Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- brandDieseltagged by System, 6/2/10
- itemDiesel Slim Straight Leg in 8I3 Safadotagged by System, 8/26/10
- itemDiesel Zathan Jeans in Dark Indigo Stretchtagged by System, 8/26/10
- itemDiesel Zatiny Jeans in Basic Denim with Flat Finishingtagged by System, 8/26/10
- topicPopular Poststagged by System, 6/4/10
- topicThreads With Lots Of Picturestagged by System, 6/7/10
- topicWAYWTtagged by System, 6/2/10
Related Forum Threads
- WAYWT What are you wearing today? Last post on 10/24/14 at 6:20am in Chat
- Diesel Spring/Summer 2012 Last post on 1/12/14 at 8:56am in Diesel Jeans
- What Diesel jeans are best fit for small guy?!?! Last post on 11/10/11 at 1:28am in Diesel Jeans
- Do my Darron 88z's fit right? w/pics - please post your pics;) Last post on 8/25/10 at 1:58pm in Diesel Jeans
- Krooley 8YM *Pics* Last post on 11/17/09 at 8:00am in Diesel Jeans
Everything You Need To Know About Diesel The Brand
Last edited: 9/22/11
Related Blog Posts
New Denim Watches by Diesel
Published on 4/8/15 by Denim Blog
David Hasselholf in Diesel Jeans
Published on 9/25/14 by Denim Blog
Denim Review: Diesel Tepphar 0831D
Published on 8/30/14 by Denim Blog
Luke Bryan in Diesel Jeans
Published on 8/19/14 by Denim Blog
Diesel Black Gold SS15 Menswear Show
Published on 6/27/14 by Denim Blog
These jeans are one of the most comfortable jeans i have ever worn, this is coming from a guy who finds it hard to find great fitting jeans in the mens department. I have had them for a little...
My friend owns them- they are very stylish. But worm.
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
What Diesel are you wearing today? - Page 681
post #17001 of 29035
7/11/11 at 7:59pm
post #17002 of 29035
7/11/11 at 10:30pm
post #17003 of 29035
7/12/11 at 2:15am
post #17004 of 29035
7/12/11 at 5:19am
post #17005 of 29035
7/13/11 at 9:52am
post #17006 of 29035
7/13/11 at 9:53am
post #17007 of 29035
7/13/11 at 11:03am
post #17008 of 29035
7/13/11 at 4:39pm
post #17009 of 29035
7/14/11 at 12:56pm
post #17010 of 29035
7/16/11 at 12:14am
post #17011 of 29035
7/17/11 at 1:25am
post #17012 of 29035
7/18/11 at 9:15pm
post #17013 of 29035
7/18/11 at 9:31pm
post #17014 of 29035
7/18/11 at 9:34pm
post #17015 of 29035
7/19/11 at 10:40am
Thanks! I appreciate your opinion because I really like your style. Trust me I was on the fence about it as well but marked down from $280 to $140 I couldn't pass it up. I love the jacket I just didn't know what pants to wear it with and my 8zt's are pretty washed out so they work well with it. I'm gonna try it with my Zathan 71j's too, I think it will look good with those as well. I really want to get a pair of khaki colored diesels like your Darron A's I think something like that would be the best match.
post #17016 of 29035
7/19/11 at 11:09am
post #17017 of 29035
7/19/11 at 11:33am
Actually, it's funny you say that because they are by far my best fitting pair of zathans, the rise is perfect, it hugs the crotch, butt, and upper thighs perfect and has the perfect amount of length and flare for me. The only issues I have with them is they are so think and don't hold dye well. The wash when brand new was SICK! The blue grey look was so vivid and cool, I've had them for a little over a year now and washed them maybe 5 times in cold water, inside out, gentle cycle, and hung to dry and they still managed to loose all the character of the original wash they look like a cometely different pair of jeans now. I want to get another pair hopefully from the same lab and NEVER wash them.
post #17018 of 29035
7/19/11 at 11:35am
post #17019 of 29035
7/19/11 at 12:37pm
post #17020 of 29035
7/19/11 at 5:46pm
post #17021 of 29035
7/19/11 at 6:09pm
post #17022 of 29035
7/19/11 at 6:28pm
post #17023 of 29035
7/19/11 at 6:43pm
post #17024 of 29035
7/19/11 at 7:02pm
post #17025 of 29035
7/19/11 at 8:21pm
Love the shirt and boots... The true religions are a nice wash but they just fit too baggy for my taste, they don't look bad on you though.
Currently, there are 282 Active Users (6 Members and 276 Guests)
- › Diesel Fall/Winter 2015 57 minutes ago
- › Diesel Spring/Summer 2016 3 hours, 18 minutes ago
- › Marc by Marc Jacobs Black Classic Q Huge Hillier Silver Hardware... 3 hours, 33 minutes ago
- › please vote your favorite cut on tapered/carrot 4 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW / PICS] THAVAR 843S 7 hours, 31 minutes ago
- › BNWT Diesel Jeans Thavar 821t W32 L32 FREE SHIP 9 hours, 52 minutes ago
- › Allsaints appreciation thread 11 hours, 14 minutes ago
- › Please help! Does anyone know what kind of jeans these are?! 1 day, 5 hours ago
- › [REVIEW / PICS] TEPPHAR 839B 1 day, 6 hours ago
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 1 day, 21 hours ago
- › Rock Revival Johanna Skinny S45 by Dr Denim
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by Jennise
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › Innovative Professional medical Discovery...
- › Wild hair Straighteners For that Glistening...
- › Z Fighters Game, I Love It Very Much
- › Come to Pirates Age Game World- One Piece Online
- › Malayan Twine Hair - Things to Acquire...
- › Beat the Heat in Style: Style Advice for Men...
- › JoyBit Games: chaos fighters is alive
- › Many reviews after playing chaos game online
- › Summer Essentials: 8 Wardrobe Must-haves This...
- › The benefits of using virgin hair extensions