banana Republic sweater jacket

Forty Seven brand Mets T

Diesel BG jeans

PF Flyers Albin sneakers

 

 

IMG_4737.jpgIMG_9804.jpg

post #17423 of 29087

^looking good you two.

 

yesterday: Burberry Brit T, Koolter 8y9 turbos, TR shoes

DSCN4291.JPGDSCN4290.JPG

 

 

Today: Lacoste T, Thavar 8x2, Florsheim loafers

DSCN4314.JPGDSCN4313.JPG

 

 

And I couldnt resist buying my boy another baby diesel outfit:

DSCN4311.JPG

post #17424 of 29087

^^^ nice outfits. I freakin love Burberry!!

post #17425 of 29087

Thanks

 

WESC T

Krooley NE BPX joggs

Vans

DSCN4315.JPG

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel › What Diesel are you wearing today?