or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Good Finds on YOOX - Page 87

post #2151 of 2201

am i missing something here? how can jeans be made out of paper???

 

http://www.yoox.com/us/42339270XL/item?dept=men#sts=sr_men80&cod10=42339270XL&sizeId=

post #2152 of 2201
Quote:
Originally Posted by freeradical82 View Post
 

am i missing something here? how can jeans be made out of paper???

 

http://www.yoox.com/us/42339270XL/item?dept=men#sts=sr_men80&cod10=42339270XL&sizeId=

I'm not sure. But clothes can be made from bamboo so it's probably a similar thing.

post #2153 of 2201
post #2154 of 2201

very strange. guess it wasnt too popular as they dont make anymore washes with that fabric.

post #2155 of 2201
post #2156 of 2201

Sometimes there is a denim god...

Hunted this Superbia for a long time... http://www.yoox.com/de/42341547JM/item?dept=&utm_campaign=affiliazione_us&utm_content=10&utm_medium=affiliazione&utm_source=linkshare_us&tp=11333

Since i usually wear 34 and everybody said you should size up on this one... i looked for 36... And suddenly on friday, yoox had it...only once...only in 36 :D

 

Lets see if it fits well ...can't wait.:) My first Diesel B&G

post #2157 of 2201

Thavar 888P http://www.yoox.com/us/42356971EN/item?dept=men#sts=sr_men80&cod10=42356971EN&sizeId=8

Thavar 8X2 http://www.yoox.com/us/42356805UI/item?dept=men#sts=sr_men80&cod10=42356805UI&sizeId=

 

Sizes are very limited, but they may work for someone out there. There's also the SUMMERNOW code for 10% off.

post #2158 of 2201

that's so funny. i got 8x2 off yoox like two years ago for only $80 now they're $180.

post #2159 of 2201
Quote:
Originally Posted by freeradical82 View Post
 

that's so funny. i got 8x2 off yoox like two years ago for only $80 now they're $180.

80$??, it's very very very cheap :)), the best deal ever. 

post #2160 of 2201

ive gotten jeans for less believe it or not. only reason i got them was cause they were so cheap. at the time i did not wear thavar.  also for those who are interested 8y0 is also posted.  one of the first D.N.A. jeans and one of my fav washes!

 

http://www.yoox.com/us/42356791WE/item?dept=men#sts=sr_men80&cod10=42356791WE&sizeId=

post #2161 of 2201
post #2162 of 2201
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanmiguel80 View Post

Thavar 8X2, W29/L32, W30/L32

http://mobile.yoox.com/uk/42357040BI/item?dept=denimmen#sts=SearchResult&cod10=42357040BI

Nice...it`s a mystery to me how yoox manages to gather washes from 3-4 years ago 8)

post #2163 of 2201

If anyone sees any of the following jeans in size W30 L32, please let me know as soon as possible! I will be very thankful!

 

Thavar 888P

Thavar 8x2

Thavar 886B

Thavar 884S

post #2164 of 2201

Hey @straychev there is a pair of Thavar 888P on amazon.com size 30 x 32 for $250 you better hurry up before it gets sold.

Here is the link.

http://www.amazon.com/Diesel-Mens-Thavar-Skinny-0888P/dp/B00860JKA2/ref=pd_rhf_dp_s_sp_13_?ie=UTF8&refRID=18YE0E2ZYGCRT1GT8YZ1


Edited by denim addict - 6/23/14 at 10:57pm
post #2165 of 2201
Quote:
Originally Posted by denim addict View Post
 

Hey @straychev there is a pair of Thavar 888P on amazon.com size 30 x 32 for $250 you better hurry up before it gets sold.

Here is the link.

http://www.amazon.com/Diesel-Mens-Thavar-Skinny-0888P/dp/B00860JKA2/ref=pd_rhf_dp_s_sp_13_?ie=UTF8&refRID=18YE0E2ZYGCRT1GT8YZ1

Thank you!

Although I have a feeling that the seller of these on Amazon and these here on eBay( http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=171354526932 ) is the same person.
I actually contacted him and he said that he has them in stock. But thank you big time!


Edited by straychev - 6/24/14 at 1:22am
post #2166 of 2201
Quote:
Originally Posted by straychev View Post
 

Thank you!

Although I have a feeling that the seller of these on Amazon and these here on eBay( http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=171354526932 ) is the same person.
I actually contacted him and he said that he has them in stock. But thank you big time!

you are correct. I think its the same person.

post #2167 of 2201
Quote:
Originally Posted by denim addict View Post
 

you are correct. I think its the same person.

anyway, same or not. At least if it doesn't workout on eBay i will buy them off of Amazon. Im really thankful!!!

I never knew I was gonna get them in my actual size. I was starting to lose hope.

post #2168 of 2201
Quote:
Originally Posted by straychev View Post
 

If anyone sees any of the following jeans in size W30 L32, please let me know as soon as possible! I will be very thankful!

 

Thavar 888P

Thavar 8x2

Thavar 886B

Thavar 884S

Well, there is a 30/32 8X2 on Yoox right now. It's the only pair available

http://www.yoox.com/us/42357040BI/item?dept=men#sts=sr_men80&cod10=42357040BI&sizeId=4

post #2169 of 2201
Quote:
Originally Posted by fixindan View Post
 

Well, there is a 30/32 8X2 on Yoox right now. It's the only pair available

http://www.yoox.com/us/42357040BI/item?dept=men#sts=sr_men80&cod10=42357040BI&sizeId=4

Oh my! Yes! It is my size but for some reason it costs 143,50 euro with the shipping + cash on delivery.

Which is kind of too much to me. What do you guys think?
Is it worth it for a Spring Summer 2011 model?

post #2170 of 2201
Don't you have the instant bank transfer option? Should be free of additional charges.
With the current free shipping promotion, it would cost 125 €. Anyway, I think you can't go wrong with 8X2, just be sure to make a thoughtful decision about the purchase.
post #2171 of 2201

i personally think that a highly desired wash like 8x2 is only going to get harder to find new as time goes on.  i would snag it while i can. after all it's still under retail price.

post #2172 of 2201

Im from the Netherlands and the YOOX site in Dutch has 13 euro Standard shipping.

We also don't use Visa or MasterCard that much, and me being a student I have a student bank account which has Maestro PIN card so it is almost impossible to shop online(only a few places like Zalando, ASOS and etc. because of the iDEAL system they have)

Anyway. 
I need to pay 13 euro shipping + 5,50 cash on delivery because I can't shop with my bank card :D

I will think about it. Im going to the casino tonight, so If I win some money I might invest it in the Thavar 8x2 if it is here waiting for me in my size.

Wish me luck guys

post #2173 of 2201
Quote:
Originally Posted by straychev View Post

 Im going to the casino tonight, so If I win some money I might invest it in the Thavar 8x2 if it is here waiting for me in my size.

Wish me luck guys

 

Good luck man.

post #2174 of 2201
Good luck, and post some ootd pics if you're sporting black tie or something like that. icon_wink.gif
post #2175 of 2201
Quote:
Originally Posted by straychev View Post
 

Im from the Netherlands and the YOOX site in Dutch has 13 euro Standard shipping.

We also don't use Visa or MasterCard that much, and me being a student I have a student bank account which has Maestro PIN card so it is almost impossible to shop online(only a few places like Zalando, ASOS and etc. because of the iDEAL system they have)

Anyway. 
I need to pay 13 euro shipping + 5,50 cash on delivery because I can't shop with my bank card :D

I will think about it. Im going to the casino tonight, so If I win some money I might invest it in the Thavar 8x2 if it is here waiting for me in my size.

Wish me luck guys

Yeah, I get what you're saying. I started digging Diesel when I was in college. They did retailed for a lot less back in the day, but that was still much more than the Levi's that I was accustomed to. Anyway, through the years I bought several Diesel jeans because they were cheap only to selling them later because they were unmemorable. Nowadays I only buy what I intend to keep even if that means paying full retail, and the ones you've listed are certainly what I would consider keepers. However the last thing you want to do on a budget is buy, wear, then sell because no matter how awesome and rare the pair you're selling is, you're unlikely to get 50% of what you paid for it. So invest in a pair that you think you would want to wear for 5-10 years, and then wear it for 5-10 years. Having said that you want to make sure your size for 8X2 is 30/32. I sized down for 8X2 and 886B from my 888P size. Ask around if you're unsure about size.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans