or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Womens Designer Jeans › True Religion Jeans › True Religion Jeans Authenticity check SuperPost
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

True Religion Jeans Authenticity check SuperPost - Page 11

post #251 of 2623
They look good to me!
post #252 of 2623
Are these True Religions Real?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Thank You
post #253 of 2623
Quote:
Originally Posted by willworkforjeans View Post
Are these True Religions Real?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Thank You
No.
post #254 of 2623
Hey guys,

New to HF and I need to know if these are real or not.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-True-Religio...QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks ahead of time!

-Chris
post #255 of 2623
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris06 View Post
Hey guys,

New to HF and I need to know if these are real or not.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-True-Religio...QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks ahead of time!

-Chris
Real!
post #256 of 2623
Quote:
Originally Posted by sevensplease View Post
how about these? <2 hrs left!

http://www.auctiva.com/hostedimages/...0,0,0&format=0

thanks!
Missed your post, sorry. They were real, imo
post #257 of 2623
real?...















thx!
post #258 of 2623
this one too... thx!







post #259 of 2623
haha, this one too... srry... thx!













post #260 of 2623
1. Real
2. Fake
3. Real
post #261 of 2623
real?.. thx!









srry for the crapy pics...
post #262 of 2623
^ Those are real
post #263 of 2623






I'm a little paranoid. They look good to me but I'd like some more opionions. Real? Thanks!
post #264 of 2623
hi! i really want some yellow rainbows, r these ones real??

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

what do u guys think, saddleback or slv? slv i can get from leesamarie on ebay orr the saddleback from that listing ^
thankss!
post #265 of 2623
Quote:
Originally Posted by valerien21 View Post






I'm a little paranoid. They look good to me but I'd like some more opionions. Real? Thanks!
Real..
post #266 of 2623
Quote:
Originally Posted by banana025 View Post
hi! i really want some yellow rainbows, r these ones real??

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

what do u guys think, saddleback or slv? slv i can get from leesamarie on ebay orr the saddleback from that listing ^
thankss!
Real. I like Saddleback more.
post #267 of 2623
Okay- just saw this thread was here. I don't do well with anything other than R&R really, so please help me quickly!!

http://www.auctiva.com/hostedimages/...s=0,0&format=0
http://www.auctiva.com/hostedimages/...s=0,0&format=0
post #268 of 2623
Thanks Cyn!
post #269 of 2623
Quote:
Originally Posted by constantine03 View Post
Okay- just saw this thread was here. I don't do well with anything other than R&R really, so please help me quickly!!

http://www.auctiva.com/hostedimages/...s=0,0&format=0
http://www.auctiva.com/hostedimages/...s=0,0&format=0
Fakes.
post #270 of 2623
post #271 of 2623
both pairs are real
post #272 of 2623
post #273 of 2623
If we are talking about the jeans in the top right photo, those are fake.
post #274 of 2623
post #275 of 2623

true religion joey

need some help determining if these tr joey are real/fake. thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...:grin:BS:US:11
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: True Religion Jeans
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Womens Designer Jeans › True Religion Jeans › True Religion Jeans Authenticity check SuperPost