or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Womens Designer Jeans › True Religion Jeans › True Religion Jeans Authenticity check SuperPost
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

True Religion Jeans Authenticity check SuperPost - Page 4

post #76 of 2611
First one isn't working for me.

All the rest are fake.
post #77 of 2611
can anyone tell me from this pic if this jeans is real or fake?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1
post #78 of 2611
@ sambilolo - All are fake!

@ nobo - Fake!
post #79 of 2611
thanks, can you please tell me your evidences for the fake jeans?
post #80 of 2611
The denim quality looks horrible, the wash is all streaky. The stitching is wrong and lopsided. The distressing is wrong, fakey hangtag, the back waist tag looks bad even from far away. Sorry.
post #81 of 2611
All fake?!! I was convinced that atleast one had to be real!
Wow I'm really not good at this hahah.
Thanks so much for your help though everybody!!
post #82 of 2611

fake ?

can someone tell me if this is real or fake ?
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1

Jomi
post #83 of 2611
Quote:
Originally Posted by jomanda View Post
can someone tell me if this is real or fake ?
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1

Jomi
Hi Jomi, those are real.
post #84 of 2611
These...





post #85 of 2611
Glitterati: bad fakes
post #86 of 2611
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyn106 View Post
Glitterati: bad fakes
Thanks so much I got some Joey T from Nordstrom an love them
But Im still cant tell as good as you thank You
What is the dead give away with those so I can know what to look for in the destroyed ones?
post #87 of 2611
A dead giveaway for fake men's jeans is when the seat says anything other than 33. If it does (and I think the pair above says 31), then they're fake. Also, the wash and destroyed parts are very off. The coin pocket has no curve, and the horseshoe stitching is too thin. The hangtag looks crispy, etc. HTH!
post #88 of 2611
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1


Are these fake? Why are they going so cheap?
post #89 of 2611
The back rainbow horseshoes look whack and the angle of the pics tells me they are trying to mask the telltale signs...

But, I would request some better pics, like something that would show the detail of the back pockets a little better. They could be real...
post #90 of 2611
post #91 of 2611
Quote:
Originally Posted by sambilolo View Post
Those are real
post #92 of 2611
Finally!!! Thank's so much!
post #93 of 2611

Got to know asap

Due to some issues I need to know if these are real or not. I think I know but I need someone else's opinion. I thank you all for any help given. I figured the honestforum would know best.


post #94 of 2611
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinskitty View Post
Due to some issues I need to know if these are real or not. I think I know but I need someone else's opinion. I thank you all for any help given. I figured the honestforum would know best.


Ooh very fake. Hope you can resolve your issues with the jeans!
post #95 of 2611
Yep, fake.
post #96 of 2611
lol.... TR newbie here.. how do these look











post #97 of 2611
^ Faaaake
post #98 of 2611
as helllllll huh? what a fool lol o well
post #99 of 2611
OK, this is my first time asking about this...Are these real? The coin pocket doesn't look curved enough, but I don't know if it's just the angle...she "said" that she originally got them from dailydenim. I know that dailydenim is reputable, but don't know if this seller is just dropping her name...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...:grin:BS:US:11
Thanks!
post #100 of 2611
Quote:
Originally Posted by annierh View Post
OK, this is my first time asking about this...Are these real? The coin pocket doesn't look curved enough, but I don't know if it's just the angle...she "said" that she originally got them from dailydenim. I know that dailydenim is reputable, but don't know if this seller is just dropping her name...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...:grin:BS:US:11
Thanks!
The coin pocket doesn't look curved enough to me either, but I'm new at this so wait for others. Also, I checked her feedback and dailydenim hasn't left her any feedback. So either she is just name dropping or dailydenim didn't leave her any feedback after the transaction. She also hasn't left any feedback for dailydenim.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: True Religion Jeans
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Womens Designer Jeans › True Religion Jeans › True Religion Jeans Authenticity check SuperPost