or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel › Official Authenticity Superthread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Authenticity Superthread - Page 399

post #9951 of 10042
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shlomi View Post
 

 

I bought from him pair of 8x2 last year, and the jeans was 100% authentic.

You can ask for real pics - he is a great ebay seller.


How did they look? The darker version right? I asked him for pictures but wasn't sure as they obviously aren't light version but I've heard there are 3 variants. I already have it in 33x32 but was thinking of getting second pair in 33x34 for future and better stacking.

post #9952 of 10042
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerofLove View Post
 


How did they look? The darker version right? I asked him for pictures but wasn't sure as they obviously aren't light version but I've heard there are 3 variants. I already have it in 33x32 but was thinking of getting second pair in 33x34 for future and better stacking.

Yes, darker version with great stacking.

If he have your size - take it fast - 114 euro for this pair, its great deal! 

post #9953 of 10042
post #9954 of 10042

diesel black gold peacock 8ml

post #9955 of 10042
Thanks
post #9956 of 10042

These look fishy, right?

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2

 

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2

 

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2

post #9957 of 10042
anyone bought any diesel stuff from Addicted Style on the Amazon market place?
post #9958 of 10042
^^ Authentic
post #9959 of 10042
Quote:
Originally Posted by zdenal_cz View Post

^^ Authentic

what's authentic? the zathans 3 posts up or Addicted Style on the Amazon market place ?
post #9960 of 10042
Quote:
Originally Posted by knudsen View Post
 

These look fishy, right?

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2

 

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2

 

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdenal_cz View Post

^^ Authentic
post #9961 of 10042

Thankyou zdenal_cz

post #9962 of 10042
Need help with this. Purchased on amazon diesel store but look fake.

post #9963 of 10042
Those 0RUS4 Zatinys look OK. I've seen some of those USA tags at Nordstrom Rack.
post #9964 of 10042
What about this ones. Also amazon diesel store






post #9965 of 10042
You should get legit jeans if you order through Amazon. Third parties may be a risk, so look in to them.
post #9966 of 10042
Quote:
Originally Posted by borg View Post

You should get legit jeans if you order through Amazon. Third parties may be a risk, so look in to them.

Thanks, there were my second pair of diesel jeans through amazon. Vert cheap! 89.99 each one! That was the reason i was so skeptical! I will continue to order then. Again thanks
post #9967 of 10042

Hi,

 

Just wondering if these are legit?

 

Reason I ask is the zipper fly, and watch pocket fasters don't match the other fasteners.

 

 

post #9968 of 10042

They look real to me.

post #9969 of 10042

Please authenticate these BG Excess-nt 8bt tags...Thanks!

 

 

 

post #9970 of 10042

look legit to me. BG have micro in that tiny tag

post #9971 of 10042
Quote:
Originally Posted by J0504S View Post
 

Please authenticate these BG Excess-nt 8bt tags...Thanks!

 

 

 

They look real to me. Where did you find a pair ?

post #9972 of 10042
Quote:
Originally Posted by denim addict View Post

They look real to me. Where did you find a pair ?

Even without it saying bg excess-nt 8bt?
post #9973 of 10042
Quote:
Originally Posted by J0504S View Post


Even without it saying bg excess-nt 8bt?

It doesn't say that for 8BT or even on 8BS which i own. It only say's that on the original tags. what style and colour code it is. So you are safe. I double checked my tags as well just to make sure they are ok. What size is your pair ?

post #9974 of 10042

its size 28 in market space... yup they look identical to mine.

post #9975 of 10042
Quote:
Originally Posted by denim addict View Post
 

They look real to me.

 

Thank you very much!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel › Official Authenticity Superthread