or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › Official Authenticity Superthread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Authenticity Superthread - Page 392

post #9776 of 10048
I saw a couple of months ago a Fake diesel Jeans at Tk Maxx which sells lots of different brands but there is no way a Diesel Store has fake ones.
post #9777 of 10048
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quettingen View Post

I saw a couple of months ago a Fake diesel Jeans at Tk Maxx which sells lots of different brands but there is no way a Diesel Store has fake ones.

In the states, their return policy (TJ Maxx) is very liberal. I could definitely see someone returning fake jeans there. Since they are not a department store, they would not likely notice.
post #9778 of 10048
That could be the reason borg.
post #9779 of 10048

Safado. Real or fake?

http://imgur.com/a/NDYWT

 

thanks 

post #9780 of 10048
Fake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightrain View Post

Safado. Real or fake?
http://imgur.com/a/NDYWT

thanks 
post #9781 of 10048
post #9782 of 10048

 

If that 8X2 on the pic is the wash then I've never heard of Viker 8X2. And that mod/size tag is so unusual. Viker usually has the typical DIESEL stitching on the back pockets. Looks like a fake to me.

post #9783 of 10048

fake

post #9784 of 10048

i would say it is not a fake, sure in diesel makes not 8X2 in Viker! but these is a Prototype Jeans you see it on the tag ! Diesel make the washes in different cuts and then decides with which cut with which wash goes in production

But why the hell has this guy a Prototype Jeans they are very rare 

post #9785 of 10048

cut details looks like authentic viker also wash is ok, but on the oposite side inner tag looks fakeish or very cheap. this pair could be prototype or fashion show pair

post #9786 of 10048

they are definitely authentic

post #9787 of 10048

LOL
It's genuine ! For sure. That really must be ultra rare. You can be assured of the authenticity by putting the barcode number which is 8030370021864 in this search engine  -> http://gepir.gs1.org/v32/xx/gtin.aspx 

The result is:

Diesel SpA
Via dell'Industria 4-6
36042  Breganze
Italy 

That is of course if the barcode corresponds to the depicted pair of jeans. 

WOW :D

post #9788 of 10048
Quote:
Originally Posted by 994kaloyan View Post
 

LOL
It's genuine ! For sure. That really must be ultra rare. You can be assured of the authenticity by putting the barcode number which is 8030370021864 in this search engine  -> http://gepir.gs1.org/v32/xx/gtin.aspx 

The result is:

Diesel SpA
Via dell'Industria 4-6
36042  Breganze
Italy 

That is of course if the barcode corresponds to the depicted pair of jeans. 

WOW :D

good link, thanks for the info!

post #9789 of 10048

It turned out that Weenie is exactly right about the prototype jeans. The designer team makes them, then papa Renzo inspects them, comments on the price, details or whatever and then they assemble the new collection. These are surely made in Italy and god damn limited to probably just one or a few pairs. Obviously Viker 8X2 didn't make it to the production line but what's interesting to me is how did this pair end up in Germany ?! LOL

post #9790 of 10048

very unique pair

post #9791 of 10048

Stumble upon this website. Looks a bit fishy so thought i would confirm its legitamacy.
 

http://www.designer-man.co.uk/jeans?limit=100

Thanks
for the help!

post #9792 of 10048
Quote:
Originally Posted by rp89 View Post
 

Stumble upon this website. Looks a bit fishy so thought i would confirm its legitamacy.
 

http://www.designer-man.co.uk/jeans?limit=100

Thanks
for the help!

 

they use photos from Ebay (stylecenter)

post #9793 of 10048
Wanting to get these Thanaz, wanted to make sure they were legit . What is weird to me is that they arent labeled as a stretch denim but on the tag they are ? I ran the serial number in the link provided by Kaloyan and it came up with a diesel label. What do you all think?


http://m.ebay.com/itm/141080655030
post #9794 of 10048

They look legit.

post #9795 of 10048
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brach Zaff View Post

Wanting to get these Thanaz, wanted to make sure they were legit . What is weird to me is that they arent labeled as a stretch denim but on the tag they are ? I ran the serial number in the link provided by Kaloyan and it came up with a diesel label. What do you all think?


http://m.ebay.com/itm/141080655030

Must be fine.

 

 

 

KEEVER 8XF WTF ?

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, R1.1.1.||B2||T0JKX0lEPTRmNjc4MmQ3YTg0NzI0NjUwNTE2MWNlM2FiYWJlNzA1MjU1OTJkM2I2MzBhfHxTRUxMRVJfTkFNRT13ZWVtYW5vcnJ8fE9SSUdJTkFMX0VCQVlfUVVBTElUWV9TQ09SRT00fHxDUkVBVElPTl9EQVRFPTEwLzEwLzEzIDE6MjMgQU0=Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, R1.1.1.||B2||T0JKX0lEPTRmNjc4MmQ3YTI0NzI0NjMwNTE2OGE5M2IyZWIzOTA1MjU1OTJiYWNmNzdmfHxTRUxMRVJfTkFNRT13ZWVtYW5vcnJ8fE9SSUdJTkFMX0VCQVlfUVVBTElUWV9TQ09SRT00fHxDUkVBVElPTl9EQVRFPTEwLzEwLzEzIDE6MjAgQU0=

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, R1.1.1.||B2||T0JKX0lEPTRmNjc4MmQ3YTM1YTAzMmQwNTIxYTJjN2RlYTY1NDA1MjU1OTJjYzFkZjQ3fHxTRUxMRVJfTkFNRT13ZWVtYW5vcnJ8fE9SSUdJTkFMX0VCQVlfUVVBTElUWV9TQ09SRT00fHxDUkVBVElPTl9EQVRFPTEwLzEwLzEzIDE6MjMgQU0=

Decided to check what from my wishlist is on E-Bay and came upon these. It's really strange. Front and back pockets are Krooley, generally the whole look of the cut is Krooley, 8XF is a blue wash. And the "Made in Italy" stitches on the back don't step on the size label. No picture of the front size tag with the authenticity thread. What's going on ?! Share some thoughts.

post #9796 of 10048
Fake. 100%
post #9797 of 10048

jeans with Chinese websites

post #9798 of 10048
Thank you for the feedback! Got them today for $80 and sold my nudies for 100. Good day at the office haha.
post #9799 of 10048

anyone help tell if this is real or fake, its an old one.

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, R1.1.1.||B2||T0JKX0lEPTVjYTFhYjFlYTE0NzI0MzcwNTIzMzM1YmM5NDI0ZjA1MjUzNWJiODE3ZDBlfHxTRUxMRVJfTkFNRT1jZDM0Y2R8fE9SSUdJTkFMX0VCQVlfUVVBTElUWV9TQ09SRT00fHxDUkVBVElPTl9EQVRFPTEwLzgvMTMgMTA6NDcgQU0=

 

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, R1.1.1.||B2||T0JKX0lEPTVjYTFhYjFlYTY0NzI0MTAwNTIzY2FlZTUwMjVlNzA1MjUzNWI0NzVlOTI5fHxTRUxMRVJfTkFNRT1jZDM0Y2R8fE9SSUdJTkFMX0VCQVlfUVVBTElUWV9TQ09SRT00fHxDUkVBVElPTl9EQVRFPTEwLzgvMTMgMzoxMSBBTQ==

 

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, R1.1.1.||B2||T0JKX0lEPTRmNjc4MmQ3YTE0NzI0NmEwNTE2ZjIxMGQxMDk3NDA1MjUzNWJiNGQ5MTNmfHxTRUxMRVJfTkFNRT1jZDM0Y2R8fE9SSUdJTkFMX0VCQVlfUVVBTElUWV9TQ09SRT00fHxDUkVBVElPTl9EQVRFPTEwLzEwLzEzIDg6NTYgUE0=

 

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2

 

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, R1.1.1.||B2||T0JKX0lEPTRmNjc4MmQ3YTM0NzI0NjAwNTE2Njg1MjkyNjcwZjA1MjUzNWJjOGE2YTUzfHxTRUxMRVJfTkFNRT1jZDM0Y2R8fE9SSUdJTkFMX0VCQVlfUVVBTElUWV9TQ09SRT00fHxDUkVBVElPTl9EQVRFPTEwLzgvMTMgMTA6MTAgQU0=

 

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, R1.1.1.||B2||T0JKX0lEPTRmNjc4MmQ3YTQ0NzI0NjUwNTE2MWY4Mjg1NDE2NTA1MjUzNWJlNjlhMjRifHxTRUxMRVJfTkFNRT1jZDM0Y2R8fE9SSUdJTkFMX0VCQVlfUVVBTElUWV9TQ09SRT00fHxDUkVBVElPTl9EQVRFPTEwLzgvMTMgMTA6NDcgQU0=

post #9800 of 10048
Quote:
Originally Posted by gloriouscafe View Post
 

anyone help tell if this is real or fake, its an old one.

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, R1.1.1.||B2||T0JKX0lEPTVjYTFhYjFlYTE0NzI0MzcwNTIzMzM1YmM5NDI0ZjA1MjUzNWJiODE3ZDBlfHxTRUxMRVJfTkFNRT1jZDM0Y2R8fE9SSUdJTkFMX0VCQVlfUVVBTElUWV9TQ09SRT00fHxDUkVBVElPTl9EQVRFPTEwLzgvMTMgMTA6NDcgQU0=

 

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, R1.1.1.||B2||T0JKX0lEPTVjYTFhYjFlYTY0NzI0MTAwNTIzY2FlZTUwMjVlNzA1MjUzNWI0NzVlOTI5fHxTRUxMRVJfTkFNRT1jZDM0Y2R8fE9SSUdJTkFMX0VCQVlfUVVBTElUWV9TQ09SRT00fHxDUkVBVElPTl9EQVRFPTEwLzgvMTMgMzoxMSBBTQ==

 

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, R1.1.1.||B2||T0JKX0lEPTRmNjc4MmQ3YTE0NzI0NmEwNTE2ZjIxMGQxMDk3NDA1MjUzNWJiNGQ5MTNmfHxTRUxMRVJfTkFNRT1jZDM0Y2R8fE9SSUdJTkFMX0VCQVlfUVVBTElUWV9TQ09SRT00fHxDUkVBVElPTl9EQVRFPTEwLzEwLzEzIDg6NTYgUE0=

 

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2

 

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, R1.1.1.||B2||T0JKX0lEPTRmNjc4MmQ3YTM0NzI0NjAwNTE2Njg1MjkyNjcwZjA1MjUzNWJjOGE2YTUzfHxTRUxMRVJfTkFNRT1jZDM0Y2R8fE9SSUdJTkFMX0VCQVlfUVVBTElUWV9TQ09SRT00fHxDUkVBVElPTl9EQVRFPTEwLzgvMTMgMTA6MTAgQU0=

 

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, R1.1.1.||B2||T0JKX0lEPTRmNjc4MmQ3YTQ0NzI0NjUwNTE2MWY4Mjg1NDE2NTA1MjUzNWJlNjlhMjRifHxTRUxMRVJfTkFNRT1jZDM0Y2R8fE9SSUdJTkFMX0VCQVlfUVVBTElUWV9TQ09SRT00fHxDUkVBVElPTl9EQVRFPTEwLzgvMTMgMTA6NDcgQU0=

It's authentic and probably very rare. Looks supa cool.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › Official Authenticity Superthread